Latest topics

Qubool Hai - Written Update - 4th June 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-04, 22:02

Asad's House:

Zoya in the garden in a contemplative mood, Rashid sits besides her and Zoya is surprised to have him here. He tells her that he can sort out the problems she is facing and ask her to open up with him. He says that he mite not come for the marriage as Dilshad -Asad are angry with him but as a friend , he can at least help her before the wedding. :sunny: Zoya tells Rashid everything about Tanu. Both have a discussion regarding the situation, Rashid gives her the idea of stone-eyed person and to find the evidence related to him/her. Zoya gets all motivated to dig deeper into the situation and thanks Rashid. bounce

Outside the house,in the garden, the wedding planner,Pammi as usual comes up with some ideas, Zoya gets all excited, comes up with a shayari in honour of Asad, she gets FB of Asad fighting the goons and in all excitement she trips and Asad catches her...Mitwa BG. :heart: ..both have an eyelock but the trance gets broken due to the fire of the barbecue where Asad was doing some preparations for cooking chicken barbecue , the smoke causes irritation to all present around him. Zoya notices that Tanu's only one eye got the itching sensation :>**: Zoya searches something in the mud /dirt and finds the knife, recalls the Jashn -e Bahaar incident when Tannu was injured. Tanu comes and Zoya goes off. Tanu starts searching for the knife when Najma calls her inside. Meanwhile Zoya takes the knife so that she can get the fingerprints from it. Tanu comes back and realises that Zoya has indeed found the knife. cream

Ayan's House:

Imran tells Badi B that he wants to talk to Nikhat in private, scratch Ayan is surprised.
Imran scolds Nikhat as she had given her name in the hotel, Twisted Evil he shouts at her as there was a police raid and now the police have reached Imran's house.
Ayan comes there,he tells about the fiasco to Badi B, Razia puts oil in the fire, and both Imran- Ayan have a major face-off as Imran also says bad words about Rashid. Ayan asks Imran to get out of the house, Imran threatens them of his behaviour.Razia is super pleased with the events unfolding before her. :||^v: :||^v: scared

In the morning,Razia tries to tell everyone that Ayan misbehaved and the society will always speak wrong about Nikhat henceforth.She gets a call and breaks the news to Rashid about Nikhat-Imran marriage being called off by Haseena Bi as she has learnt about their hotel escapade affraid Evil or Very Mad and has fainted due to shock. Shocked All are surprised and Shirin comes from outside and overhears everything. No

Precap: The priest(Imam) has come and wants to meet Zoya, Dilshad is shocked to see her in mini-skirt.Both Dilshad-Najma try to hide Zoya, Asad comes and sees her, both exchange angry look at each other. :P

Last edited by pollyanna on 2013-06-04, 22:21; edited 1 time in total

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 4th June 2013

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-04, 22:13

Looking forward to more of this track,it is picking up momentum.I am happy Zoya has someone to confide in and who believes her and it is no other than her father-in-law to be.

Tanu's luck is running out and she would soon be out of the show cheers but that would come with a price.

Ayan is so much like Zoya now, he cannot keep his mouth shut..lols

Pallu, the correct term for a Muslim Priest is called an Imam

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-04, 22:20

Hey Zainab..thanks for correcting me dear....will edit it :)

Things are moving finally in both the households, liked Rashid-Zoya conversation :) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Beekay on 2013-06-04, 22:37

In today's episode, the only genuine scene was that between Rashid and Zoya...
The mitwa scene between Asad and Zoya did not fit into the whole thing and was quite stupid actually and that mitwa pose has become quite stale.. I actually groaned with pain with I saw that and somehow the chemistry between Karan and Surbhi did not flow through in that scene. I'm sure Karan and Surbhi are having back problems due to this...
I think the TRP will come down a bit this week with the news of the separation and that there is so little time spend between the dulhan and dulha...
The only reason it will not go down too much is because of Zoya...
Will we have to see more of the scenes with the planner... God help us all... It is not even funny...It is quite silly...
Am so disappointed...
Watch Connected, it is about real life and real people...
Karan and Surbhi and the rest of the QH team are giving their best but their best may not be enough with such bad script... No substance at all. I feel sorry for the actors...
When they got the dance master Vasu in, it was ok... but they trying to repeat this that silly event planner... Don't the writers have enough of experience to know that a joke should never be repeated with the same audience...
The Rashid-Zoya moment was washed away with the silliness that followed that...
What do you think???

Beekay

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-04, 22:46

Hey Beekay....well said......i had almost given up hopes on QH during IPL as it was such a drag fest...the only silver lining....the story which was stuck for almost 2 months.....they have started to roll....else the treatment really calls for fine tuning.....

Guess...the makers are not ready for the big explosion(read-Separation) soon or they have not yet set the timeline for it...hence so much fillers like forced mitwa, bad jokes etc ....I just dont want this Tanu exposure act to be stretched much.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-05, 01:10

OMG! I have not seen the VM yet,but if it is anything like what Bee has said it will be disappointing. The only person has truly made me laugh is zoya. The dance master, Bhatavedakhar, now the Event Planner all have failed .

I am actually looking forward to seeing the miniskirt episode, to get some laughter. I have realised the only male person who saw her was Asad. I am not compromising what my POVs were but a real comical relief is needed.

SMH, I guess there is always a calm before the storm, I am crossing my fingers that the show improves

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-05, 02:35

Finally saw the VM, the convo between Zoya and Rashid was refreshing. I enjoyed the episode.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-05, 03:48

Thanks Palls for the update, uh i thought IPL was over so wat was that episode... i liked the conversation between rashid and Zoya, couple of nice lines, didn't get the need for the forced mitwa between asad and Zoya. Wat was that you the knife... Zoya knows it's important and still buries it back there to get it later? So imraan Nikhat went as expected.. Nikhat saw some of the real imraan let's hope she took notice.. but again it seemed forced. People will talk if get that that's wat their most important work seems to b but Nikhat and imraan were engaged, he was with her he knew wat happened and if it mattered so much quietly get them married and then hold the functions if u want. :lol!: jus as I was thinking were is shrin she turned up, if I had asked for something else would i also have got that? I was disappointed in the episode, it was boring.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-05, 10:24

sarra0 wrote:Thanks Palls for the update, uh i thought IPL was over so wat was that episode... i liked the conversation between rashid and Zoya, couple of nice lines, didn't get the need for the forced mitwa between asad and Zoya. Wat was that you the knife... Zoya knows it's important and still buries it back there to get it later? So imraan Nikhat went as expected.. Nikhat saw some of the real imraan let's hope she took notice.. but again it seemed forced. People will talk if get that that's wat their most important work seems to b but Nikhat and imraan were engaged, he was with her he knew wat happened and if it mattered so much quietly get them married and then hold the functions if u want. :lol!: jus as I was thinking were is shrin she turned up, if I had asked for something else would i also have got that? I was disappointed in the episode, it was boring.

Sarra....they know after the big bang.....there will be no looking back...so putting in irrelevant scenes, strtching them beyond ant taste......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-05, 11:47

pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Thanks Palls for the update, uh i thought IPL was over so wat was that episode... i liked the conversation between rashid and Zoya, couple of nice lines, didn't get the need for the forced mitwa between asad and Zoya. Wat was that you the knife... Zoya knows it's important and still buries it back there to get it later? So imraan Nikhat went as expected.. Nikhat saw some of the real imraan let's hope she took notice.. but again it seemed forced. People will talk if get that that's wat their most important work seems to b but Nikhat and imraan were engaged, he was with her he knew wat happened and if it mattered so much quietly get them married and then hold the functions if u want. :lol!: jus as I was thinking were is shrin she turned up, if I had asked for something else would i also have got that? I was disappointed in the episode, it was boring.

Sarra....they know after the big bang.....there will be no looking back...so putting in irrelevant scenes, strtching them beyond ant taste......

R they scared of online fans who don't want Zoya asad to b separated? They need to b careful they don't haven't to many more episodes which drag cause otherwise they will turn the viewers to another channel.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-05, 11:54

sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

R they scared of online fans who don't want Zoya asad to b separated? They need to b careful they don't haven't to many more episodes which drag cause otherwise they will turn the viewers to another channel.

I hope not Sarra......they have carefully planted certain spoilers which suggest and kind of prepares the online junta for the inevitable separation...the only issue is how and when they are going for IT.....as u said..if they dont keep the pace...the viewers will defo get distracted....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:06

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum