Latest topics

High VOLTAGE Drama- Demand or Need?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

High VOLTAGE Drama- Demand or Need?

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-06-11, 01:28

Hello Forumwasis, dearies and my beautiful ladies,
well I've got no inkling if 'm going to post anything crazy today, but then all I've got to say is I really do not think there's any need of excessive problems whirling around the Khans these days. Shocked

Okay Ayaan was a raging tornado, amid his confused notions and love for his family he set fire to the car. To be honest the negative ego satiated my irritation but Imraan being in the car altogether was one notch too much to take into my system. With Tanveer at her bitchiness best and all the hooded mystery for Zoya of her past and all the kheech-taan between Razia and Dadi, I feel adding weirdity in Nikhat's life was unnecessary. Rolling Eyes

Of course view point may differ but all that I'm trying to put down here is, the pace should slow down.
For initially why I started following QH was, in spite of all the desi drama and mystery there was this sense of normality, that yes, it can happen with anyone; like a childhood best friend gone extremely bad, or a member in a joint family is too conspiratorial, but now all what I get is overcooked porridge. Everything is hay wired and messy, like you cannot hold down to one situation and the other demands attention.
On pragmatic basis, what it is to us that we discuss a daily soap with interest as if it was our own flesh and blood but then of course it is a part of our daily life what happens with the characters impacts deeply our psyche and psychology.
I'm not too sure, but still I think that most of you would agree to it. Question

---

Ahh, I know it's more than serious one from my side, but then I guess I had to blurt it out. Ph[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :D%%:

Well issi baat pe ek sher arz hai-

Mr. Khan hoke diwane bole, Ms. Farookhi aap hai har tarah se beautiful!
Mr. Khan hoke diwane bole, Ms. Farookhi aap hai har tarah se beautiful!
Allah Miya finally hue meherbaan, naa pakao itni khichdi ki audence sir pakad ke bole rukhsat ho jayie meherbaan kadradaan :P

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: High VOLTAGE Drama- Demand or Need?

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-11, 02:42

whhhaaatttt?!?!?! Stop the horror story? Radhika you cannot do this to me.... They haven't even scratched my wishlist of horror...
There hasn't been a
proper drowning ( Dadi baptized in 3 feet pool is not good enough)
Lynching ( Dadi hanging upside down isn't lynching)
Snakes ... Lots of snake bite
Room full of bees and scorpions
Chop fingers off... Not a single finger had been chopped off
Russian roulette ( Deer Hunter type, 6 slots, 1 bullet)... No one knows who will be shot
Trapped in freezer / frozen in a block of ice.
Trapped in basement without food and water

I can go on and on... Isn't QH a gothic/horror love story anyways? Nehin? scratch

Sabi

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-11, 02:58

lols

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-11, 11:20

Radhika......darling...the past two months in QH history had been such a drag fest ki poocho mat......so Gul has fasten her seatbelts...and expects the audience to be ready for a bumpy ride before she lands safely and get ready for another journey (remember 9 months..gestation period :P )

On second thots....what I think......both the households had 10 days challenges thrown..rite? Dilshad to Shirin and Badi B to Razia......

Hence the high points for both the household will have to coincide.....only then the "past wala chapter" will come into play.

As per Dadi's challenge...Razia has to be ousted from Khan mansion by none other than Humeira(Humeira loves Ayan and if he gets hurt, she will NOT spare even her mom)......hence something really BIG has to happen for its fruition.

Loved the post darling...especially the shayari....welcome back dear..... hug1

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-06-11, 11:30

Four lions and Gul especially has this amazing quality to speeden up the plot out of the blue... Suddenly you feel that everything is happening so fast...

and due to my previous experience with this PH, I have a feeling like Pallo... 9 months gestation is so true... So do you think there is another baby in making? let me know... I am bored out of my wits and I want to watch a 4 lions special Love story... from the starting...

Give us another IPK sibling Gul...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-11, 11:35

Abavi wrote:Four lions and Gul especially has this amazing quality to speeden up the plot out of the blue... Suddenly you feel that everything is happening so fast...

and due to my previous experience with this PH, I have a feeling like Pallo... 9 months gestation is so true... So do you think there is another baby in making? let me know... I am bored out of my wits and I want to watch a 4 lions special Love story... from the starting...

Vi, I am keeping my eyes/ears open and even nose on high alert so that i can utilise them to the full :P ...to catch when is the next baby due or at least that the baby is conceived Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-06-11, 11:39

pollyanna wrote:
Abavi wrote:Four lions and Gul especially has this amazing quality to speeden up the plot out of the blue... Suddenly you feel that everything is happening so fast...

Vi, I am keeping my eyes/ears open and even nose on high alert so that i can utilise them to the full :P ...to catch when is the next baby due or at least that the baby is conceived Wink

Maybe she has learnt the hardway from the last baby closure and her doc has advised her to take it slow this time :lol!:

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-11, 11:41

pollyanna wrote:

She has her baby in this baby will she want to move on so fast

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-06-11, 11:45

sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

You wont know when she will move on to another baby Sarra... I and Pallo were just contemplating whether she has conceived again as QH had just started to walk and now it is running...

Time for a new baby?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-11, 11:47

sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

This baby has a "baba" who will want to move on and capitalise on his re gained popularity ... :) he said in one of the IV....we will take QH to the max TRP and then shut shop on a high note...

cheers

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-11, 11:50

Abavi wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Maybe she has learnt the hardway from the last baby closure and her doc has advised her to take it slow this time :lol!:

hehehheheh.....hmmm ho sakta hai....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-06-11, 11:53

Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

You wont know when she will move on to another baby Sarra... I and Pallo were just contemplating whether she has conceived again as QH had just started to walk and now it is running...

Time for a new baby?
this is jus because IPL got over!! they have been slogging for quite sometime, with respect to IP it was a combi of crap track then good track, but with QH, that has not been the case. None of the things have got revealed till date, so they better get moving now. If they want the trp top be good.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-06-11, 11:56

pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

This baby has a "baba" who will want to move on and capitalise on his re gained popularity ... :) he said in one of the IV....we will take QH to the max TRP and then shut shop on a high note...

cheers

I actually kind of support this baba... Love stories should end at the right time other wise it becomes javvu.. (meaning: like elastic) and it spoils the story entirely...

So in a way, I wish Gul mata to conceive with new babies every year and entertain us...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-06-11, 11:58

tweety wrote:
Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Time for a new baby?
this is jus because IPL got over!! they have been slogging for quite sometime, with respect to IP it was a combi of crap track then good track, but with QH, that has not been the case. None of the things have got revealed till date, so they better get moving now. If they want the trp top be good.
Yeah may be you are right Sowmie...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-11, 12:19

Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Time for a new baby?

Very true it will b a surprise but she was faithful to this baby to quite a degree, it was a must cast, let's c if the wafaai is returned

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-11, 12:27

pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

cheers

Which is the way it should be, wonder if Gul has got used to the freedom at Zee and would like a new conception there

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-11, 12:29

tweety wrote:
Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Time for a new baby?

Yep Sowme, they stagnated for 2months due to IPL now it's time to kick it in to high gear if u want to keep viewers.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-11, 12:30

Abavi wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

cheers

I actually kind of support this baba... Love stories should end at the right time other wise it becomes javvu.. (meaning: like elastic) and it spoils the story entirely...

So in a way, I wish Gul mata to conceive with new babies every year and entertain us...

The new babies tend to have a lot of the same moves, a new one would be good

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades on 2013-06-11, 21:01

Heyy Guys,
i
Although it is a dragfest, I actually cannot reconcile myself to the changed Ayan's attitude, Body changed , voice changed even Behavior changed !!!!!! ....

How come all are oblivious to his changed demeanor ??

QH is pushing the envelope on violence .. Do they hav e fetish for tht ?? In IPK, Shyam toyed with Shashi's Mind as well as committed violence ..Here Raziya is just a caricature with no layers ...

Hades
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-11, 22:19

Zoyakisoya wrote:Heyy Guys,
i
Although it is a dragfest, I actually cannot reconcile myself to the changed Ayan's attitude, Body changed , voice changed even Behavior changed !!!!!! ....

QH is pushing the envelope on violence .. Do they hav e fetish for tht ?? In IPK, Shyam toyed with Shashi's Mind as well as committed violence ..Here Raziya is just a caricature with no layers ...

Zoya....Vikrant's forte is intense emotional scenes.....not the comical ones....thankfully..the makers are lucky that his entry was at the time..when Ayan's character is undergoing lots of emotional turmoil.......hence I think.....they have capitalized on this aspect.

@violence...very true.....OMG!!! and aaj ke dialogues....ekdum creepworthy the yaar..... No

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-12, 02:49

Zoyakisoya wrote:Heyy Guys,
i

I agree it had become a drag fest and even now after IPL the pacing isn't always right.

Now that is something I have been feeling is a kind of disconnect with Ayan, yes this one is a better actor then the previous one and he has bought something to the character but at the same time the character is unrecognisable, and yes I understand that wats happening would not having u laughing like u had no problems but this is a build up for me of many scenes and it is like none of the old Ayans characteristics exist anymore and they should.

Violence I am used to seeing worse so in comparison this doesn't quite compare, but they tend to have one villain who is fine with killings, they had it in Geet.. IP and now in QH.. Razia initially seemed to have layers.. but it looks like they took the easy way out and have made the character like they have.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-06-14, 18:11

Ahan I'm kind of overwhelmed with the discussions out here! 

Well I agree and disagree and then agree again, Keeping my fingers crossed for whatever happens in the coming episodes!

@Pallo hug1

@Vi  :) True that, I wish that too!

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:47

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: