Latest topics

Qubool Hai - Written Update - 6th June 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-06, 22:02

Ayan's house:

Ayan sleeping outside the house, Nikhat comes and covers him with the blanket,Shirin watches it and cries silently. :cry:
Razia throws water on Ayan and wakes him up. She talks ill about Ayan's behaviour,he tries to leave from there but Razia tells him that she can do the turnaround, provided he gets engaged with Humeira. Ayan is disgusted with her words but she tells him to ponder about it for the entire night. Razia is pleased with the turn of events as Ayan is caught & doesnt have any options left not to marry Humeira Twisted Evil

In the morning, Razia again confronts Ayan and asks him about his decision.Ayan tells her that he wont get engaged in hurry but razia tells him he doesnt have time on his side.Ayan asks her to leave but Razia informs him that Shirin has gone to Haseena Bi to beg for Nikhat's alliance. She emotionally blackmails Ayan,Ayan leaves,Razia calls up Haseena Bi to get on her plan and take it forward. affraid Shirin is pleading in front of Haseena Bi's sister to let her meet Haseena. She talks all ill about Nikhat Evil or Very Mad and pushes Shirin, Ayan catches her.

Asad's house:

Morning breakfast time:-Zoya prepares aloo parathas for everyone but doesnt serve it to Asad, When Dilshad asks why then she answers that Asad should concentrate on his cereal diet. Dilshad is quite tensed about the marriage date coming closer and the arrangements. She tells Asad-Zoya to get ready for the photoshoot with their costumes and the wedding planner will come over for some arrangements.

Zoya-Tanu have a subtle war of words over the knife too. meoow

When Asad asks Tanu to get some pickle, she tries to look for it on the dining table but couldnt spot it as it was right there on her left side. Zoya notices this and wonders how come tanu did not see the pickle jar.

Zoya, Tanu are cleaning the table when Zoya peels orange in front of Tanu's eyes, she cries in pain and asks for water. Zoya waves her hand in front of Tanu's left eye and gives water from left side but Tanu cudnt see it, Zoya finally finds out that Tanu cant see from one eye and she has hidden this fact.

Tanu gets some tissues, rubs it on her right eye and when she opens her eye, she doesnt find Zoya there, cream she gets frustrated and angry.

Zoya wondering if she should tell the truth about Tanveer to Asad but then checks herself that its not the right time and she should go to the depths of the matter.

She opens the door and finds Asad, he starts to say about yesterday attire but as usual dint complete and hands over the gift to her and leaves. She is pleased to find the note but then sees that the dress is sleeveless.

Precap:At the photoshoot, Everyone is waiting for Zoya, Asad wondering if she will wear the dress which he gifted and looks on with a surprised look. Ayan pours kerosene on a car, lights it up and leaves. Imran is inside the car and is shocked to see the car on fire.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 6th June 2013

Post by Pooh on 2013-06-06, 22:23

Oh My Ayyan beta ishhhhhhhh so smart, but becahra is going to to fall into trouble.. now. History repeated in much ways !!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha Will this go Ekta way.... Imran will come back to take revenge

And Go Zoya Go !!!!!!!!! !! bounce bounce bounce bounce

Pooh

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-06, 22:30

Pooh wrote:Oh My Ayyan beta ishhhhhhhh so smart, but becahra is going to to fall into trouble.. now. History repeated in much ways !!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha Will this go Ekta way.... Imran will come back to take revenge

And Go Zoya Go !!!!!!!!! !! bounce bounce bounce bounce

Purvi hug1 aap aaye, bahaar aayi party4

Vikrant has really made Ayan a parallel lead now......I am just loving him.... :heart:

I am kinda scared with his setting fire to the car act.... scared bura fasne wala hai ab toh......lets see how he ends up at Asad's place if thats happening......

I wont be surprised to see some "unity" factor in Gul's homeland :lol!:

hayeee....taras gayi hun aapke DP ko dekhne ke liye Heart

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-06-07, 02:56

Wow.....go Zoya go.........She has completely taken the bond girl role......... Yiaay....

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-07, 04:10

WHHHHHOOOOPPPPPIE!!! Loving the show!!!

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-07, 07:49

Ayan set fire on a car... More horror ! But Imran will come out alive for sure...
Ayan's acting was good...

QH seems to have a FIRE theme... Fire everywhere... IPK had a wind theme ( windy dupatta at every corner) :P Wonder what GEET had... Next one will be on water theme...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-07, 11:00

sharmibalan wrote:Wow.....go Zoya go.........She has completely taken the bond girl role......... Yiaay....

Yup Sharmi....and the scenes of her bondgiri is more enjoyable coz its quite real and not OTT :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-07, 11:02

perfumeheaven wrote:WHHHHHOOOOPPPPPIE!!! Loving the show!!!

yup Zainab.... Dance

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-07, 11:03

Shesherkobita wrote:Ayan set fire on a car... More horror ! But Imran will come out alive for sure...

QH seems to have a FIRE theme... Fire everywhere... IPK had a wind theme ( windy dupatta at every corner) :P Wonder what GEET had... Next one will be on water theme...

Sabi...Aap bhi na!!! :lol!:

@Bold: trust u to come up with something like this :*lol*:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-06-07, 11:27

Shesherkobita wrote:Ayan set fire on a car... More horror ! But Imran will come out alive for sure...

:lol!: Sabi!! but i actually got scared, i cannot see Ayan going to jail, which will happen if imran gets hurt. So Zoya's bathi is jali ing!! that too bright!! good good.
Thanks for the update Pallo!!

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-07, 11:37

Thanks Palls for the update, Zoya has realised has realised has realised, now she needs to put it all together. ayan setting fire to the car in the precap was interesting, did he think it was empty. Y is it if u r from the girls side that it's you who have to crawl? And the logic defies me here, she was with the fiance not some ajnabi.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-07, 11:44

sarra0 wrote:Thanks Palls for the update, Zoya has realised has realised has realised, now she needs to put it all together. ayan setting fire to the car in the precap was interesting, did he think it was empty. Y is it if u r from the girls side that it's you who have to crawl? And the logic defies me here, she was with the fiance not some ajnabi.

yup mujhe bhi lagta hai that Ayan doesnt know Imran is inside the car......lets see how this turns up....where is Badi B scratch has she given up on the challenge..... Rolling Eyes

Razia is at her manipulative best, she is just not giving time for people to stop and think that it was Imran who was with Nikhat, then how come the blame falls entirely on Nikhat Shocked lets see who will drill this into them.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-07, 11:56

pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Thanks Palls for the update, Zoya has realised has realised has realised, now she needs to put it all together. ayan setting fire to the car in the precap was interesting, did he think it was empty. Y is it if u r from the girls side that it's you who have to crawl? And the logic defies me here, she was with the fiance not some ajnabi.

yup mujhe bhi lagta hai that Ayan doesnt know Imran is inside the car......lets see how this turns up....where is Badi B scratch has she given up on the challenge..... Rolling Eyes

Razia is at her manipulative best, she is just not giving time for people to stop and think that it was Imran who was with Nikhat, then how come the blame falls entirely on Nikhat Shocked lets see who will drill this into them.....

:lol!: i was thinking that yesterday where has badi B gone with her challenge, they need to drag it but also could b that they r setting the stage for some kind of showdown cause badi B said she would be out of the house has to b something big for that.. like setting this up. Did Imraan look like he had slept in the car?

Had it been someone else with Nikhat I could have understood that time and clear thinking was needed but this one goes over me, especially imraan, but again I am looking for logic and haseena is doing this according to razia's plan rather then anything else.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:48

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum