Latest topics

SBS Qubool Hai Segment 3Jun13 "Asad and Zoya and the Mini skirt " ..OUCHH !!.... Videos added

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segment 3Jun13 "Asad and Zoya and the Mini skirt " ..OUCHH !!.... Videos added

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-06-03, 17:29

Shesherkobita wrote:
clarissasham wrote:Qh name changed
Kya tumhe mini skirt qubool hein

Shami love you... I am still laughing about your comment about what you wear in the house ( in another thread)... Just wanted to say... you are something else... There is a Bengali saying "Ghumtar niche Khemta nach" .. roughly translates to Dance your Thumkas under a ghumta/ veil... I feel the same & love you for admitting it.

@ greens ... :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-06-03, 18:03; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segment 3Jun13 "Asad and Zoya and the Mini skirt " ..OUCHH !!.... Videos added

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-03, 17:53

I am crazy to be a part of this !!!! I guess Zoya has "rubbed" off on us ! I do enjoy the convo with you all alot... ROFL Speaking of which I am late for work Scared take care chow!

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by lamita on 2013-06-04, 09:36

Zoya beautiful and nice

lamita

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-06-04, 12:12

Shesherkobita wrote:
clarissasham wrote:Qh name changed
Kya tumhe mini skirt qubool hein

Shami love you... I am still laughing about your comment about what you wear in the house ( in another thread)... Just wanted to say... you are something else... There is a Bengali saying "Ghumtar niche Khemta nach" .. roughly translates to Dance your Thumkas under a ghumta/ veil... I feel the same & love you for admitting it.
thanks meri jaan I love you to for admitting what all you feel. I feel like more connected to you and zai when you share ur feelings. cheers

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-06-04, 12:48

lamita wrote:Zoya beautiful and nice

Hello Lamita ....welcome to this forum yaara .. :sunny: :sunny: flower

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:05

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum