Latest topics

Shashank Vyas turns philosopher

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shashank Vyas turns philosopher

Post by Maria J on 2013-06-07, 17:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

One has heard of actors wanting to quit smoking or drinking but there is an actor who wants to quit habit of free advise giving.

We are talking of Shashank Vyas who plays Jagya in the hit show Balika Vadhu who loves philosophy in real life and loves to experience life one day at a time.

On being asked why he wants to get rid of the habit of free advise giving he says, " I end up giving advise to my friends and even people around me which backfires at times. I have decided I will not give advise unless it's genuinely asked for. People take you for granted if you give free advise. He feels friendship is the purest form of relationship and he has few close friends who are not from the industry. He says I am basically a home bird. I am a very normal person and small small things like good coffee and heart to heart conversations with my friends make me happy. I can't tolerate hypocrisy".

Well Shashank it's interesting to know that you have a philosophical side to yourself and wish every actor thinks of exploring their inner core!

Credit: Times of India
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Maria J

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum