Latest topics

SBS Qubool Hai Segment 3Jun13 "Asad and Zoya and the Mini skirt " ..OUCHH !!.... Videos added

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBS Qubool Hai Segment 3Jun13 "Asad and Zoya and the Mini skirt " ..OUCHH !!.... Videos added

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-06-03, 14:17

Written Update ....

Asad was very annoyed with Zoya and turned his face away and thumped his forehead in despair .... Zoya was standing behind him and questioning him !!...

The BG song for the segment was ..." I hate you .. Like I love you ... Terey pyaar ney kardiya dewaanaa "....

Asad was wearing a Navy blue suit and tie with white shirt ..... Zoya was in a cream top and blue mini skirt .. Looking very smart .... She had a scarf in her hand with rose prints on it ...

Asad spoke to the Viewers ...That in the show Asad's point is .....that girls with tehezeeb /from good families ...don't wear such clothes ....

Zoya says .... Asad should look into a person's heart .. her nature and not in her clothes for Tehezeeb ... He is himself is suited booted and hes primitive thoughts ....!!

Asad says that if there were no elders around in the house .. Then Asad would not have been so mad .. But by chance Maula Ji happened to be there and so Asad had serious objections to Zoya's mini skirt ..!!..

Voice over says that Asad should give Zoya a chance to explain herself .... She was actually wearing the skirt for Najma ...but Asad managed to catch her at the wrong time ...

Off screen .. Zoya and Asad were seen happily talking ...
Zoya said that she was very comfortable in the mini skirt ..she liked the skirt very much ...
Asad said that .. Zoya looked very nice in the mini skirt .. And she looked very comfortable ....he does .thu ..thu..thu .. to ward of the evil eye ...

VO said ..hope the family accepts her too after the mini skirt fiasco !!...

Fatafat Railgadi segment ..
Ayaan is going to be thrown out of the house by Shireen as she thinks he was the cause for her daughter's broken engagement ...

Shireen was shown screaming at Ayaan and shaking him up by the collar ...his dad Rashid ...tried to stop Shireen but he failed to make an impact as usual ..

VO said that don't blame Ayaan that guy Imran was not fit for Nikhat ....

Forecast of the week's highlights...

Tanveer and Zoya will continue to clash the entire week ....the track of Tanveer is going to come to an end very soon ..

Video update coming up ...

Zoya ki Mini skirt bani musibaat [ E24 Segment 3rd June 13 ]
this one is hilarious yaar ...
:*lol*: :*lol*:

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-06-05, 01:50; edited 6 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segment 3Jun13 "Asad and Zoya and the Mini skirt " ..OUCHH !!.... Videos added

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-06-03, 16:31

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segment 3Jun13 "Asad and Zoya and the Mini skirt " ..OUCHH !!.... Videos added

Post by clarissasham on 2013-06-03, 16:34

really OUCCCCHHHHH moment :lol!:

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-03, 16:39

4 Lion is so smart to create this buzz over nothing..

did KSG say thoo thoo thoo thoo? ROFL I beginning to like this guy....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-03, 16:40

Shesherkobita wrote:4 Lion is so smart to create this buzz over nothing..

I do like him, he is talented Wink

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-06-03, 16:41

all of a sudden mini skirt is a bit annoying!! till now we havent seen
zoya wearing anything other than shirts , sarees n salwar kameez!! all of a
sudden y short shirt. Irritating seriously!!

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-06-03, 16:41

Shesherkobita wrote:4 Lion is so smart to create this buzz over nothing..

Don’t doubt he will say that for 10 times his tongue only fails when he confesses , then its like tongue went for long vacation and cant get flight back :lol!:

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-06-03, 16:41

tweety wrote:all of a sudden mini skirt is a bit annoying!! till now we havent seen
its looks awkward ha ha

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-03, 16:43

Hehheheh...this is so funny...... :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-06-03, 16:44

pollyanna wrote:Hehheheh...this is so funny...... :)

Mini skirt mein rehane do miniskirt na utao

Skirt jo ud gaya tho phir khul jayeya

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-06-03, 16:44

clarissasham wrote:
tweety wrote:all of a sudden mini skirt is a bit annoying!! till now we havent seen
its looks awkward ha ha
that too she is in someone else house!!! so consider the people who stay in the house n dress accordingly. This is so so stupid.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-06-03, 16:45

Qh name changed
Kya tumhe mini skirt qubool hein

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-06-03, 16:45

tweety wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
its looks awkward ha ha
that too she is in someone else house!!! so consider the people who stay in the house n dress accordingly. This is so so stupid.
She is always like that

Pagal hein par cute hien

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-03, 16:46

Tweety (is it okay to address you with this name?), most of us do not see the relevance of the skirt, some of us hate it because of religion and others for other reasons. It just does not seem appropriate and relevant to the story. I do not even see it as grounds for a break up. A stronger and more compelling story line is needed.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-03, 16:48

tweety wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
its looks awkward ha ha

Ah!!! Now you are beginning to see our POV, she is a guest in someone's home. None of us will ever do such a thing in a home where the people is a friend of the family.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-06-03, 16:51

perfumeheaven wrote:

Tweety (is it okay to address you with this name?), most of us do not see the relevance of the skirt, some of us hate it because of religion and others for other reasons. It just does not seem appropriate and relevant to the story. I do not even see it as grounds for a break up. A stronger and more compelling story line is needed.
U can call me tweety or sowme :) . I went through the conversation bet u tanu n sabrina. Out of all the things i jus cant imagine a skirt breaking a relationship. She is in someone else place. Even if she wishes to wear it, she can stay astleast in her room. Shammi, even i considered her to be cute but pagal, but this doesnt come under pagal category any more. , self beating for sticking on to a show like this, which gave me some hope lately.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-06-03, 16:56

clarissasham wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Hehheheh...this is so funny...... :)

Mini skirt mein rehane do miniskirt na utao

Skirt jo ud gaya tho phir khul jayeya

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-06-03, 17:00

perfumeheaven wrote:
tweety wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
its looks awkward ha ha

Ah!!! Now you are beginning to see our POV, she is a guest in someone's home. None of us will ever do such a thing in a home where the people is a friend of the family.

Zainab even I would not wear one before our Pandit ji .... even we (my mom and dadi ji )cover our heads during sacred religious ceremonies ... and none wear mini skirts to sacred religious ceremonies .... but a home or with friends it is OK ....

Bye Bye

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-06-03, 17:02

--sumana13-- wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:
tweety wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
its looks awkward ha ha

Zainab even I would not wear one before our Pandit ji .... even we (my mom and dadi ji )cover our heads during sacred religious ceremonies ... and none wear mini skirts to sacred religious ceremonies .... but a home or with friends it is OK ....

Bye Bye
Here I think she was unaware that maulavi was there .may be thats why afro

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-06-03, 17:06

clarissasham wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:
tweety wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
its looks awkward ha ha

Bye Bye
Here I think she was unaware that maulavi was there .may be thats why afro

That is why Dilshad and Najma were trying to hide her behind their backs ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-03, 17:11

yaaron....pls dont think that I am in favour of the scene.....or not in favour....I am being neutral about it.....

What I have learnt from the various spoilers.......Zoya wanted to show her min-skirt to Najma......she had no idea of bumping into Asad or the priest...that was sheer bad luck...which has been chasing Zoya from the beginning of QH....

Now why mini-skirt: remember the euphoria which was created when There was some pious gathering at Asad's place and she was wearing jeans....even then there was loud hue and cry.......My only concern is....lets not just look at the scene ...but also the intent behind it...why and what purpose is it being shown.....

If I have a friend who happens to be a girl.....and both of us experiment with some piece of cloth wearing them ...i have done lots like that in the hostel days...whats the harm???

Last edited by pollyanna on 2013-06-03, 17:21; edited 1 time in total

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-06-03, 17:17

pollyanna wrote:yaaron....pls dont think that I am in favour of the scene.....or not in favour....I am being neutral about it.....

What I have learnt from the various spoilers.......Zoya wanted to show her min-skirt to Najma......she had no idea of bumping into Asad or the priest...that was sheer bad luck...which has been chasing Zoya from the beginning of QH....

Now why mini-skirt: remember the euphoria which was created when There was some pious gathering at Asad's place and she was wearing jeans....even then there was loud hue and cry.......My only concern is....lets not just look at the scene ...but also the intent behind it...why and what purpose is it being shown.....

If I have a friend who happens to be a girl.....and both of us experiment with some piece of cloth wearing them ....whats the harm???

i too feel so pallo she was unaware that moulavi was there .

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-06-03, 17:17

Pallo, trying inside a room n having fun with friends is defi not a harm, i am trying to say this only from the QH perspective and ur right, until we get a entire pic we cannot comment. The thing is we are very eager to see how the track is going to proceed n the CV's again bringing up petty issues jus to see the cat n mouse fight intensifying is irritating, already billo rani is creating enough drama for zoya to be blamed for anything that happens.Ab yeh be. *Uff* . Fighting n manoying. I am getting bored of this.

There was a time wen i used to skip the razhid's house drama n see only asad n zoya..now i am all in for the drama jus to see ayan n getting bored of this fighting.

Last edited by tweety on 2013-06-03, 17:21; edited 1 time in total

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-03, 17:20

Sowme.....am with u on this....I so hope that they show something decisive which will give shape to the story.....else its such a drag now......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-03, 17:26

clarissasham wrote:Qh name changed
Kya tumhe mini skirt qubool hein

Shami love you... I am still laughing about your comment about what you wear in the house ( in another thread)... Just wanted to say... you are something else... There is a Bengali saying "Ghumtar niche Khemta nach" .. roughly translates to Dance your Thumkas under a ghumta/ veil... I feel the same & love you for admitting it.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:01

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum