Latest topics

TC - Expect high-end drama in Zee TVs QH

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TC - Expect high-end drama in Zee TVs QH

Post by slmu on 2013-06-08, 14:01

Expect high-end drama in Zee TV's Qubool Hai

Tellychakkar.com had earlier reported about the cast and crew of Zee TV’s Qubool Hai (4 Lions Films) to shoot for a major highpoint in Ajmer. Finally the time has come for a twist in the tale wherein Zoya (Surbhi Jyoti) and Tanveer (Amrapali Gupta) will head for a major showdown in Ajmer after which it is believed that Zoya will once again shy away from her marriage.

Does this piece of news shock you? Well, go on reading…

If sources are to be believed, with Zoya packing her bags, Asad (Karan Singh Grover) who has always remained clueless of Tanveer’s intentions will once again support her (Tanveer) and be there to protect her.

Amrapali Gupta confirmed the face-off in Ajmer, but did not clarify the reason for them being there. Denying reports of Tanveer’s character ending, the lady states, “Tanveer is here to stay; she is too smart for Zoya and will finally achieve what she wants. Getting Asad in her life is an obsession for her.”

With Zoya and Asad’s love story facing a setback, we wonder how the loyal fans of this favourite jodi will take this body blow. However, there is good news for them, as we also hear that Zoya will soon be back in Asad’s life.

We tried contacting Karan Singh Grover and Surbhi Jyoti, but could not reach through to them.

We surely will keep our readers updated on the developments in track in Qubool Hai.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: TC - Expect high-end drama in Zee TVs QH

Post by Magical_KaSh on 2013-06-08, 19:18

wow so much gonna happen in the upcoming episodes iam soooo excited
but at the sametime iam confused whether to believe TC or not cos most of the time their articles mislead
anyways thanks for sharing

Magical_KaSh
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades on 2013-06-08, 19:58

I came late into the show, Why is Tanveer obsessed by Asad ?

Hades
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-08, 20:16

Zoyakisoya wrote:I came late into the show, Why is Tanveer obsessed by Asad ?

Tanveer is pregnant with Imran's child ... But Imran is engaged to be married to Nikhat. Tanveer had dumped Imran bcos she didnt know she was pregnant. razia Bi had insulted her saying she has no family name... Something about her back grounds ( here Hindi fails me as I am not a native Hindi speaker) ! That pis*ed her off and she set her mind on making Asad her husband. She gets to give her child a name and be the wifey of a rich guy! It's a win-win situation for her... She was Asad's best friend when they were kids. razia somehow found that out and paid a lot of money for her to come back in his life ( and home ) to steal a doll ( a doll that was evidence in murder case that can put Rashid away for life in prison)! She came for Razia and never left...now she has her own agenda to fulfill. Hope that helps...

Sabrina

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-08, 22:21

@ Sabi and Zoya:--Me thinks,either Tanveer is not "the" friend which Asad's family know about, she is an implant......or another possibility can be:-- she is his real childhood friend but once she moved out of the neighborhood, she fell into bad company, grew up to be a B****,spotted by another B**** called Razia and both formed a team.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-08, 22:24

Magical_KaSh wrote:wow so much gonna happen in the upcoming episodes iam soooo excited
but at the sametime iam confused whether to believe TC or not cos most of the time their articles mislead
anyways thanks for sharing

Bipin....tough times ahead ....i guess :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-09, 00:04

YAY!!! I am glad they are going to be tested! if they get married so soon that would have killed the show.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:13

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum