Qubool Hai - Written Update - 3rd June 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-03, 22:01

Asad's House:

Zoya asks Tanveer to show the burnt marks to everyone, she folds her sleeve , the marks are there, Asad tells Zoya that hope she is satisfied now but Zoya tells him that they are fake, tries to remove but the blood oozes out. Tanu is in pains, Asad gets super angry at Zoya, scolds her and takes Tanu away, and Tanu again gives a winning smile at Zoya.

Tanu wakes up and finds Zoya waiting on her. Both have an altercation in a very sarcastic manner. Go Zoya Go!!!! Zoya hands her the balm and leaves while Tanu feels frustrated.

Zoya comes to speak to Asad but he refuses to talk to her. Dilshad informs them that the wedding planner has come to meet them. She starts her filmy ideas , Zoya follows the gait as told by her and asks Asad also to accompany Zoya. He gets angry but walks nonetheless. The wedding planner starts sharing her weird ideas with Dilshad and comes up with the fire sequence idea, Zoya gets scared and Asad tells her to drop the plan. The planner tells Zoya not to worry about fire as there are materials available in the market which if used on oneself, then the fire cant do any harm. Zoya gets an idea and rushes off to Tanu's room, finds those materials ,gets ready to show the evidence to Asad but checks herself and thinks that he wont listen to her so no use telling him, rather she should concentrate on finding the truth behind real tanveer and also the stone eyed person. While Billo Rani looks at her from behind and is frustrated that she has found another lie.

Zoya in the garden, thinking about all the incidents of the recent past and comes to a conclusion that they all cant be mere coincidences.She wonders if Tanveer doesnt want Asad-Zoya to be together and why.The screen freezes on her face.

Ayan's House:

In the morning, Ayan tells Badi B to inform Rashid about Nikhat but Badi B tells that what will we tell about her and that where is she the entire night. Nikhat - Imran come there, they lie that they were in dargah the entire nite and is caught by Ayan(since he went to dargah to check on them) but he doesnt say anything.

Ayan comes to Nikhat, she is in tears and Nikhat finally tells him the fact that they were in hotel but they did not do anything wrong. She said that she did not inform either Ayan/Badi B coz Imran told her otherwise. Ayan says that Imran has started teaching u to lie to your own family.

Nuzrat,Humeira are teasing Nikhat, Nuzrat tease Ayan , he gets very angry at Nuzrat, scolds them ,tries to pacify Nuzrat when someone comes and informs them that Imran has come to visit them.

Precap:Zoya watching TV and promo aired for Zee's new show...Connected Hum Tum...She gets up , takes her purse and chips her nails by accident and thinks of visiting the parlour.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 3rd June 2013

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-04, 01:14

Palls thanks for the update

Monaaaaaaaaaa Party1 Party2 party4 kya kya badal jaata waqt ke saath , Ek waqt hota tha jab mona annoy karte thi, galla dabane ka maan karta tha, ab isse bond ka besabre ka intazaar tha. Ek waqt tha jab Asad chilata tha pehle suchta tha baad mein, ab toh woh bhi thora pehle soochta hain. Ek time that jab Ayan hasta tha, flirt karta tha, kuch serious nahin lehta tha, ab uss ko dekho.. blackmail does wonders to change your dispositions, Nikhat jhoot nahin bholti thi (I can only remember one time near the beginning), ab shuruwaat hogaya hain, Sangat ka assar. Razia ka waqt bhi nikal tha jaata hain..ek waqt tha jab uss ka asli chehra kisse ko nahin pata tha ab dheere dheere dusra chehra nazar agaye hain.

Waqt ka koi bharosa nahin hai, yeh waqt kya dekhai aur kya karwai woh toh Uppar wala he bataata hain waqt ke saath.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-04, 02:20

Sarra do translate sweetheart!

Pallu, excellent update! Finally our Mona is on full stream. Even Tanu has the audacity to turn and gave Zoya that "cat got her cream" look. Ugh! I wanted to seriously "wipe" that smug smile away from her face. I could feel that burning urge in Zoya to find out why that Bit@% is being so secretive about, yet Zoya is confused about the lies too. But she is getting nearer to "skinning that Billo"

I simply adore Asad's sensitivity to Zoya's fire phobia. At least this time he is aware and he remembered. Zoya did put a smile on my face today with her actions. She is such a darling yet very very spoilt.

My my my Ayan has certainly matured, I wish I had seen this new Ayaan in his flirtatious mode, he would have been awesome. It is sad to see him lose his boyhood and innocence because of Stinky Razia Bhi.

Razia has certainly played Nikhat and Imran a nasty game. I hope it backfires I am looking fwd to see Badi bhi's next move.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-04, 12:22

sarra0 wrote:Palls thanks for the update

Monaaaaaaaaaa Party1 Party2 party4 kya kya badal jaata waqt ke saath , Ek waqt hota tha jab mona annoy karte thi, galla dabane ka maan karta tha, ab isse bond ka besabre ka intazaar tha. Ek waqt tha jab Asad chilata tha pehle suchta tha baad mein, ab toh woh bhi thora pehle soochta hain. Ek time that jab Ayan hasta tha, flirt karta tha, kuch serious nahin lehta tha, ab uss ko dekho.. blackmail does wonders to change your dispositions, Nikhat jhoot nahin bholti thi (I can only remember one time near the beginning), ab shuruwaat hogaya hain, Sangat ka assar. Razia ka waqt bhi nikal tha jaata hain..ek waqt tha jab uss ka asli chehra kisse ko nahin pata tha ab dheere dheere dusra chehra nazar agaye hain.

Waqt ka koi bharosa nahin hai, yeh waqt kya dekhai aur kya karwai woh toh Uppar wala he bataata hain waqt ke saath.

Wow....Sarra......loved the way u played with the word waqt and how times changed in QH...... Thumbsup

SUPERB!!!!

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-04, 12:25

perfumeheaven wrote:Sarra do translate sweetheart!

Pallu, excellent update! Finally our Mona is on full stream. Even Tanu has the audacity to turn and gave Zoya that "cat got her cream" look. Ugh! I wanted to seriously "wipe" that smug smile away from her face. I could feel that burning urge in Zoya to find out why that Bit@% is being so secretive about, yet Zoya is confused about the lies too. But she is getting nearer to "skinning that Billo"

I simply adore Asad's sensitivity to Zoya's fire phobia. At least this time he is aware and he remembered. Zoya did put a smile on my face today with her actions. She is such a darling yet very very spoilt.

My my my Ayan has certainly matured, I wish I had seen this new Ayaan in his flirtatious mode, he would have been awesome. It is sad to see him lose his boyhood and innocence because of Stinky Razia Bhi.

Razia has certainly played Nikhat and Imran a nasty game. I hope it backfires I am looking fwd to see Badi bhi's next move.

Thanks Zainab....

I dont know why...but after a long time...I liked yesterday's episode...and yes u have listed down the reasons beautifully ...... cheers

it was just the RIGHT mix..... :sunny:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-04, 18:32

Zainab, lol it wasn't meant to be so much started writing and the words jus started flowing

I wrote - wat wat changes with time there was a time when mona used to annoy, used to feel like throttling her, now it's that very bond that v r waitin for impatiently, there was a time when Asad used to shout first and think later and now even he thinks a bit beforehand. There was a time when Ayan flirted.. took nothing seriously now look at him, and little blackmail does wonders to change your disposition. Nikhat never used to lie (in can only remember one case near the beginning) and now she has started, is it the effect of her companion. Razia's time is also slipping away there was a time when no one knew her real face and now slowly slowly the other face is being revealed

There is no guarantees with time, wat time will show and wat time will make u do only the one above will reveal with time

SORRY this is a very quick translation

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-04, 18:33

pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Palls thanks for the update

Wow....Sarra......loved the way u played with the word waqt and how times changed in QH...... Thumbsup

SUPERB!!!!

Thanks Palls, glad it made sense

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-04, 18:45

sarra0 wrote:Zainab, lol it wasn't meant to be so much started writing and the words jus started flowing

I wrote - wat wat changes with time there was a time when mona used to annoy, used to feel like throttling her, now it's that very bond that v r waitin for impatiently, there was a time when Asad used to shout first and think later and now even he thinks a bit beforehand. There was a time when Ayan flirted.. took nothing seriously now look at him, and little blackmail does wonders to change your disposition. Nikhat never used to lie (in can only remember one case near the beginning) and now she has started, is it the effect of her companion. Razia's time is also slipping away there was a time when no one knew her real face and now slowly slowly the other face is being revealed

There is no guarantees with time, wat time will show and wat time will make u do only the one above will reveal with time

SORRY this is a very quick translation

Thanks sweetheart.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum