Latest topics

NEW LOVE STORY OF ARNAV AND KHUSHI PROMO 3 19/03/2013 ON PG 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEW LOVE STORY OF ARNAV AND KHUSHI PROMO 3 19/03/2013 ON PG 1

Post by fahad1979 on 2013-02-26, 10:31

PROMO
ARNAV FB
14 YEARS AGO HER UNCLE KILLED HIS MOTHER AND FATHER FOR PROPERTY. Some court scene in which witness man had changed his statement and gave wrong statement that arnav uncle is innocent he did not killed his bhabi and brother
Khushi fb
Some scene in which her father hanged herself and did suicide and her mother got heart attack.

Last edited by fahad1979 on 2013-03-09, 21:44; edited 3 times in total

fahad1979
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW LOVE STORY OF ARNAV AND KHUSHI PROMO 3 19/03/2013 ON PG 1

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-02-26, 10:48

Interesting.

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by fahad1979 on 2013-02-27, 14:35

sunshine99 wrote:Interesting.
thank

fahad1979
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by fahad1979 on 2013-02-27, 15:44

CHAPTER 1

CHARACTORS SKETCH

Arnav and khushi characters are same... Khushi is bubbly and arnav is ruthless businessman tycoon...

After death of khushi parent's khsushi and payal are living in orphan house their grandparents left them in an orphan house in Delhi, because no one ready to take their responsibility. ...Bauji is the in charge of orphan house...

Khushi in naughty mood ; ... She took some kids with her and goes in bauji office she put glue on bauji chair... 'Now bauji will not able to come for round now we all do full fun today'' ... and they all laughed... Khushi put her finger on her lips and ask all kids shash!!! ... ''Let's go before bauji will come''...
Bauji come in the office and sit on the chair and then she stuck with chair....

She shouted;... ''What is this? why i am stuck with chair'' .. she shouted on peon .. ''what is this why i am stick with this chair'' ..

peon with worried voice; ... ''Madam let me check'' ... he came to chair...

Peon in scared voice; ... ''Mam there are some gum stick on the chair''....

Bauji in angry voice; .. ''who did this?

peon; ... ''Mam i dont know'' ... he saw to bauji...

Bauji shouted; ... ''why you dont, know what you were doing in whole day. You don't do your work properly. i will dismiss you'' .. she pointed finger towards her...

Peon in crying voice no;... ''mam i am sorry i will be careful next time please forgive this time, Yes mam i saw khushi with some kids,they all were coming out of your office'' ...

Bauji ;... ''OH!! This girl nak main dam kar kay rakha howa hain iss nay'' ... she placed her hand on forehead...

''Jab dekho tub shrarat''.. . And payal her sister how nice she is and khushi uff!! Kitna fariq hain dono sister main'' ... call the khuhsi now''... she asked that in anger...

Peons in scare ; .. 'voice yes mam'' ... he came out from bauji office...

Peon nocked the khushi room door... Payal opened the door... ''mam is calling khushi'' ... he asked it to payal...

Payal in worried face; ... ''what she did now?

Peon laughed .. ''she put glue on mam chair'' ...

Payal in shock; ... ''what? O God save her now, I don't know where is khushi?

Payal is scared now because she know bauji will don't forgive khushi ; ''you go i will send khuhsi to bauji office'' ... she asked it with worried voice...

Peon in ange; ... ''ok but send her soon'' ...

Payal in angry mood; ... ''i know she is with her naughty friends'' ...

Payal opened the kid's room door what she saw khushi is dancing with kids a tapori dance with full music... payal shouted; ... ''khushi, khushi'' ... but khushi is lost in dance at last payal trun the music...

Payal in angry mood ; ... ''khushi what you did with bauiji chair'' ... she held her from arm...

Khushi in naughty mood; ..''i put glue on bauji chair now she will n't come for round and she will not scare us'' ... she clipping in excitement...

Payal put her hand in her forehead; ... ''uff!! Khushi what i can i do with you'' ... Payal pull khushi and they both reached at bauiji office...

Payal nock the door...

Bauji is in very angry; ... ''who is it? come in'' ...

Bauiji look to khushi in very angry mood ... ''what you did this? you have no manners'' bauiji trying to separate from chair but she not due to glue...

Khushi controlling her laugh; ... ''bauji i have n't do this bauji'' ...

Payal trying to control situation; .. ''bauji please forgive her next time she will don't do this promise i take her responsibility'' ... she saw to bauji...

Bauji shouted;.. ''no way this time I don't forgive her I will give her punishment and her punishment is that today she will go market to buy all kitchen things'' ... she took off her eye glass from eyes...

Khushi scared;... ''but bauji i don't know about this city more you know mostly we don't go outside the orphan'' ...

Payal; ...'' please forgive her''... she pointed to khushi...

Bauji;..' 'no this her punishment and and you will not go with her'' ...she pointed to khushi... ''now you both go'' ...

Bauji again call peon...

Peon; .. ''yes mam'' ... he saw to bauji...

Bauiji in anger; ... free me from this chair'' ...

Peon; .. ''yes, mam this is chemical you can use this'' ... he gave chemical bottle to bauji...

Bauji snatched chemical bottle from peon hand,she was in very angry mood; ... ''now out from here tumhari samnay tu nahi lagaio gi na'' ....

Peon scared; ... ''yes, yes mam'' he came out from bauji room...

Khushi went to the market she bought some vegetable and something more for kitchen uses...

Khushi blubbering ; ... ''dont know what bauji thinking about herself, she know taht i don't know about this city more but she sent me in the market for kitchen shopping'' ... She didn't realized that she was in the middle of the road in front of her a car was coming very fast and the car was very near her she lost her balance and fell down in middle of the road ...

And yes that car was arnav car...

Arnav came out from car with big asr music...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

fahad1979
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-02-27, 16:51

Heroine introduction was good... now waiting for the Hero's intro Wink

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hkrajan on 2013-02-27, 17:21

intresting....looking forward to read more :)

hkrajan
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by fahad1979 on 2013-02-28, 11:20

Abavi wrote:Heroine introduction was good... now waiting for the Hero's intro Wink
will soon

fahad1979
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by fahad1979 on 2013-02-28, 11:21

hkrajan wrote:intresting....looking forward to read more :)
will soon :)

fahad1979
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by fahad1979 on 2013-03-01, 22:39

CHAPTER 2
ARNAV AND KHUSHI NEW LOVE STORY
Arnav came out from the car in asr style with big music...

Khushi fell in the middle of the road...
Khushi in anger; hay Mr. are you blind you disn't see me if you don't know how to drive then why you drive the car... she trying to stand up and finally she stand up...

Arnav with attitude; ... ''Stop if you don't know how to walk on the road then why you come out from home actually the girl like you all do this with plan to blackmail the people for money, don't spoil my time take this money and get out... He truns to go back in car...
Khushi in tiger mood; ... HWW!! What kind of person you are instead of apologizing of your mistake you are showing your attitude how much you have prize on your money, you have no manners how to talk with a girl'' ... she came in front of him...
ARNA V in asr mood; ... ''i don't want argue to with girls like you i know what type girl you are, so stop this fun take this money'' .. He puts money on khushi hand...
Khushi became very angry; ... Take this money and go to doctor for your brain treatment'' ... She throws money on arnav face...
Arnav in anger and clenche his teeth; ... ''what the! ... Pointed his finger to khushi...
Khushi also pointed her finger towards him; ... ''what the wht the? kya...
she turns and went back to Orphan house...
Arnav didn't meet girl like khushi in his whole life... He became furious he opened the car door and closed it in anger... He drived the car so fast ... He arrived at home... akash was also standing on main door... He also saw that arnav is driving the car very fast arnav came out from car and he closed the car door with anger...
Akash with worried voice; ...''O God save us today i think today bhai meet with a person like herself... He cae to arnav...
Akash; ... ''Bhai what happened? ... He saw to arnav...
Arnav in anger; ... ''Nothing'' ... he walked towards home...
Arnav opened the main enter door and closed it with all of his energy and the door lock have broken...
Anjali, nani, mama , mami they all were sitting in the hall ... they all scared to see arnav like this...The try of tea cups dropped from HP hands...
Anjali with scared voice; ... ''choty what happened? With whom you fighting today? ...
Arnav with attitude; ... ''nothing di and no one can be argued with me... he sat on sofa...
Anjali controlled his smile; ... ''i am not asking you that who argued with you''... He saw to arnav...
Arnav looked to di stood up and walked towards his room...
Anjali laughed; ... ''Nani i am sure today choty have meet person like him''... she saw to nani...
All family members were laughing...
Akash; ... ''Yes di surely''... He wiked...
Arnav is in his room; ... He opened his tie and through it on bed; ... How could she behave like this with me''... he puts off his coat and through it on bed ... ''How dare she was, no one ever talked with me like that before today i wish she don't meet with me again'' .
.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] alt="" />

Last edited by fahad1979 on 2013-03-09, 21:40; edited 1 time in total

fahad1979
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by fahad1979 on 2013-03-09, 21:39

PROMO 3
PROMO NO 3...
Function at orphan house...

Nani and di are saying ... ''arnav you should come with us in orphan house''...

Arnav ; ... ''no i have important meeting'' ...

What will happen? Will arnav go orphan house? will arnav and khushi meet again in orphan house?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

fahad1979
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-05-02, 20:00

Nice story..[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Do continue soon..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by yogakopi on 2013-08-01, 11:33