Latest topics

Tanveer mixes acid in the Mehendi

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tanveer mixes acid in the Mehendi

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-09, 15:38

There is a suitable word for this wicked woman, however I shall curb my tongue and fingers(typing).

Last edited by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-10, 19:55; edited 1 time in total

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Re: Tanveer mixes acid in the Mehendi

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-09, 22:52

Zainab.....How I wish u can say that word aloud......I am tired of this Tanveer and her plans ......but read that she is here to stay for more time :cry:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-10, 00:23

Heard that too so much for ending her track. We also have to keep in mind, she will cause problems for Imran and Nikhat. She is determine to make him pay.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-10, 03:44

I heard she challenged Zoya that Zoya herself if say no to the mehndi being put on her, so this is how she plans to do it is it, she is here to stay so mischief she will cause

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-06-10, 14:55

Billo Rani track is making me Sleep

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-06-10, 14:59

That is a cruel way to take revenge... Ok.. so you think Tanveer will let Zoya know about the sabotaged mehendi and she will stop it and this would again get Asad and zoya fight over traditional thing and non acceptance?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-06-10, 15:00

Abavi wrote:That is a cruel way to take revenge... Ok.. so you think Tanveer will let Zoya know about the sabotaged mehendi and she will stop it and this would again get Asad and zoya fight over traditional thing and non acceptance?

Hey Vi :)

coming here after a long long time.. hows everyone?

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-10, 16:11

monsi08 wrote:Billo Rani track is making me Sleep

Hi monsi....welcome to QH forum....guess we have never met......:)

Cat is here to stay for some more time yaar.....we can go and nice sleep till end of June....looks like....Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-06-10, 16:13

monsi08 wrote:
Abavi wrote:That is a cruel way to take revenge... Ok.. so you think Tanveer will let Zoya know about the sabotaged mehendi and she will stop it and this would again get Asad and zoya fight over traditional thing and non acceptance?

Hi Monsi ji... all good.. How are you? watching QH ?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-06-10, 16:28

pollyanna wrote:

Cat is here to stay for some more time yaar.....we can go and nice sleep till end of June....looks like....Wink

Hey Pallavi :) my sis name too is pallavi :)
I was in India Forum and many friends are here from that forum... but these days too held up in work and not able to visit here
Why do they show Hero of any show as Dumb ... can anyone just ignore the hints that his love of his life is giving him... one just needs to be dumb to not follow up on them Rolling Eyes

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-06-10, 16:29

Abavi wrote:
monsi08 wrote:

Hi Monsi ji... all good.. How are you? watching QH ?

Just to droooolll over KSG ... rest of it i simply forward ... dont bother to watch... Twisted Evil

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-10, 16:57

monsi08 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

I was in India Forum and many friends are here from that forum... but these days too held up in work and not able to visit here
Why do they show Hero of any show as Dumb ... can anyone just ignore the hints that his love of his life is giving him... one just needs to be dumb to not follow up on them Rolling Eyes

Yup Monsi..me too from IF..and Redux of IPK in particular Wink guess hum dono IF ke mele mein bhichade they...aur yahan Dhwani mein mil rahein hain Wink

Male leads ki toh bas baatein na hi karun toh achha hai....mera frustration...keyboard se seethe screen pe aa jayega.....IPK mein sochi thi ki ASR ki batti jalegi but "woh ho na saka" aur ab jaane kab Asad miya ko baat chamakti hai ...uff...head-desk...

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-10, 17:03

pollyanna wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Yup Monsi..me too from IF..and Redux of IPK in particular Wink guess hum dono IF ke mele mein bhichade they...aur yahan Dhwani mein mil rahein hain Wink

Male leads ki toh bas baatein na hi karun toh achha hai....mera frustration...keyboard se seethe screen pe aa jayega.....IPK mein sochi thi ki ASR ki batti jalegi but "woh ho na saka" aur ab jaane kab Asad miya ko baat chamakti hai ...uff...head-desk...

Mere ASR ko ilzaam mat doo, uss ka koi Kasoor nahin. But I thought there were articles which said asad would suspect tanu

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-10, 17:07

sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Mere ASR ko ilzaam mat doo, uss ka koi Kasoor nahin. But I thought there were articles which said asad would suspect tanu

Lolzzz Sarra darling.....u remember how much we wanted ASR to manipulate Shyam...but sab kachra kar diya makers ne...

anyways...I am crossing my fingers that the twist comes true....and Asad plays a game with tanu...though it will hurt Zoya ......for some time...

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-10, 18:07

Asad is not stupid give the man a break, he will find out in time. The problem would be at what price will he pay for finally figuring out things.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-10, 18:17

pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Lolzzz Sarra darling.....u remember how much we wanted ASR to manipulate Shyam...but sab kachra kar diya makers ne...

anyways...I am crossing my fingers that the twist comes true....and Asad plays a game with tanu...though it will hurt Zoya ......for some time...

I do, even though it's to late abhi bhi woh khaiwaish hain :lol!: but the makers and SP decided to...

I suppose the may not tell the viewers to keep us in suspense, but this is not SP so they have a better chance to tell the story their way as long as they don't chicken out again. Yep short run Zoya doesn't know she is going to b devastated and Asad will get Bang and he is also going to b in pain

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-06-10, 18:18

Acid in Mehendi *Grrr*. I feel like killing someone now.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:43

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum