Latest topics

QH EPISODE DISCUSSION THREAD: new topic--page2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

QH EPISODE DISCUSSION THREAD: new topic--page2

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-26, 06:14

Hi Everyone,

I have opened the thread for discussing the episode. So let us start discussing and have a great time at that.

How did you all like yesterday's episode?

How was the chemistry between Asad and Zoya?

Do you think the rift between Asad and Ayaan will becoem deeper by Razia adding feul to the fire?

What will Zoya Do?

So many things can be discussed so lets discuss it here.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: QH EPISODE DISCUSSION THREAD: new topic--page2

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-02-26, 09:32

I am yet to watch the episode Anu.....But from the written update I can gather the episode was good......But will still wait before I share my full views.....

Asad and Zoya's equation.....looked "watchable" ever since Dilshad was shot......A very toned down, confident and less takative Zoya is a perfect match to a less grumpy......less obsessive clean syndrome.....Asad....

Atleast in the last couple of episodes...I like to watch them together.....Wink I sincerely wish they stop addressing each other as Mr. khan and Ms. Farooki......

The rift might go deeper if anything happens to Shireen.....Otherwise both have the same opinion about Raziya to fall for her words......But they might prove me wrong too.....Rolling Eyes

Zoya...Zoya.....I think currently she will help Dilshad and Asad find a perfect balance in their relationship.....

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-26, 10:39

Sharmi,

Please have a look at the episode and then we can discuss this. It was a good episode but I dont know how Razia came to know about the doll. Well the chemistry between them is zero according to me. But this is my opinion as my expectations are high for this one thing alone. I agree they should drop the Mr and Miss. He had already called her Zoya when he was searching for her in Mangalpur.

The only thing that I was not happy is the rift between the brothers. Razia will do anything to keep them apart. I hope the doll is safe from Razia.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-26, 12:03

Heylos every1.....

I liked the episode.......glad that there is no MU between Asad-Ayan......they talked like sensible ppl......

Asad will defo come around...5 days is lot in the timeline of the serial....

the doll is going places......but will come back to its original owner in the nick of the time...am sure.......mebbe Zoya will play a role in this........

Anu:The doll thing was overheard by raziya ...when Rashid-Dilshad were talking abt it in jail......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-02-26, 12:08

Hmm episode Discussion thread I love this ..Haven't watched the episode if you guys are planning discussion it on regular basis i will watch this show ..what say ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-26, 12:21

Yup Sugar.......Hop in and lets start yapping :) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-26, 12:31

Pallu Cheena, long hug long hug

Hugs and join the discussions and keep it rolling. I will join you at Four because in y poor city we are starved of electricity.I will get it back at 4. I have to prepare lunch before it goes. So carry on I will join you.

Pallu do you really think she found out about the doll and she will keep quite for two days she would have immediately acted upon it. Well lets watch the fun.

No more long SUV drives but building a fire in the garden is in vogue.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-26, 13:56

Hahahahh Anu...and I liked that shot........Asad looked good by the lake and also in the garden Wink Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-26, 14:18

Sharmi...agree with u on Zoya especially...she has toned down......but yeah.....chemistry is still a sore point.....she is still not INTO it.......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-02-26, 15:51

Hello girls.....Bhere is everyone :>**:

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-26, 15:56

yup Sharmi....moi here!!!!!! hug1

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-26, 16:35

Sharmi,

I am back with a bang. I dont have power in my city and power cut timings this month 2-4. So can we start the discussions.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-28, 17:26

Hello QHians!!!!

After watching Wednesday's episode, all of us agree with Dilshad's take on the clothes issue but how many of you think Zoya was right or wrong???

is it not necessary to wear clothes according to the functions/situations??

Also, what can be the repercussions of Dilshad asking Zoya to lie to Asad?? Is she right in her stand???

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-28, 18:00

Pallu,

According to me you can pray to God where ever you want with full faith. Zoya did pray in the hospital in this attire. I completely agree with Dilshaad on this point it is not about what you are wearing when you are praying or reading the Quran but with what faith and sincerity it is done matter's a lot.

I hate people for instance going fully decked up to a temple and instead of pray and going home sitting and gossiping. This was a prayer meeting and not a celebration of any sort for Zoya to be dressed up to the nines. Just by a dress how can you guess the charecter of a person, I don't understand.

Asad also misjudged her in the beginning going by her attire but now he knows there is more to Zoya than what meets the eye.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-02-28, 18:51

Finally I caught up with all the episodes this week.......

Somehow I liked Asad ......For the first time I could see KSG justifying his role....This is just my feeling ......He has improved a lot......and he has started to show emotions....I always thought this guy cannot laugh.....But that beautiful smile....when repeating her own lines to her......was a nice touch.......

Ayan conveying that he came only because he had some friends in that area....and not exclusively to see him......and finally the way they forgave eachother......brought a nice touch to that scene.....not too much mushy and rulana donna......

Its true....don't judge a book by its cover.......Therefore its not right to comment on one's clothing.....and what Dilshad said was right......the intention is important than what you wear.....and she is a girl who wore jeans beneath her Lenga......remember her first wedding scene...

But again.....even if thats true....there is always a saying...."when you are in Rome be a Roman"....its only because you will be the odd one out............

Well so looking forward to today's episode.....She is just trying to scare Badi Bi.......

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-02-28, 18:56

Chalo girls C U tomorrow with a WU

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down