Latest topics

QUBOOL HAI -WRITTEN UPDATE 25TH FEB 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

QUBOOL HAI -WRITTEN UPDATE 25TH FEB 2013

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-25, 23:37

THE BEGINNING OF THE RIFT BETWEEN TWO BROTHERS

ASAD’S HOUSE:

Asad is pacing up and down the room and waiting for his mother because she told him you stand by your belief and I will stand by mine. Zoya will tell him that don’t worry Dilshaad will come back. Just then Dilshaad comes back and ignores Asad.

Dilshaad asks Najma was the courier’s number because she wants to get the doll back as it s the only proof of Rashid’s innocence. She takes Najma upstairs. :)

AYAAN’S HOUSE:

Razia, will come home and sit very sadly in the sofa (She Started her Nautanki) and tells Shireen that her visit was a failure because she was not able to convince Haseena Bi’s brother. Twisted Evil She goes on to tell what can he do because it is a murder trial and he has to stay in jail till the case comes for hearing.

Daadi gets wild listening to this and goes for Razia’s throat bounce (That the way Ahah, I like it ahah) and accuses her of sending her innocent son to jail and curses her. Razia in turns tell Daadi if she had not poked her nose in the Raaz, Evil or Very Mad it would have remained one and they had kept it as one because while he burnt the factory they found a body. They did not know whether he killed deliberately or it was an accident. This shocks the family. Twisted Evil Then she says that she kept quite all these years because of Shireen and the kids. affraid

She tells she could not do anything because Asad was involved and he believed his father to be a murderer. She then add’s fuel to the fire saying now at least learn who is your apna and who is paraya. No

ASAD’S HOUSE:

Dilshaad is on the phone with someone and begging him to get the number of the Commissioner. Asad enters the room and tells Dilshaad that he has all the numbers and to call from his phone and they will answer immediately.

Dilshaad tells since you happen to know everyone why can’t you call them yourself. He tells that he is a murderer and he can’t take the side of lies, he will side only the truth.

They have an argument and Asad tells he cannot see her struggling like this. Then she tells him that he can always help her because their a 5 days before the case comes to trial. He says he can’t take a side of a murderer. Dilshaad is very upset and tells that she can bear the pain of the gun wound but cant bear the pain which Asad is giving by behaving like this. Zoya who enters the room overhears this.

AYAAN’S HOUSE:

Shireen is asking Ayaan to convince Asad to withdraw the case. Ayaan says that is not possible because there is a murder involved and he will take the side of the truth only. Shireen goes on to say that he is innocent. She will take back her promise and ask him to meet Asad and ask him what he wants and she is willing to fall at his feet.

Ayaan unable to hear this he agrees to meet Asad and ask him to take the case back.

ASAD’S HOUSE:

He comes out of the room very upset and meet Zoya. She asks him that how could he be so insensitive and make his mother suffer like this. Asad tells her to stay out of it. He tells her he does not want to talk to her at present.

An angry Zoya tells him that he is alone and there is no one to speak to him. cheers Zoya goes on to say that in the case she is also an Eyewitness and if he testifies that Rashid was hiding the body in the Gudiya factory then she will testify that he did not do it. bounce

Asad gets very angry and pulls her too him and Zoya tells him that she does not want to tell lies. He is holding her closely and tightly and she calls his name and he leaves her.

Zoya explains to him that she does not want to tell lies but they can find out the truth. She asks him to think that despite Rashid leaving Dilshaad 17 years back she believes that he is innocent.

Zoya says that there are 5 days left for the trial and they can find some clues to prove his innocence. She goes on to ask him that the trial takes place and on his say so as witness Rashid is convicted. After that if he comes to know he is innocent will he be able to live with himself. Asad just looks away and it sets him thinking.

Then after sometime a courier guy comes and gives a box, which Najma had sent to the NGO? Dilshaad is wondering who asked to bring the box back when Asad tells that he called since you where searching for the doll.

Immediately Dilshaad throws all the toys down and she cant find the doll. She asks Zoya to help Najma to search for the doll as it is the only evidence that can save Rashid.

Asad is watching in an irritated manner asks Dilshaad not to have any false hopes. He tells her that Rashid is a culprit.

Dilshaad tells him that she is very confident about the innocence of Rashid. Just then we are shown the maid leaving the house with her daughter Lakshmi who has the doll in her hand scratch (Does the mother not ask her daughter as to where she got the doll from and when leaving the house not tell Dilshaad and leave. Asad tells he cannot help her as he is a killer. Then they show Ayaan at the door and had listened to this and Asad is very shocked that he heard what he said.

THE LAKE:

Asad and Ayaan are looking into a lake. Ayaan start talking about Abu when Asad tells that he is your father an not mine. He further tells Ayaan that he cannot do anything like taking the complaint back because he had taken a vow to put the murderer behind bars.

Ayaan then pleads with him that he promised his mother that he would bring his Abujaan back home. He goes on to say if anything happens to Rashid then his mother will die. Asad tells him that if Rashid comes out his mother will die. Ayaan will tell his Bhai jaan Abu will never do anything to hurt Dilshaad. He knows it because he still loves her very much even today. :cry:

Asad tells Ayaan that you think you saw love but I know I saw dhoka. Asad tells Ayaan that he can’t change his decision. A visibly upset Asad tells Ayaan that for the first time he is going to disappoint him by not giving what he wants. He tells that he is going to testify against him in court. He puts a hand on the shoulder of Ayaan who has tuned away from him and Ayaan removes his hand.

He turns around and asks him what for reason are you taking badla, for putting the fire in the Gudiya factory 17 years back or for leaving him 17 years back and he leaves the place. :cry:

ASAD’S HOUSE:

It is nighttime and Asad is lighting the fire in the Garden and thinking about the last words, which Ayaan told.
AYAAN’S HOUSE:

Ayaan is looking out of the window when Shireen comes and she sees his face and understands. Shireen starts crying and he does not know how to console her.

The episode ends with both the brother’s faces shown in despair.

PRECAP:

Razia and Haseena Bi enter Asad’s house and Razia id hiding her face while Haseena Bi is trying to expose it. Razia thinks she will have to search for the doll. This is scene by Dilshaad. :lol!:

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: QUBOOL HAI -WRITTEN UPDATE 25TH FEB 2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-25, 23:46

That was quick and a lovely update Anu ....Thank u so much hug1

Why did all the women gather at Asad's house.....I am wondering???? scratch

I am happy at least there is no MU between Asad-Ayan.......both have let known each other their POVs......ab agar rift ho bhi toh chalega........:) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-02-26, 03:55

Thanks Anu for the update

Palls the gathering may be to pray for Rashid, i am also glad both know where each other stand, the one thing both of them love more then each other girls their mothers, and for Asad it is also about his history with his dad. Y can I not feel the chemistry wen there is pulling, pushing, tugging etc between the leads. They r searching for the doll and the truth and Asad is helping in some small way, will it may his guilt less wen he finds out the truth?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-02-26, 04:41

Anu a brilliant update. Thumbsup things have come to a halt and it is the play on emotions now..with the younger generation choosing sides for their mothers... ammi,amma,mom is a recurring theme in 4lions as is the rift because of MU....the only new element that I find from their last venture is the usual milestones are being met with communication instead of presumptuous acts in silence.

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-02-26, 05:44

Anu Brilliant update.cheers.....Why did Raziya come with Haseena to Asad's house.......scratch....Is it to look for the Doll?

Is the Doll still with that girl?..i am still to watch the episode.....:)

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-26, 05:53

Pallu,

Thanks for the appreciation, I was really puzzled as to why she came to Dilshaad's house. She was covered with a Dupatta and Haseena Bi was trying her best to make her show her face. Then she said she has to fins the doll.I am so puzzled as to how she came to know about the soll. Did I miss anything in the previous episode. scratch

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-26, 05:58

Sarra

Thanks Anu for the update

Palls the gathering may be to pray for
Rashid, i am also glad both know where each other stand, the one thing
both of them love more then each other girls their mothers, and for Asad
it is also about his history with his dad. Y can I not feel the
chemistry wen there is pulling, pushing, tugging etc between the leads.
They r searching for the doll and the truth and Asad is helping in some
small way, will it may his guilt less wen he finds out the truth?

I agree with you, they mat be praying for Raashid. The chemistry in the pull scene was Zero.I dont thnk he will feel less gulity when he finds out the truth because he has broken his mother's trust and also his Brother's and was not their when they needed him most so if will make him feel alll the more quilty.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-02-26, 05:59

anurao66 wrote:Pallu,

Thanks for the appreciation, I was really puzzled as to why she came to Dilshaad's house. She was covered with a Dupatta and Haseena Bi was trying her best to make her show her face. Then she said she has to fins the doll.I am so puzzled as to how she came to know about the soll. Did I miss anything in the previous episode. scratch

Anu...When Raziya came to meet Rashid in the prison....She overheard the conversation between Rashid and Dilshad.....They were talking about the doll and the importance of it ....to prove his innocence...

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-26, 06:04

Koel,

Anu a brilliant update.
things have come to a halt and it is the play on emotions now..with
the younger generation choosing sides for their mothers... ammi,amma,mom
is a recurring theme in 4lions as is the rift because of MU....the only
new element that I find from their last venture is the usual
milestones are being met with communication instead of presumptuous acts
in silence.

Thanks a lot. Yes the emotional drama has started and the younger generation have now to take their mother's side. But we have to see how deep the rift is? Yes I hope they resolve this MU fast and not drag it like before.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-26, 06:08

Sharmi,

Anu Brilliant update.cheers.....Why did Raziya come with Haseena to Asad's house.......scratch....Is it to look for the Doll?

Is the Doll still with that girl?..i am still to watch the episode.....

Thanks for liking the update. The doll is taken away by Lakshmi the little girl. Yes I was puzzled about Razia's presence but hse was thinking she has to search for the doll. When and how come she came to know about the doll? scratch

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-26, 06:09

Girls,

I will open an episode discussion thread and you can discuss it there.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-02-26, 10:55

Nice update Anu......

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:02