Latest topics

[Friendship over Love or Love over Friendship]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Friendship over Love or Love over Friendship]

Post by Beekay on 2013-06-06, 12:51

Time changes everything; that is a fact we cannot get around. Where women have a tendency to overreact to changes that do not require any action, men have the predisposition not to react at all when it is necessary. In either case the natural changes may be normal and timely for that reason, but the resulting behavior or lack thereof can end up becoming a problem.

QH is a serial that used the concept change and time are relative to each other(by the way I only watch QH). The writers initially did a good job to portray this in Asad-Zoya. A slow awareness of each other (I know some of us wanted it overnight)

Exclusive means exclusive
Asad has moved into the very serious phase…He has acknowledged that he loves Zoya. Is it enough? (I know a lot of us want him to propose and declare his feelings) Zoya also sees the love for her in Asad’s eyes, but it is not enough for her. She wants trust, acceptance.
Asad is the one who made the serious commitment in wanting to marry Zoya with having all the facts in hand.
That is also what Dilshad said in one of the episodes. “You know the truth…that is even better…you are ready for this with knowing the truth”. At this point, exclusive is at its deepest meaning. All of us have some friends of the
opposite gender who are very good platonic friends who’ve been with us for a very long time, right? For Asad, Tanveer is his childhood friend and sure it is only but natural that he knows more about Tanveer than he does about Zoya.

Asad chose Zoya, not the other way round. It is obvious that Asad feels he is not doing anything wrong and he
is right, he is not from his point of view. He’s just taking care of his friend and he’s hoping that Zoya would also do the same as Tanveer is Asad's friend. This is a very typical male characteristic. It’s just black or white for them. They cannot think grey. But this is no excuse. Asad needs to take a closer look at his relationship with Tanveer.

Asad need to build a checklist (Remember, this is not to evaluate on the basis of whether is good or bad but from Asad's perspective)
[1] Is Tanveer demanding of his time [if Asad analyses some of the incidents, he will realize that the answer is “yes”]
[2] Is Tanveer having a jealousy issue with Zoya. [Asad may not know the answer to this]
[3] Is Tanveer single and available [She is divorced and yes she is available because of that]
[4] Does Tanveer want a romantic involvement? [Yes, Tanveer has indirectly indicated this]

[size=14]Until now we can forgive what Asad did as he did not realize… but after Zoya’s confrontation with him, he has realized this. It would be good if the writers could come up with a small segment regarding this. Asad in introspection.

Asad does not need to go an apologize to Zoya with a gift, and stuff like that… He can do so in action… They should have a scene where Tanveer comes Jammying him and put her hand over Asad’s hand. Asad may not realize but he will look over Zoya and see the hurt in her eyes. He will recall he words. In front of Zoya, Dilshad… he should tell Tanveer, nicely and politely…yes, you are my childhood friend but now I am getting married to another… so it is not right that she does what she does. Zoya should break into one of her smiles and he should realize that this is what he wants to see. Zoya should also made to realize that he is trying. But change is not that easy and Asad may make mistakes along the way.

This would bring more depth to the serial QH.

What do you think?

Last edited by Beekay on 2013-06-06, 13:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrections)

Beekay

Back to top Go down

Re: [Friendship over Love or Love over Friendship]

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-06, 13:43

I loved it , Bee ..beautifully said, Men often do not realize the storm they evoke in their beloved's heart by their actions ..

Asad needs his introspection session as well as some direct conversation and listening to do with Zoya ...

Zoya too needs to stop her running away acts, rushing after Tanveer and hunt down Asad and give him her views piece by piece otherwise the slow witted Asad may not get what the fiery girl is saying

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-06, 14:45

Time is of essence here.....and it will defo bring in lots of changes in the dynamics between Asad-Zoya.

I would love to see one change in Asad after the dressing down given by Zoya yesterday. Now, if he catches her doing something (spraying on her eyes) with tanveer, I want him to hold himself back instead of retaliating, go to his room and think about Zoya's actions.

bas itna sa khwab hai......for NOW at least.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-06, 16:01

I want zoya to accept some traditions and start dressing differently. Compromise should be between the both of them, not Asad alone. Change happens but it may not always be a good thing.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades on 2013-06-06, 18:50

I would take your question literally , Beekay ..each are deep relationships, they Need not be over. The other... They can be balanced , the person in question must know his priorities ..thts it ...

Asad will change , so will Zoya. .. Time is stickler to change... People always change for the worse, for the better .no relationship remains static...there is always something happening in a relationship ...

@ perfume heaven..dress does not make a person, character do ... For me ..i would not want Zoya to change but yes, she will be shown to change after her wedding to Ayan.

Hades
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-06, 20:02

Hey Zoya.....what do u think will happen which will force Zoya to get married to Ayan??? Will it be a staged one or real??

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:27

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum