Latest topics

Qubool Hai - Written Update -11 June 2013

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update -11 June 2013

Post by clarissasham on 2013-06-12, 15:39

Shesherkobita wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Thank you Shami cos I was thinking it was only me with problem with inserting .... Tannu will bring Jam... Zoya will bring Sharei... Who would you chose if you were Asad?

of course none i would have chose khuhsi and would become ASR bassss

Good choice... My SKD ... it's me and ASR....sigh....
kuch zyada nahi huwa ki you know he is already taken .bwahahahhaha

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-06-12, 15:39

pollyanna wrote:yup Girls....its difficult to INSERT in Dhwani , I mean :P
is some change there pallo . im confused

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-12, 15:40

Shami, Sabi....pls give the younger generation(thats ME)  a CHANCE...okies bounce

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-12, 15:42

pollyanna wrote:yup Girls....its difficult to INSERT in Dhwani , I mean :P
So hard to insert with touch screen...Fingers slipping away ... ROLF!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-12, 15:43

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Our Asad Miah must be a virgin... Two girls after him for Suhag Raat ... ( having difficulty inserting emoticons) 
Unlike ASR tracing Khushi's back, it'll be Zoya or Tannu ( whoever reaches him first ) tracing his six pack... And Asad will go " Allah Mia ...what's wrong with you Ms Farooki or Tannu?" 
pollyanna wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Before it was a Race between 2 families to get their sons married.  Now it's a race for who will take Asad to bed first... ROFL

Thanks for the update Pallavi. Interesting to see Zoya hesitant in admitting love... I am still hoping we will get an episode of Zoya's realization of falling for Asad. May not happen... Umeed par Duniya Kayem hai...

@Bold..... :lol!:  srsly...Asad miya...bhaag lo..yeh dono toh pehli hi raat aapki band bajane wale hain......
Thanks Sabi.....out of the entire convo(Zoya-Tanu)---this was the only good part which came out...finally Zoya..at least knows that its her love for Asad that she is going to fight this woman......I so hope that she REALISES too .....

Ahhh Asad.... ASR would've said " BOTH of you , come to papa" whereas Asad will go " Nauzubillah, nauzubillah, Astaghfirullah, Tauba, Tauba" .... ( oh God, forgive me )!

Sabi:--@Bold: GUTTER ALERT once again  :*lol*:   zipped

If it was Zoya who did the chasing he wouldn't ask Allah Mia wats wrong with u, he already knows she isn't a bechare, but with Tanu his eyes would pop pop

SARRA.. Are you having a HARD time INSERTING emoticons too? What the....! 
Agree about Tannu... I imagine she might bring some JAM to make the first encounter interesting for her Jammy! 
Very HARD time, the INSERTING May have to b abandoned until a willing recipient is Shown.

She may bring jam and know wat to do with it, but isn't one type of sticky enough to begin with

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-12, 15:45

clarissasham wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Thank you Shami cos I was thinking it was only me with problem with inserting .... Tannu will bring Jam... Zoya will bring Sharei... Who would you chose if you were Asad?

In MY SKD... He is NOT taken... Shami... I gave my Hubwa a ASR haircut... How low can one  go? ( pretty low Wink )

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-12, 15:47

pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Thanks Palls for the update, Gup usually Asad who says woh bechare nahin hain about Zoya, and today it was Zoya's turn to take one of Asad's favourite dialogues and apply it to one of his favourite people  :)  there were a couple of times during that scene where it looked like Asad hesitated, where he was unsure.. mayb its cause I read a spoiler which said that Asad will suspect Tanu and that's wat i am now imaginin, but no one can be that much of an idiot  Shocked  and tanu had a not so nice childhood where as Zoya's was a walk in the park was it.

this khulam khulla Jang between the two I am liking... for now... tanu saying mens fitrat and that the Nikaah can be with Zoya but the SR will b with Tanu and Zoya's expressions  :lol!: kitne bholi hain Zoya.  So is that wat is to come Asad mistakenly thinks he spent a night with Tanu..

Razia has shown Ayan the video...is that another nail in her coffin? Ayan tell someone tell someone...

Precap you may be right.. but to me it looked less like she was perplexed and more like she wasn't well, there seemed to b a bit where it's like a bit dizzy and then she also closes her eyes like something is wrong.

Sarra...gimme a  hug1  even I think....Asad is on to his plan...and needs a concrete proof against Tanu.....the entire convo.....he gave out subtle signals.......

Zoya-Tanu WAR is ON now.... bounce

Ayan wont be Rashid this time around...coz he has his big Bro.....Asad wont let him become a pawn at razia's hands....
I was thoroughly confused with precap....glad u explained it party4  quote]

:*chg*:The format has changed on my phone, messes everything up.  Hugs Palls,  yep there was some subtlety, they can show it as he didn't tell her so her reactions remain constant or he tells her but the audience doesn't know and they act out, but for now I think he is just suspicious and unsure.. saw a telly tadka question of if Zoya and Ayan got paired would u still watch, is this 4lions putting out feelers? Precap should hopefully be clearer today but yeah it looked more then her now known, and if she prays then she should know.

Yup Sarra...the format is a little difficult as of now....

@Asad: guess...we will get his monologue/FB when we get an insight into his mind...another TRP puller...

4 Lions are in a habit of testing waters before they come with the dhamaka.....looks like:twisted:

YES they r, but they r also in the habit of chickenin out, and on a channel where u have creative freedom to tell a story take it with both hands.. online and trp are two different kettle of fishes.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-12, 15:50

Shesherkobita wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
clarissasham wrote:

In MY SKD... He is NOT taken... Shami... I gave my Hubwa a ASR haircut... How low can one  go? ( pretty low Wink )

Your poor hubby, he was already insecure with ASR and now wat have u done, low well...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-12, 15:56

sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
clarissasham wrote:

Your poor hubby, he was already insecure with ASR and now wat have u done, low well...
ASR haircut, low , sticky... Hmm ( as if) ...He will be grinning from ear to ear like the Cheshire Cat... He wouldn't  know who is on my mind... :p

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-12, 15:58

I hope the Ayan Zoya thing happens... I love the way Ayan's eyes shift side to side ...in a psychotic way ...reminds me of early ASR :)

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-06-12, 16:02

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
clarissasham wrote:

ASR haircut, low , sticky... Hmm ( as if) ...He will be grinning from ear to ear like the Cheshire Cat... He wouldn't  know who is on my mind... :p
bechara jeeju . kya kya sehna padtha hein. are u giving him sugar less coffeee too

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-06-12, 16:03

Shesherkobita wrote:I hope the Ayan Zoya thing happens... I love the way Ayan's eyes shift side to side ...in a psychotic way ...reminds me of early ASR :)
I want ayan to sing mitwa with zoya ASAP case asda is wastewa tanu suits him and they can have SR together I don’t have any probs. 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-12, 16:06

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
clarissasham wrote:

I suppose it's the performance that counts

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-12, 16:09

Shesherkobita wrote:I hope the Ayan Zoya thing happens... I love the way Ayan's eyes shift side to side ...in a psychotic way ...reminds me of early ASR :)
Reminds you of ASR Shocked, wasI have a right disconnect with Ayan at the moment.. i would be fine with Ayan Zoya weather 4lions would be v shall c.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-12, 16:13

Sara... It's a MAN... A man does not care what's on the girl's mind... Yup... You're right... Performance is the only things that matters...
Ayan/ ASR ...only the shifting gaze while hiding something... Quite psychotic...
shammi...Yesss! It's sugarless...LOL... Blue mug instead of black...

For once... I would like the CVs to tell the story the way they intended... If it was Originally intended  to be  Ayan and Zoya...while Asad feeds Jam o Tannu... I don't care!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-12, 16:54

Shesherkobita wrote:Sara... It's a MAN... A man does not care what's on the girl's mind... Yup... You're right... Performance is the only things that matters...
Ayan/ ASR ...only the shifting gaze while hiding something... Quite psychotic...

For once... I would like the CVs to tell the story the way they intended... If it was Originally intended  to be  Ayan and Zoya...while Asad feeds Jam o Tannu... I don't care!

Sabi O Sabi....hum kaise guzarenge yeh pal aapke bina....:*lol*:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-06-12, 16:59

pollyanna wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Sara... It's a MAN... A man does not care what's on the girl's mind... Yup... You're right... Performance is the only things that matters...

Sabi O Sabi....hum kaise guzarenge yeh pal aapke bina....:*lol*:
jammy-e-bahara hein

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-12, 17:53

A new age man might care, might actually be the girl...

ASR i never saw as psychotic, but i feel under his spell first episode...

These cvs should now have the relative freedom to tell the story how they want, weather they have the balls is another matter. Only one show i was emotionally invested and it isn't this so they can show ayan and Zoya married

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:20

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum