Post by tweety on 2013-06-06, 11:44

TFS Pallo!! QH again at 3, i am happy!!

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: TRP-Week 22 (26th May 2013- 1st June 2013)-UPDATED

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-06, 12:11

yup Sowme.....and its in top 5 too across GEC :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

TRP & GRP ratings for all shows

Post by archie_79 on 2013-06-06, 12:41

TRP & GRP ratings across all GECs

26th May 2013 - 1st June 2013

All channels

Zee TV

Star Plus

Sony TV

Colors

Life OK

Sab TV

Credit - Scrutiny

Last edited by archie_79 on 2013-06-06, 12:52; edited 2 times in total

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-06-06, 12:43

Shocked feel good works? PKD at 3.6 Shocked wow.

Thanks Pals.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-06, 14:23

Maharana Pratap debuted at 1.5 beating even BALH ...Not bad for a show which has no 'SUPER STARS ' and the central character is played by a unknown Boy !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-06, 14:33

Yay!! Sathu... I want it to soar high on the TRP chart bounce

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-06, 14:36

pollyanna wrote:Yay!! Sathu... I want it to soar high on the TRP chart bounce

HEAR !!! HEAR !!! cheers cheers cheers

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-06-06, 14:50

Tanthya wrote:

i jus want to see something that changes the trend of this saas bahu n some pathetic family drama.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-06, 14:55

tweety wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

i jus want to see something that changes the trend of this saas bahu n some pathetic family drama.

but are we encouraging anythin that does not have Saas-bahu.. there was 2612 which languished, Savitri, Amita ka Amit , Dastaan but we have given these a Bye

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-06-06, 14:58

Tanthya wrote:
tweety wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

but are we encouraging anythin that does not have Saas-bahu.. there was 2612 which languished, Savitri, Amita ka Amit , Dastaan but we have given these a Bye
hmmm!! thats true, but wat happened to Dastan?? has it gone off air?? i was jus wondering sterday wen i was seeing connected humtum that wat happened to the serial that was going on before, but couldnt exactly remeber which one, ab bathe jali!!

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-06, 15:04

tweety wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
tweety wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

hmmm!! thats true, but wat happened to Dastan?? has it gone off air?? i was jus wondering sterday wen i was seeing connected humtum that wat happened to the serial that was going on before, but couldnt exactly remeber which one, ab bathe jali!!

Sowme, Dastaan had a change of slot...it now airs at 11 pm.....and guess it will remain so till August 30 when CHT comes to an end.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-06-06, 15:12

Thanks for that pallo!! i jus cannot see shyamu show going off air!! :Pi saw few scenes, n i actually liked his acting.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by WhispersWithNoSound on 2013-06-06, 17:37

@ Pollyanna & archie_79 - Thanks for sharing :)

Oh la la, much hyped Con sequence in SC did not pull in any crowd? Shocked

What am I seeing, Maharana Pratap which did not have the TRP-puller Sanaya getting more TRPs in its 1st week than a Sanaya-show CC which had 1.4 TRPs for its opening week. How is it possible? affraid

Didn't the viewers know that Sanaya is the one whose mere presence is enough to get the TRPs? Evil or Very Mad How come a lesser known Faizal take away more TRPs than her & take the lead in Sony? Wasnt Sanaya supposed to take Sony to the top position? Twisted Evil

Here I am seeing the show in the bottom 2 of the Sony shows & on 35th position overall in all the shows. bounce

Oh sorry, Farhan was still there in the show last week, just wait & watch, the TRPs will definitely rise with Anuj's entry & with Saas-Bahu takkar. cheers

WhispersWithNoSound
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by asmi on 2013-06-08, 12:31

WhispersWithNoSound wrote:@ Pollyanna & archie_79 - Thanks for sharing :)

What am I seeing, Maharana Pratap which did not have the TRP-puller Sanaya getting more TRPs in its 1st week than a Sanaya-show CC which had 1.4 TRPs for its opening week. How is it possible? affraid

Didn't the viewers know that Sanaya is the one whose mere presence is enough to get the TRPs? Evil or Very Mad How come a lesser known Faizal take away more TRPs than her & take the lead in Sony? Wasnt Sanaya supposed to take Sony to the top position? Twisted Evil

Here I am seeing the show in the bottom 2 of the Sony shows & on 35th position overall in all the shows. bounce

Oh sorry, Farhan was still there in the show last week, just wait & watch, the TRPs will definitely rise with Anuj's entry & with Saas-Bahu takkar. cheers

do u really believe the show will score high....since FK is nt here nd we hav gud luking actor now....wen the show lacks....concept....conduct...proper dialogues....concistency...unpredictability.. nd consists of..bad acting...OTT behavious....copying syndrome,.....due really stand a chance against the contemporary shows where the charecterization of the saas is much better dan the charactersization of UB....who i find the best here in CC crew.....SP....though is a wonderful actor....but i dnt find her dat strong wen it cums to the oder 9 pm saas..

as per me the highest this show can score is 1.....m sorry if m hurting ur sentiments as a fan

asmi
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by WhispersWithNoSound on 2013-06-08, 12:46

sarun arshi wrote:

do u really believe the show will score high....since FK is nt here nd we hav gud luking actor now....wen the show lacks....concept....conduct...proper dialogues....concistency...unpredictability.. nd consists of..bad acting...OTT behavious....copying syndrome,.....due really stand a chance against the contemporary shows where the charecterization of the saas is much better dan the charactersization of UB....who i find the best here in CC crew.....SP....though is a wonderful actor....but i dnt find her dat strong wen it cums to the oder 9 pm saas..

as per me the highest this show can score is 1.....m sorry if m hurting ur sentiments as a fan

Hello Sarunarshi, u dont know, Farhan is the only reason why CC is not doing well. Didnt Sanaya say that? Farhan is bad, so I cant act properly & the main story is saas-bahu, so it will improve when the takkar starts. How can I disbelieve Sanaya, the angel's words affraid

Chill out, I was being sarcastic bounce If u see my posts in CC, I have been always vocal about it, be it FK's bad acting or the predictability of CC.

No I dont think changing FK would change the TRPs. It needs loads of improvement in other areas for TRP to increase.

SP has done fab acting in CC but the characterization of Umaben is a cliched one, nothing great.

Dont worry, even if u were speaking something which I dont agree, I wont mind, after all this place is for a healthy discussion right?

I am not a fan of any actor or show, liked IPK & liked Barun & Sanaya as Arnav & Khushi, thats all. I dont look behind on their past laurels to judge them. I am not liking Sanaya on-screen & off-screen in CC, which I speak out here.

WhispersWithNoSound
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by asmi on 2013-06-08, 13:03

WhispersWithNoSound wrote:
sarun arshi wrote:

Hello Sarunarshi, u dont know, Farhan is the only reason why CC is not doing well. Didnt Sanaya say that? Farhan is bad, so I cant act properly & the main story is saas-bahu, so it will improve when the takkar starts. How can I disbelieve Sanaya, the angel's words affraid

Chill out, I was being sarcastic bounce If u see my posts in CC, I have been always vocal about it, be it FK's bad acting or the predictability of CC.

No I dont think changing FK would change the TRPs. It needs loads of improvement in other areas for TRP to increase.

SP has done fab acting in CC but the characterization of Umaben is a cliched one, nothing great.

Dont worry, even if u were speaking something which I dont agree, I wont mind, after all this place is for a healthy discussion right?

I am not a fan of any actor or show, liked IPK & liked Barun & Sanaya as Arnav & Khushi, thats all. I dont look behind on their past laurels to judge them. I am not liking Sanaya on-screen & off-screen in CC, which I speak out here.

well i was never a fan of barun or sanaya...infact during the promos of IPK i was like wat the hell ....such wierd luking peoople....dis show will go off air in no time.....nd the frst episode ...it changed my views......dey stared...dey touched ....dey fought ....dey hated....dey loved....nd i started loving dem......loving sarun as arshi...bass...it ws story dat intrigued me nt deir star value or sumthng....

as far as CC is concerned.....i cud nt even take it for 5 min....more dan 10 times i tried watching the show.,.....but evytime i failed for staying on the same channel for more dan 2 min.....y blame FK....even wen he was nt on screen ....nd wen he had a SP nd SI scene.....it was nthng great......the character sketch of each nd every actor is bad.....no story....dey promised freshnes.....nd wat we get is copied scenes....from evy oder show....nd also SI's previous show....which obviously dnt go well wd thge viewers.....the new manav is already taking credits....one day nd hes behaving as the savious of a drowning ship.....hw will it go wd sanaya....dnt knw.....

the only thng dat the show people are doing...is creating buzzes.....generating negative news abt FK.....bringing barun's name here nd dere.....copying sum scenes from here dere....nd yeah treating the dogs....dat wat dis show is all abt....

i ve a well detailed description of SI's behav......on another thread...

http://dhwani.mytvsoapforum.com/t8872p30-sbb-lauta-khushi-ka-arnav-singh-raizada-farhan-being-replaced-video-added#57613

do read dis......

asmi
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by WhispersWithNoSound on 2013-06-08, 13:48

sarun arshi wrote:
sarun arshi wrote:

well i was never a fan of barun or sanaya...infact during the promos of IPK i was like wat the hell ....such wierd luking peoople....dis show will go off air in no time.....nd the frst episode ...it changed my views......dey stared...dey touched ....dey fought ....dey hated....dey loved....nd i started loving dem......loving sarun as arshi...bass...it ws story dat intrigued me nt deir star value or sumthng....

as far as CC is concerned.....i cud nt even take it for 5 min....more dan 10 times i tried watching the show.,.....but evytime i failed for staying on the same channel for more dan 2 min.....y blame FK....even wen he was nt on screen ....nd wen he had a SP nd SI scene.....it was nthng great......the character sketch of each nd every actor is bad.....no story....dey promised freshnes.....nd wat we get is copied scenes....from evy oder show....nd also SI's previous show....which obviously dnt go well wd thge viewers.....the new manav is already taking credits....one day nd hes behaving as the savious of a drowning ship.....hw will it go wd sanaya....dnt knw.....

the only thng dat the show people are doing...is creating buzzes.....generating negative news abt FK.....bringing barun's name here nd dere.....copying sum scenes from here dere....nd yeah treating the dogs....dat wat dis show is all abt....

http://dhwani.mytvsoapforum.com/t8872p30-sbb-lauta-khushi-ka-arnav-singh-raizada-farhan-being-replaced-video-added#57613

do read dis......

You are right, IPK story though run-of-mill was executed very well with all the cast & crew clicking. CC has nothing new or fresh, its an old wine in an old bottle, not even a new bottle bounce Farhan shouldnt be blamed at all. Was this show promoted as his show? did the launch promos have him? Was he the one who was supposed to bring in the TRPs for Sony? The answer is no, all the promotion was on SI, promos had only her, articles were written on how SI will bring the TRPs for Sony, so y is the blame shifting to Farhan, I fail to understand? Rolling Eyes Will check out ur comment

WhispersWithNoSound
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by asmi on 2013-06-08, 14:21

sarun arshi wrote:
sarun arshi wrote:

do read dis......

You are right, IPK story though run-of-mill was executed very well with all the cast & crew clicking. CC has nothing new or fresh, its an old wine in an old bottle, not even a new bottle bounce Farhan shouldnt be blamed at all. Was this show promoted as his show? did the launch promos have him? Was he the one who was supposed to bring in the TRPs for Sony? The answer is no, all the promotion was on SI, promos had only her, articles were written on how SI will bring the TRPs for Sony, so y is the blame shifting to Farhan, I fail to understand? Rolling Eyes Will check out ur comment

yeah i knw.....dat was just an excuse dats it....the show dnt do well......nt even ne close to xpectations....nd dat dnt go well wd her as well..... i guess she shud hav understood dat far bak wen IPK ended....dat just becoz u are a star...u can draw people to watch ne crappy thng.u show....making use of her star value...

as far as new entry is concerned....he is already taking credits.....he spoke abt hw no1 wanted to take a show d such trps....hw he took it becoz he wanted to help the PH....nd hw he is a saviour to the show....though chances are negligible....if at all the show dus well....hw will SI take.....becoz nw the credit well go in the new actors hand.....although sanaya's fan will say its becoz sanaya got a better actor....sum1 she deserves....dat the show is doing well....
i go to other forum nd m shocked at the comments this actors article got....
people are like finally sanaya got wat she desrves.....dey luk like a royal couple///////deir chem will be great....dey luk sizzling hot....nd wat not....the same bunch of people were liking farhan....wen sanaya was did nt giv ne comments on him.....wierd fans...

asmi
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-06-10, 03:37

Sony is walking out on TAM rating...will the channels that are performing well on the chart also do the same?so what will SONY use to woo the advertisers for it's daily soaps? Will they now rely on IRS and other mechanisms or share the closely gaurded CAS subscriber data ? Interesting times ahead...

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum