Latest topics

Qubool Hai - Written Update -12 June 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool Hai - Written Update -12 June 2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-12, 22:01

Qubool Hai - Written Update -12 June 2013



Asad's House:


Zoya is busy with the wedding cards,Najma-Dilshad ask her to hurry up as the Imam is about to come to the house. Zoya spots Tanu and requests her to help her with the cards and she will go & get ready. Dilshad is worried about Zoya if she will be able to face the Imam as he is very strict. Meanwhile, Tanu puts something on the card. affraid Zoya comes to the lounge room, finds Asad there and asks him how does she look. Asad says beautiful :heart: Zoya-Tanu pass a look at each other. The Imam comes and Zoya sits down to paste the card, as she touches the card with her lips,Tanu gives a winning smile.Evil or Very Mad


The Imam tells Asad-Zoya the importance of marriage and asks her some questions. Zoya feels dizziness. Asad tries to cover up but then Zoya recites the verses. Tanu is shocked to see this and the Imam praises her. Asad-Dilshad-Najma are all happy:bounce:


Zoya washes her face, realizes that Tanu has used something on the card , goes to confront Tanu, Tanu pins her to the wall and puts a pencil on Zoya's eye. Tanu threatens Zoya to leave and both again have a verbal /physical fight.Meanwhile Asad is walking towards Tanu's room.Asad enters and Tanu starts the drama that Zoya is hurt and she should take care of herself. Asad is bewildered detective  at Zoya's expressions and Tanu's talks as if he has caught on the anomaly :idea:and wants to know the undercurrent but doesnt say anything and asks them to join for dinner. Zoya slides her arm in Asad's and tells Tanu to follow them.


Morning time:-- Zoya is all happy that its her mehendi day,gets a FB of Tanu saying that Zoya loves Asad. She is talking to herself and questioning if she really loves Asad and gets excited that Asad should come and propose and say I love u ...but then Asad will not say anything. And then she wonders if she has something to tell Asad about her love for him.Heart

Ayan's House:


Razia threatens Ayan to follow her dictat as she will make the video public.She tries to emotionally blackmail Ayan ......for Nikhat's happiness and Shirin's life. She tells him to hurry up with his decision before her patience runs out.Twisted Evil


Razia is making arrangements , Badi B asks her is she preparing for her ouster.Both the senior citizens also have a cat fight about the challenge.No There are 2 days left in the challenge while Razia tells her that Ayan will make an announcement about his engagement. Ayan comes and tells that he is ready for the engagement and he wants it to be tomorrow itself.Badi B is shocked, Razia is all smiles.Rolling Eyes


Precap:Tanu threatens Zoya that she will now refuse to put mehendi on her hand as she wont be able to bear pain.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update -12 June 2013

Post by Beekay on 2013-06-12, 23:26

When Asad walked into the room, he did feel that something stange was going on. He rushed in to check on Zoya and he did notice the look of confusion when Tanveer said Zoya jammed her fingers in the door... I think he kept looking at Zoya...he watched the expressions on her face. Just one doubt: how did he know that Zoya was in Tanveer's room. Or did he go to Tanveer's room to call Tanveer????


 Another question: How did Tanveer know that Zoya was planning to ask her to envelop the cards??? She conjured the drug out of her dupatta out of nowhere, right? I know...I know its only a serial and in serails anything is possible 

Beekay
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 70
Join date : 2013-06-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update -12 June 2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-12, 23:34

Beekay wrote:When Asad walked into the room, he did feel that something stange was going on. He rushed in to check on Zoya and he did notice the look of confusion when Tanveer said Zoya jammed her fingers in the door... I think he kept looking at Zoya...he watched the expressions on her face. Just one doubt: how did he know that Zoya was in Tanveer's room. Or did he go to Tanveer's room to call Tanveer????
 Another question: How did Tanveer know that Zoya was planning to ask her to envelop the cards??? She conjured the drug out of her dupatta out of nowhere, right? I know...I know its only a serial and in serails anything is possible 
Hey Beekay.....very relevant questions but guess...all will come under the "creative license" :lol!:

yup even me thinks so.....since yesterday...Asad's behaviour says there is something  up his sleeves.....yday i thot its my imagination but today..Asad's expressions gave away that bit..that he is defo not blindly trusting Tanu now and he is playing his game

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update -12 June 2013

Post by Beekay on 2013-06-12, 23:46

When Asad turned to go after informing them about dinner, Zoya asked Asad to wait and she then went and slipped her arm through his... 
Surbhi did such a fantastic job of emoting the scene. 
Zoya's realization that she had the right to do so and can do so anytime. Then when Asad folded his arm and pressed her hand against his body... The look of pure pleasure on her face was so beautifully emoted. 

Surbhi did a fantastic job.

I'm glad that Bedi-Bhi and Razia are at it again... I think this time Humeria would overhear some conversation between Razia and Haseena and realise that Razia is behind the whole plan of framing Ayaan and the torture to Nikhat...

Beekay
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 70
Join date : 2013-06-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update -12 June 2013

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-13, 01:18

Thanks Palls for the update..u know I havnt in a long time        licked an envelope.. its either water or usually selatape that I use..but they use the old fashion way and tanu of course had something at hand...funnily enough it really looked like Zoya was inhaling glue whenever she was closing and envelope no wonder tanu knew she could get away with putting something on it, such commitment she had..

She surprised them all that she knew the kalma and it's meaning, but again a demonstration that just because u r born or bought up abroad doesn't mean u forget your religion, doesn't matter that she isn't wat Asad thought he wanted as a perfect person, who dressed the way he liked but she knows whats important and where it counts she knows.

Zoya needs to c the level that Tanu can fall to and that she can do anything so that she is prepared and not surprised out.. and is a bit prepared, today was another good little lesson for Zoya.

Again in Tanu's room it looked like Asad was suspicious.. he was looking at Zoya's expressions and there was a brief moment wen he looked away like he didn't believe wat was being told to him.  Come on Asad start thinking and don't stop, plan plan and play tanu at her game.

I'm also glad they r showing that she hasn't had the realisation of love, that she is asking herself that question.

I'm glad they havnt forgotten the challenge and mentioned it again, it needs to end soon, liked Badi B's line that she is decorating and giving a davat for her own ruksat :lol!:

Just a few things... there r actually 6 kalmai not 5.  As well as Asad going to Tanu's room to look for Zoya or was it actually Tanu, she didn't have her contact in wen Zoya came into the room and wen Asad turned up it was magically there, and Zoya's arm looked perfectly fine thru the see thru material of the dress.  Consistency and attention to details seem to fall under the heading of creative license as well.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update -12 June 2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-13, 15:21

Beekay wrote:When Asad turned to go after informing them about dinner, Zoya asked Asad to wait and she then went and slipped her arm through his... 
Surbhi did such a fantastic job of emoting the scene. 
Zoya's realization that she had the right to do so and can do so anytime. Then when Asad folded his arm and pressed her hand against his body... The look of pure pleasure on her face was so beautifully emoted. 

Surbhi did a fantastic job.

I'm glad that Bedi-Bhi and Razia are at it again... I think this time Humeria would overhear some conversation between Razia and Haseena and realise that Razia is behind the whole plan of framing Ayaan and the torture to Nikhat...


Yup Beekay, Surbhi is really in her elements these days...she has tremendously improved in her expressions and subtle nuances.

Hope Humeira spoils her mom's plans...

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update -12 June 2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-13, 15:23

sarra0 wrote:Thanks Palls for the update..u know I havnt in a long time        licked an envelope.. its either water or usually selatape that I use..but they use the old fashion way and tanu of course had something at hand...funnily enough it really looked like Zoya was inhaling glue whenever she was closing and envelope no wonder tanu knew she could get away with putting something on it, such commitment she had..

She surprised them all that she knew the kalma and it's meaning, but again a demonstration that just because u r born or bought up abroad doesn't mean u forget your religion, doesn't matter that she isn't wat Asad thought he wanted as a perfect person, who dressed the way he liked but she knows whats important and where it counts she knows.

Zoya needs to c the level that Tanu can fall to and that she can do anything so that she is prepared and not surprised out.. and is a bit prepared, today was another good little lesson for Zoya.

Again in Tanu's room it looked like Asad was suspicious.. he was looking at Zoya's expressions and there was a brief moment wen he looked away like he didn't believe wat was being told to him.  Come on Asad start thinking and don't stop, plan plan and play tanu at her game.

I'm also glad they r showing that she hasn't had the realisation of love, that she is asking herself that question.

I'm glad they havnt forgotten the challenge and mentioned it again, it needs to end soon, liked Badi B's line that she is decorating and giving a davat for her own ruksat :lol!:

Just a few things... there r actually 6 kalmai not 5.  As well as Asad going to Tanu's room to look for Zoya or was it actually Tanu, she didn't have her contact in wen Zoya came into the room and wen Asad turned up it was magically there, and Zoya's arm looked perfectly fine thru the see thru material of the dress.  Consistency and attention to details seem to fall under the heading of creative license as well.


Sarra..why dont u make a post ....absolutely loved to read ur take on the happenings of the episode.

Thumbsup

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update -12 June 2013

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-13, 18:06

pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Thanks Palls for the update..u know I havnt in a long time        licked an envelope.. its either water or usually selatape that I use..but they use the old fashion way and tanu of course had something at hand...funnily enough it really looked like Zoya was inhaling glue whenever she was closing and envelope no wonder tanu knew she could get away with putting something on it, such commitment she had..

She surprised them all that she knew the kalma and it's meaning, but again a demonstration that just because u r born or bought up abroad doesn't mean u forget your religion, doesn't matter that she isn't wat Asad thought he wanted as a perfect person, who dressed the way he liked but she knows whats important and where it counts she knows.

Zoya needs to c the level that Tanu can fall to and that she can do anything so that she is prepared and not surprised out.. and is a bit prepared, today was another good little lesson for Zoya.

Again in Tanu's room it looked like Asad was suspicious.. he was looking at Zoya's expressions and there was a brief moment wen he looked away like he didn't believe wat was being told to him.  Come on Asad start thinking and don't stop, plan plan and play tanu at her game.

I'm also glad they r showing that she hasn't had the realisation of love, that she is asking herself that question.

I'm glad they havnt forgotten the challenge and mentioned it again, it needs to end soon, liked Badi B's line that she is decorating and giving a davat for her own ruksat :lol!:

Just a few things... there r actually 6 kalmai not 5.  As well as Asad going to Tanu's room to look for Zoya or was it actually Tanu, she didn't have her contact in wen Zoya came into the room and wen Asad turned up it was magically there, and Zoya's arm looked perfectly fine thru the see thru material of the dress.  Consistency and attention to details seem to fall under the heading of creative license as well.




Sarra..why dont u make a post ....absolutely loved to read ur take on the happenings of the episode.

Thumbsup
Thanks Palls :*ohg*:my thoughts jus meander

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update -12 June 2013

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:53


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum