Latest topics

Qubool Hai - Written Update - 10th June 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-10, 22:03

Asad's house:

The scene continues from Friday's episode, Asad-Zoya share an emotional moment, Asad says she is very beautiful and leaves which makes Zoya very happy which is overheard and watched by Tanu and she gets very angry.

Zoya gets a call from the police department, he tells her that the fingerprints did not match any criminals in their record and that this has to be some woman's fingerprints. Zoya thinks and gets all the flashback and comes to the conclusion that the hunter and the hunted in all these situations was the same person and goes to confront Tanu. Tanu as usual negates all her doubts with proper excuses and tells her to back off from maligning her and making a fool of herself in front of Asad. Zoya thinks that she has to unearth the mystery behind all these events.

Dilshad and Najma leave the house to distribute cards and Zoya is happy that now her plan will start.
The pest control people come to the house, give her the mask to put before they start with their work. Due to the smoke, Tanu gets irritation in her eyes ,puts off her lenses ,cleans the eyes and comes outside her washroom and Zoya catches her red handed.....stone eyed. bounce

Zoya claps and tells her that she always had the doubt but now she is convinced about the real face of Tanu.She will now expose her in front of everyone especially Asad. Tanu is worried.

Somewhere outside:

Ayan tells Asad the entire fiasco, Asad scolds him, Ayan cries at the situation, says sorry to Asad and both the brothers hug. Asad asks him to accept the crime he committed and he has to apologise in front of Nikhat and to handle the situation carefully.

Ayan's house:

Dilshad is about to slit her wrist but is saved as everyone barges into the room,Shirin says everything has turned for worse in this household while on the other hand Asad is getting married. Ayan breaks down and assures her that he will beg Haseena Bi to get Nikhat-Imran married. Rashid gets a call, he is shocked and tells everyone that the car got burnt down and it had Imran. Everyone including Ayan is shocked. Nikhat gets into denial, she cries for Imran and goes out. Everyone runs behind her and Ayan is at his wits end and filled with remorse at his deeds.

Nikhat is heart broken and is crying as Imran is battling for his life in the hospital, Ayan comes there, asks Nuzrat-humeira to go out as he has to talk to Nikhat. Nikhat continues crying inconsolably and Ayan finally tells her that he burnt the car but he did not know that Imran was inside the car. Nikhat gets a call

Precap: the police at Rashid's residence tells that Ayan & Shireen were the last persons who were seen on the accident spot.
Zoya tells that she will surely get married to Asad, Tanu says that though Zoya will get married but it will be her who will spend the wedding nite with Asad. Zoya challenges her that she will not be successful in her plans as Asad will never cheat on her.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 10th June 2013

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-10, 22:35

Now it is a serious Cat Fight! Zoya, I have never adore her more than now. Ms Farouqui is willing to fight for her man and she is trapping Tanu.Who says Karma isn't a Bit#@?

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-10, 22:36

Great update Pallu, you know you do have the "magic" Wink

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-10, 22:49

Thanks a million Zainab......

I was really surprised when Zoya came up with that plan, was thinking that they will drag it to another episode but naah...they did not disappoint me :)

I wanted Asad-Ayan hug and got it today..... bounce .

Even at Rashid's house, things have moved...and now Asad also knows about Imran.....so Razia.....her game will backfire for sure.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-10, 23:04

I am happy Ayan confessed, which means he has support from his brother and Nikhat knows. I hope Imran lives for Nikhat and Ayan sakes.
Rashid is actually coming out of his shell!Things are happening and moving!!!

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-10, 23:30

Imran is alive for sure Zainab.....and he has been grounded by razia-haseena.....and Asad will surely find out this......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-10, 23:41

I hope Imran forgives Ayan. I guess rage does indeed run through the Male progeny of the Khan Khaandans and they do stupid things that can cost them their happiness.
Drama Drama and more Drama..........

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-11, 04:20

Thanks Palls for the update, some movement some movement..am glad Asad told Ayan to tell the truth and he did tell Nikhat wat he had done.. also asad knowing is good. Uh i didn't realise a civilian can have fingerprints tested against the criminal database...oh wat am i saying, artistic licence...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-11, 05:19

Thanks Pals... Imran will survive for sure... But I think Ayan will be blackmailed ( again) by razia cos she has the video of him setting the car on fire...

The irony of the Ayan Huma situation is that...if Razia was out of the picture then Ayan would've given Huma a shot... Cos he clearly doesn't dislike her... He just dislikes the idea of marrying under duress and marrying the daughter of a GodMother ( godmother, as she has connection to all underground criminals)!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-06-11, 09:57

Thanks for the update... the plot thickens...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-11, 11:00

sarra0 wrote:Thanks Palls for the update, some movement some movement..am glad Asad told Ayan to tell the truth and he did tell Nikhat wat he had done.. also asad knowing is good. Uh i didn't realise a civilian can have fingerprints tested against the criminal database...oh wat am i saying, artistic licence...

Sarra.... :lol!: gul ke darbaar mein LOGIC scratch Shocked

That was the perfect thing to happen--Ayan taking Asad,Nikhat into loop.... bounce

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-06-11, 11:04

Thanks for the update Palllo!! now the story is moving!!

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-11, 11:04

Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks Pals... Imran will survive for sure... But I think Ayan will be blackmailed ( again) by razia cos she has the video of him setting the car on fire...

The irony of the Ayan Huma situation is that...if Razia was out of the picture then Ayan would've given Huma a shot... Cos he clearly doesn't dislike her... He just dislikes the idea of marrying under duress and marrying the daughter of a GodMother ( godmother, as she has connection to all underground criminals)!

Yup Sabi.....i guess he will be pushed to the wall....Asad will come to his rescue and then he will know that Ayan is being blackmailed by Razia...and his batti glows....will find Imran....coz as of now...no one knows that behind all these incidents ...Razia is the mastermind...Razia blackmailing Ayan has to come out in open......for Humeira to throw her out of the house.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-11, 11:06

Abavi wrote:Thanks for the update... the plot thickens...

My pleasure Vi....

.......and deepens too :P Evil or Very Mad

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-11, 11:07

tweety wrote:Thanks for the update Palllo!! now the story is moving!!

Welcome Sowme.....glad that its moving yaar...i was tired of the drag fest

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-06-11, 11:15

pollyanna wrote:
tweety wrote:Thanks for the update Palllo!! now the story is moving!!

Welcome Sowme.....glad that its moving yaar...i was tired of the drag fest
hmm!! mee too, i want some serious drama.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-06-11, 11:25

pollyanna wrote:
Abavi wrote:Thanks for the update... the plot thickens...

My pleasure Vi....

.......and deepens too :P Evil or Very Mad
You should be happy... after stirring watery stuff for so long, the broth is finally gaining thickness and smells good... :P

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-11, 11:38

pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Thanks Palls for the update, some movement some movement..am glad Asad told Ayan to tell the truth and he did tell Nikhat wat he had done.. also asad knowing is good. Uh i didn't realise a civilian can have fingerprints tested against the criminal database...oh wat am i saying, artistic licence...

Sarra.... :lol!: gul ke darbaar mein LOGIC scratch Shocked

That was the perfect thing to happen--Ayan taking Asad,Nikhat into loop.... bounce

I know I know, still have scars from the last outin of logic.

Now the blackmail thing has to come out and the fireworks should ignite.. still waiting for ayan to end up at asad's house.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:49

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum