Latest topics

QH--SBB--7th June-- Asad Zoya wedding card/Zoya-Tanu face off

View previous topic View next topic Go down

QH--SBB--7th June-- Asad Zoya wedding card/Zoya-Tanu face off

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-07, 15:33

[dailymotion]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/dailymotion]

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: QH--SBB--7th June-- Asad Zoya wedding card/Zoya-Tanu face off

Post by tweety on 2013-06-07, 15:40

WU plz!! :)

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-07, 15:52

Sowme..sorry dear....in office :( guess the gist of what I read in fanpages....Asad-Zoya's wedding card is ready, the Imam tells them the importance of marriage....

Zoya finds out the truth of Tanu..both have a face off and it seems Tanu has planned to spend a nite with Asad so that Zoya backs out, Tanu will make her believe that Asad likes her..etc etc... Twisted Evil

I may be wrong dear :cry:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-06-07, 16:00

no problem pallo!! i can understand. Dont be sorry. :)

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-07, 20:01

I just have one comment,Why on earth is tying a cloth (kerchief) on his head? He could have worn one of the hats the Imams were wearing.He would have looked so handsome on one of those "topee". I hope for the wedding, between him and Zoya, his attire would resemble that of an "Arab Prince". KSG has the physique and the posture to carry off this attire. Muslim men are adorning the traditional Arab attire in my country, they are forgoing the western suits and the "Traditional Indian wear"

I am happy that they showing that the Imam came to Asad's home to speak with them, this sort of counselling makes a marriage stronger. I had my mine but it was from a woman.This is very modern Zoya is more appropriately attired and looking beautiful in the green. Notice the women sat separately from the men. This is a mark of respect over each other and it is always practiced this way. So when you enter a Muslim home, ladies you should sit with the women.

The card looks beautiful, most Muslim Wedding cards would have a quotation from the Qur'an (Holy Book) translation, it is always suitable for the occasion:

"And among His signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves that you may dwell in tranquility with them and He has put love and mercy between your hearts: verily in that are signs for those who reflect."

Beautiful nah?

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Beekay on 2013-06-07, 20:32

I think the marriage will go ahead and Tanveer will be found in Asad's bed on the suhaag nite... Dilshad will believe Tanveer as Asad has shown preference over Zoya in front of Dilshad even though Asad loves Zoya... but I think here Zoya would support Asad and though the road is long... she will reveal Tanveer's lies...

Beekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:50

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum