Latest topics

OS FIRST DAY OF MARRIAGE (DAY VALENTINE SPEACIAL)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OS FIRST DAY OF MARRIAGE (DAY VALENTINE SPEACIAL)

Post by fahad1979 on 2013-02-25, 21:37

First day of marriage

After the marriage ceremony khushi met bauji, garima, bauji and she hugged everyone. She was crying. Arnav held her hand; ...''khushi why you are crying? Are you not happy in getting married to me''... he said to khushi.
Everyone laughed.
Anjali cupped her face; ...''choty it is natural, she is separating from her parents, and therefore she is crying''... she smiled.
Arnav smirked ... ''who is separating her from her parents whenever she wants she can meet
her parents ... he looked at khshi.
Khushi smiled.
Nani smiled; ...''OK choty it's very late now let's go''...
Mamaji; ...''hello hi bye bye you are absolutely correct sasu ma I am too tired''...
Nk; ...''yes nanav lets go nahi tu ap ki subha raat late ho jai gi''. He winked...
Arnav khushi blushed.
Akash smlied; ...'nk subhs raat nahi suhag raat'' ...
Mamaij; 'yes lets go I know khsushi betya is also tired after performed many rituals''...
They all came to exit door.
Nk, mamaji' mamaji, nani, Pyal and akash sat in jeep.
Arnav opened wedding car's back door for khuhsi. She smiled and sat. Arnav closed the door of the car and sat beside her.
Driver started to drive the car. When they reached at middle of the road khushi noticed that the road is not going towards RM.
Khushi with questioning eyes; ... ''arnavji where are we going , it doesn't go towards RM''...
Arnav smiled; ...''so what, you are my legally wife, I have right on you ...I can take you with me anywhere... He put his hand on her hand.
Khushi blushed.
Driver stopped the car; ... ''sir we reached at airport''. He said to arnav.
Khushi; ''Airport?
Arnav smiled; ...''yes airport''... He came out from the car and opened the door for khuhsi and gave his hand to her. She held his hand and came out from car...
Driver took out the bags from car.
Arnav hold khushi's hand and they entered the airport, they came to departure corner.

Khushi; ... ''arnavji at least now tell me where are we going''... she pulled him from his arm.
Arnav smiled; ...''we are going to Goa for honeymoon''... He put his hand on her hand.
Khushi blushed.
At RM.
Mami; ... ''hello hi bye bye anjali betya why love birds are not arrive at home at now''... he saw to the door...
Anjali smiled; ... ''mamaji they have gone on their honeymoon''... she rub her hand with joy...
Mamiji surprised... ''hai! When wills this happen''...
Nani; ... ''realy anjali detya''...
Anjali nodded her hand yes.
Nk; ... ''nanav tu barhi dhaki rusatm nakli''... he winked...
Mamaji; ... ''dhaki rustam nahi choopi rustam''...
Akash ; ... ''yes really I am surprised'' ...
Payal smiled; ... ''learn from your brother''...
In Goa at bally hotel at reception counter.
Receptionist; ...''welcome to bally hotel sir, May I help you... she smiled.
Arnav smiled; ...''ya Mr. And Mrs. arnav sing rizada I have booked the room on this name''...
Receptionist; ...''sir one minute I will check''... she smiled.
She checked in laptop. ..''Yes, honeymoon suite room right''. She looked at arnav.
Arnav smiled; ...''ya''...
Receptionist; ...''here is your room key sir room number 20 on first floor''... she gave key to arnav...
They reached the room, arnav opened the door.
They both entered the room.
Khushi looked into the room
It was wide and so beautifully decorated by candles; ... ''wow it's beautiful''... she told arnav...

Arnav smiled; ... ''really? You liked it''...
Khushi nodded her head in yes.
They both looked at each other, he came near khushi. DHEK DHEK!
He caressed her face and kissed on her cheek, she closed her eyes ...

He whispered in her ear; ...''khushi go and be fresh'' ... he smiled.
Khushi opened her eyes she blushed.
She came out from bathroom after her arnav went''...
Khushi sat on bed; ... ''I am so lucky my first day of marriage and valentine day is same''... She smiled ... ''tomorrow is valentine day'' ... she lay down on bed she was so tired so she slept.
Arnav came out from bathroom he saw khuhsi is sleeping. He smiled and came near her and sat on bed beside her .he saw her with love, kissed her on forehead and covered her with blanket. He slept beside her, held her hand with his left hand and put his right hand on her chest.
And he slept.
IN THE MORNING.
Khushi woke up she opened her eyes slowly she saw room was decorated by red candles, red balloons and red rose flowers.

The smell was amazing. She found a note with rose on table, beside the bed.

She took the note and read it...'' I love you more than my life, I pray for you, more than I pray for myself it is my great honor that you are my wife''.
She smiled, suddenly she realized that arnav was not there.
She shouted; ...''arnavji''... she got up from bed, when she was about to step out of the bed she stepped on something very soft she looked down. The room floor was full of rose petals.

Arnav came in front, kneeled with a red rose; ''will you be my valentine''. .. He handed her the rose.

Khushi was surprised to see him like this; ... 'yes''... Tears filled her eye. She took the flower from his hand and gave her hand in his hand.
He got up and hugged her tightly; ...''happy Valentine day'... He whispered in her ear... 'Happy Valentine's Day, arnvji"... she responded softly.
Arnav left her and kissed her on cheek. She blushed.

He handed her a wrapped gift.
She opened it. It was a red beautiful sari; ...''it's beautiful''... She replied him and kissed him on cheek.
He smiled.
Khushi cupped his face; ...''arnavji one minute''...
She put box on table and took out a wrapped gift from bag and handed him.
Arnav saw her with questioning eyes.
Opened it khushi pointed to gift.
Arnav opened it, it was pic of her and him. Arnav smiled; ... thank khushi it's beautiful...
Khushi; ...''arnavji I will come in few minutes''... she took out the sari from box and went to the washroom.
After few minute she came out from the washroom,
arnav saw her ... She was looking beautiful in red sari.

He lost in her beauty.

Rabbave
He came near her caressed her face slowly lifted her near the breakfast table and made her sit on chair.

She looked at the table; ... ''OMG golgaba,samosa,jalibies''. She shouted with joy.
Arnav smiled and enjoyed her childish nature ...''yes everything is your choice''.
After breakfast he offered his hand for dance.
He wrapped his arms around her and started slow dancing.

During the dance, they were continuously looking into each other eyes. Their faces were very close.

He whispered; ... "You're mine khushi, now and forever'' ...

Khuhsi smiled; ...''yes arnvji''...
He rubbed his nose with her nose, hugged her tightly, she hugged him back, he held her more tightly ,he rub his lips on her shoulder .

Kissed her on lips lifted her laid her on bed kissed her on neck and made her his...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

fahad1979
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: OS FIRST DAY OF MARRIAGE (DAY VALENTINE SPEACIAL)

Post by Abavi on 2013-02-26, 08:11

Haa.. cheesy Arnav!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by fahad1979 on 2013-02-26, 10:22

Abavi wrote:Haa.. cheesy Arnav!
:) :)

fahad1979
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by mirabelle on 2013-07-24, 12:07

gud one!!

mirabelle
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Deemanthi on 2013-08-05, 11:44

:) :) :) :)

Deemanthi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-09-14, 13:50

its good Wink

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:12

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum