Latest topics

Qubool Hai-Written Update- 5th June 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-05, 22:02

Asad's house:

Zoya thinks about the place from where she can get the fingerprints from the knife.Najma calls out to her,she puts the knife in the cupboard, some of the clothes fall down, Najma helps her out in putting them back , she finds a skirt and forces Zoya to wear though Zoya tells that Asad will get real mad....but then Najma informs her that he is not in the house. While Zoya goes to change, Asad comes with the Imam and Najma is worried. Rolling Eyes Imam wants to meet Zoya, Dilshad calls out to her and sees her in skirt. Both Dilshad-Najma try to hide Zoya behind the dining table and become her shield. When Zoya doesnt come to the Imam, Asad goes and gets shock of his life to see Zoya in skirt. All 3 of them try to manage the situation. :lol!: ..when Imam asks for the signature on a document and finally the Imam leaves. Asad asks Zoya that he wants to speak to her in private.

Asad scolds Zoya that she is not the right kind of girl for him and she does not have any manners and Indian culture. Zoya gives him back left, right and centre. Go Zoya Go Thumbsup She tells him that she has changed a lot to suit his needs and wants but he never bothered to care about anything related to her. There is a difference --The skirt is the cloth and not her character. She tells him that she only wore it to show it to Najma and would not have ever worn it just because he does not like it.Asad is speechless throughout this outburst of Zoya. Dance
This was a SUPERB scene. cheers

When she comes to her room and finds all the things scattered , she thinks its all the work of Tanu and finds knife and decides to take it to the lab. She calls up Rashid and tells him about the knife and Rashid tells her that he knows someone in the police department who can help him and that he will come in the night to get the knife from her.

Night time: Zoya is waiting for Rashid, she thinks that she is being followed. She calls up Rashid and asks him to collect the knife from letter box, Tanu overhears this, goes and gets the parcel. On other hand, Zoya takes the envelope and hands it to Rashid. :rendeer: Zoya says Tanu is caught and her game is up. bounce Tanu opens the parcel and finds it to be a dud. She thinks that there is something wrong, goes outside and finds a car leaving. When she turns, Zoya mocks at her that she will help her in finding what she is looking out for. queen

Ayan's house:

Shirin slaps Ayan as she is very angry and asks Ayan to get out of the house. Nikhat tries to stop her, Razia also tries to fan her ire using sweet words. affraid Badi B tries to talk to Shirin but Shirin doesnt listen to her. Razia is pleased and Badi B catches her smile. meoow

Shirin almost throws Ayan out of the house, Rashid stops her but Shirin as if possessed, goes on to tell that he does not care about her kids but only Dilshad's kids. Both have a fight, Shirin is broken down thinking about who will marry Nikhat and goes and shuts the door on Ayan's face.Everyone is in tears and Razia is HAPPY Evil or Very Mad

Precap: Zoya sprays something at Tanu's eyes, she yells for water, Zoya figue=res out that she cant see anything from one eye

[b]

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai-Written Update- 5th June 2013

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-05, 22:19

As I said before, the show has momentum. I am enjoying what I read.Thanks Palls. Zoya really let Asad "have it". I guess it was bad timing and bad moment for her, as usual,initially I thought she was wearing the skirt when Asad was at home. She really wasn't goading anyone and even had reservations . Finally she has retaliated. Asad is showing tolerance to Zoya, granted he got vex but it was more contained.

Poor Ayan,I guess he could really "bunk" at Asad's place until his mother realises that she threw her baby boy out. Finally he would be out of Razia's clutches. I am truly happy about Rashid not slapping Shirin the man already has alot to contemplate with, he is certainly "blessed" with patience.

Tanu meoow meoow your meoow meoow days are coming to an end!!!! Zoya has beat you on your own game. She has an accomplice so she is definitely going to "slaughter the billo".

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-05, 22:24

Zainab.....finally we got a superb scene .....the skirt fiasco was dealt in a nice manner both at the hall as well as his room. Simply loved Zoya giving him a piece of her mind.......No wonder he will gift her.....tomorrow bounce

Razia has played her game smartly, but guess Badi B will have the last laugh.....lets wait queen

Tanu ..her game is up finally...... :rendeer:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Beekay on 2013-06-05, 22:45

Very well written episode after a such a long time... Every single scene was very well connected. Everyone of them did such an awesome... The best act was the confrontation between Asad and Zoya... Both acted out their parts extremely well. You could see that guilt on Asad's face... The hurt and anger on Zoya's face... Both Karan and Surbhi did such a fantastic job... Very well written.
The scene between Zoya and Tanveer, well introduced.
But did you notice Dilshad...for the first time she was heaved an angry sigh when Zoya left for Asad's room ? That is of concern...
Is this a sigh of "will Zoya change and how long will I have to do this" Will this become a problem. or
Is this a sigh of huge relief???
I think this sigh is an angry sigh...
What do you think?

Beekay

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-05, 23:07

Beekay wrote:Very well written episode after a such a long time... Every single scene was very well connected. Everyone of them did such an awesome... The best act was the confrontation between Asad and Zoya... Both acted out their parts extremely well. You could see that guilt on Asad's face... The hurt and anger on Zoya's face... Both Karan and Surbhi did such a fantastic job... Very well written.
The scene between Zoya and Tanveer, well introduced.
But did you notice Dilshad...for the first time she was heaved an angry sigh when Zoya left for Asad's room ? That is of concern...
Is this a sigh of "will Zoya change and how long will I have to do this" Will this become a problem. or
Is this a sigh of huge relief???
I think this sigh is an angry sigh...
What do you think?

Thanks Beekay.......Asad-Zoya was simply FAB......

@Dilshad...she was a little angry at Zoya , even I felt that.......I mean...since she also doesnt know the background of skirt thing, so her reaction was like..."what the hell and why" kinds??? once she will come to know that it was only to show Najma.....then she will definitely understand.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-05, 23:18

Thanks Palls for the update, while I like wat she said to Asad i can't get past the logic.. uff wen will my mind stop asking for logic. Instead of running into the kitchen with the skirt run call the way u had just come in thru the open room, simples! It's not rocket science. But Zoya giving it to Asad was good...the clothes shouldn't have much to do with culture. Asad didn't tell her to change and then come.

I am trying to understand why it's all Ayans fault, Shrin has just come back has not got the whole story but is throwing Ayan out. Shrin doesn't actually care about her daughter as much as she wants her married. Does ayan end up at asad's house.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-05, 23:32

Thanks Sarra....

Asad is very clever...he must be wanting to have his fill :P hence did not ask her to change....but then poor thing was cornered by the tigress bounce

Guess, Shirin's eyes will also open soon.....courtesy Badi B......

I so hope Ayan lands up at Asad's place at least for a day cheers

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-06, 03:59

pollyanna wrote:Thanks Sarra....

Asad is very clever...he must be wanting to have his fill :P hence did not ask her to change....but then poor thing was cornered by the tigress bounce

Guess, Shirin's eyes will also open soon.....courtesy Badi B......

I so hope Ayan lands up at Asad's place at least for a day cheers

Exactly Asad talks about tehzeeb and character lekin queen mauka aata toh maukay ka faida Asad ne liya. I liked her dialogue to Asad especially wen she said I was more scared of you then the imaam.

Yeah shrin's eyes will b opened but she really doesn't have a brain, and because it's a serial she will get away with it. I know asad Zoya separation is upcoming but shrin cursed Dilshaad for now it's her own family that r having to go through trails.

I would like to c ayan at Asad's the bonding has been missing and the brief scene v saw previously looked good would like to c another.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-06-06, 11:32

Thanks for the update pallo!! i absolutely loved watever zoya said. She was to the point and dint even say anything that was unnecessary. The spoiler defi was misguiding, but the actual episode played out well. Surabhi did a good job, the anger the pain all came out well,she has improved a lot.

I so want her to give back the same dialogue once the real face of tanu gets exposed, that the way one dresses has nothing to do with their character, now that he will get to see a living example of that.
The best part was, as she came back to her room n after seeing the mess, her dialogue
allamiya, mujsae bi jyada mere room ko aur gandha kaun kar saktha hein.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-06, 11:46

tweety wrote:Thanks for the update pallo!! i absolutely loved watever zoya said. She was to the point and dint even say anything that was unnecessary. The spoiler defi was misguiding, but the actual episode played out well. Surabhi did a good job, the anger the pain all came out well,she has improved a lot.

I so want her to give back the same dialogue once the real face of tanu gets exposed, that the way one dresses has nothing to do with their character, now that he will get to see a living example of that.
The best part was, as she came back to her room n after seeing the mess, her dialogue

Thanks Sowme.....

yup.....that was hilarious.....i am just loving this zoya.......we were still not out of that scene with Asad...and lo..here she goes with her one liner..... :lol!:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-06-06, 11:54

pollyanna wrote:
tweety wrote:Thanks for the update pallo!! i absolutely loved watever zoya said. She was to the point and dint even say anything that was unnecessary. The spoiler defi was misguiding, but the actual episode played out well. Surabhi did a good job, the anger the pain all came out well,she has improved a lot.

Thanks Sowme.....

yup.....that was hilarious.....i am just loving this zoya.......we were still not out of that scene with Asad...and lo..here she goes with her one liner..... :lol!:

Sometimes i do think, even though this may not be possible all time, one has to learn to be like her, not let anyone's words hurt n spoil our day but jus lighten up n enjoy life. She has gone through so much in her life, even then small things make her happy. We are blessed, but even then small things n petty issues breaks us n we remain sad the whole day or two. We end up taking it so seriously, that we forget to smile n laugh till that thing gets out of our mind.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-06, 12:27

tweety wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Thanks Sowme.....

Sometimes i do think, even though this may not be possible all time, one has to learn to be like her, not let anyone's words hurt n spoil our day but jus lighten up n enjoy life. She has gone through so much in her life, even then small things make her happy. We are blessed, but even then small things n petty issues breaks us n we remain sad the whole day or two. We end up taking it so seriously, that we forget to smile n laugh till that thing gets out of our mind.

True that Sowme...... Thumbsup though its a TV character and has to be exaggerated...but the moot point depicting it is really a good thing to follow in real life...

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:02

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum