Latest topics

Asya OS; love as you know it by dewdrops27 (India-forums)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Asya OS; love as you know it by dewdrops27 (India-forums)

Post by Beekay on 2013-06-05, 19:45

a random os, inspired by today's sbs(mehendi rasm)
LOVE AS YOU KNOW IT by dewdrops27 (India-forums)

There was something in the air. With only a few days left for her nakli nikah, she realized that it was a while since Mr. Khan reminded her that it was fake. But something was in the air, it was too peaceful, like the calm before the storm, the inevitable would conquer, fate would rule, but why did Zoya feel it?
Asad was frustrated with himself, with his inability to express his love for her, which was growing day by day. Now it had reached a stage when he couldn't even be angry with her. He didn't want to be late in telling her his feelings. What was he going to do? If he couldn't deal with himself, then how the hell could he expect Zoya to deal with him for the rest of forever?
Ammi had arranged some photo session before the mehendi, he didn't understand the necessity, but he wouldn't really pass up any opportunity to spend time with Zoya. He had gifted her a ghagra yesterday, and he was really looking forward to seeing her in it. This time nobody knew that he had gifted something to her so that made it all the more special and maybe romantic. He adjusted his sherwani and shifted his eyes in the direction of her room, waiting and hoping.
And the knob tuned, the door slowly opened and then, he saw her. Beautiful and innocent. First he saw only her eyes, eyes that were filled with love, for his family and him, perhaps? Then he realized that she was wearing red, not the dress he had gifted her. Was this her way of showing anger, did she not like his gift? "Maybe he should stop gifting her clothes", he thought to himself. She walked towards him; his ammi and Najma joined her and praised her outfit. Pammi ji went on and on about how pretty she looked, not that she was wrong, but she was stealing his lines!
The photographer got ready and she made them stand together and like a director, dictated their poses. Zoya suddenly felt a strong pair of arms cover her own as they traced the length of her arms and Mr. Khan's fingers softly touched her own. A flutter rose in her heart and she was about to turn to him, when his nose slightly brushed her cheek, and with a sudden thumping of the heart she realized the proximity. Her breath caught in her chest as her back rested against a pillar of warmth and his scent wrapped around her nostrils erupting in her, slow passion. Her need for closeness grew and she involuntarily moved to rest against him. This caused Asad to close his eyes in gratitude as he tightened his hold on her and breathed in her floral scent. Everything felt right when she was with him. How he wished he could tell her how he felt. A slight turn of his head would enable a tryst of senses, his lips were very damn close to her petal cheeks, but before he could even process his thoughts, the photographer interrupted. Turning to give another pose, he noticed his ammi smiling, from the corner of his eye. She was enjoying this. He was lucky he had a mother like her, who stood by him in every step and always knew what was in his heart. No amount of thanks to Allah would be enough for such a beautiful mother.
Zoya was becoming restless in his arms. Wasn't he supposed to be angry with her for not wearing that ghagra? But here he was, wrapping himself around her like he couldn't let go, like he wanted this all. She was confused, but it was true that Jahapana had been incredibly emotional with her for the past few days; he had been behaving like a love-struck teenager. Could that mean that he……?
"Jammy", interrupted a sickly sweet voice. How much Zoya hated her and that name! "Zoya, it's time for your mehendi! come!", she announced. Breaking away, Zoya walked to get her mehendi done along with Najma.
"We'll begin with your right hand, what length would you like?" the lady asked. "Only my right palm, please"
Tanveer butted in," but Zoya come on, if the bride doesn't decorate her hands then who will? Come on "and she passed her an evil smirk. "no its okay Tanveer, I don't like it"
"But come on Zoya, what are you scared of? Here, let me move your sleeves so that you can get it done till your elbow." Saying so, Tanveer grabbed her hands and pushed the long sleeves away, giving Zoya no chance to defend her opinion.
Zoya got irritated and perplexed; she pushed Tanveer and ran into her room. Asad was shocked at her behavior. He didn't understand why she always had to be rude to Tanveer. She didn't like her, okay, but that was no reason to push her like that. "What a stupid girl", he thought to himself. His ammi was telling the mehendi girl to come in the evening, and he decided to ask her what the problem was. He opened the door to her room and walked in.
Facing her back, he said, "Ms. Farooqui, why did you push her like that? How many times have I told you to treat tannu with respect, do you even know what that means. You didn't even wear what I gifted you; do you hate me that much? I really don't know what your problem is, why are you so impulsive and thoughtless?"
Since he didn't hear any reply, he walked to face her, and to his shock he saw tears running down her cheeks like there was no end. Her silent tears tugged the strings of his heart. His eyes followed her gaze and he realized she was staring at the torn sleeve of her right hand. His heart stopped when he realized that her right armed was covered with scars, burn scars, the kind that were so gory that they act like a picture to the fearsome incident that might have occurred, a story without words. Now he realized why she didn't wear his gift, the half-sleeved ghagra.
Zoya realized that Mr. Khan had seen her wounds and it was too late to cover them now. What would she say if he asked? How would she hide this scar of memory? Would this turn him away and push him farther from her? And tears flowed, because right now only they were truly her own and because she forgot how to stop them.
Asad knelt down to face her, his eyes filling up. "Zoya" he whispered, clubbing all that he felt for her into a single word.
"I'm sorry. How? Was it the fire? I mean, I didn't know. I'm sorry" he stammered over and over again." It's okay Mr. Khan, how would you know? And how could I tell you, I didn't want to give you another reason to hate me."
"shsh, Zoya never say that. These are a part of you, they represent your determination and will, they are a sign that god wanted you in this world, they are a sign of the struggle that has made you the person you are, they make you beautiful"
Zoya looked up, shocked at his response, a feeling of warmth spread over her, for the first time, she felt she was being accepted by him. Oh, what a feeling that was!
"Ms. Farooqui… I mean... Zoya, I have to tell you something, and like you say, no moment's better than now. I am emotionally challenged. You were right. So challenged that despite living in the same house, I couldn't muster enough courage to tell you how I feel about you. But today, I have to tell you. I don't know when it happened or how, but I fell for you. for your happiness. I fell for your stupid shayari, your contagious smile, your never-die attitude and the bucket loads of love that you so gracefully give. I realized that a life without you, a house without you, a moment without you, is meaningless. Because now when I turn back, other than ammi and Najma, you are the only one that filled my life and fills my life with joy. When you left for US that day, I realized that love is not finding someone to live with, but finding someone you can't live without. I love you Zoya, with all my heart and with all my soul. I don't expect you to feel the same way, because deep down, I know you deserve better, better than me, who will give you the same joy that you give to others, unlike me who has only given you hurt. Asad looked down, his heart happy to release the burden but heavy with hope and fear, of her response.
"Mr. Khan".
"You may be the reason why my heart hurts, but you are still the still the reason it beats"
"You talk about pain, like it owns you, but you do not realize that nothing lasts forever!"
Asad grasped her hands in his own, and with love in his eyes and a prayer in his heart, he spoke out, "Zoya, if nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing? Because with you, even forever isn't enough"
She nodded and her face split into a smile that could have blinded the sun. And at that moment, nothing mattered but the two hearts that had taken the first step into a blissfully long journey!
Love is a symbol of eternity. It destroys all the memory of a beginning and the fear of and end.

Beekay

Back to top Go down

Re: Asya OS; love as you know it by dewdrops27 (India-forums)

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-05, 20:59

Beekay, if it goes anything like this,it would be a memorable episode.I hope it turns out just as beautiful.Writers should read this and use this for our jodi...just simply love it. Sigh! Awesome Bee! Mashaa Allah!

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Beekay on 2013-06-05, 21:02

Zai I did not write this... the credit goes to dewdrops27 from india forums... I thought it was well-written so I shared this...

Beekay

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-05, 21:05

Nonetheless, thanks for sharing Bee, good work dewdrops27,whoever you are....

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-06-06, 02:11

Nice os yaar :)

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:24

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum