Latest topics

A moment in time ---QH --WU: 26th Feb 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A moment in time ---QH --WU: 26th Feb 2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-27, 00:09

The episode continues with yesterday's scene, Asad all gloomy and pensive is sitting by the fire, burning the wood when Zoya turns up with a coffee mug. Asad is irritated with her presence as she came up with her trademark boring shayari to liven up the atmosphere and asks her to leave.When Asad refuses her coffee,she starts with her motivational speech, asks him why is he serious all the time and tells him to smile a lot as it will provide him courage to overcome his problems and not let the issues over power him--Asad LISTENED once again :) :) Well timed Mitwa moment.

Zoya sees the fire burning which kindles her past memories, gets scared,drops the cup and runs away from there. Asad is left standing there in a confused state.

Dilshad gets a call ,when she answers, no one replies. Shirin is on the other end. Dilshad recognizes her and both of them silently cry, giving and drawing strength from each other. Indeed a poignant moment.

Zoya gets a nightmare,wakes up with a start and a loud cry. Dilshad,Najma and Asad come running to her room.When Dilshad asks her what is bothering her as the occurrence of the bad dreams has happened to her twice and tells her to share with her troubles anytime. Though Zoya tells them that she is fine and asks them to go back to sleep but Asad is not convinced, he remembers how she behaved in the garden.

Raziya tells Mamujaan that they are safe as nobody knows the identity of the dead body.But Mamujaan is worried that Dilshad might have some proof, the doll might contain the recording of their conversation in the doll factory when Rashid was busy torching it. Raziya tells him that she would not like to spend time in jail, a lot can happen with Dilshad between the time she gets the proof ad she reaches the police and assures him that she will definitely get hold of the doll.

Zoya is crying when Asad comes to her with coffee mug. He tries to lighten the moment telling her that it was far difficult to prepare the milky coffee which suits her palate than the one which she has to make for him, black and bitter. A loop closure moment Rolling Eyes Asad repeats the smile wala gyan to Zoya and adds on to it that it will lessen her pains if she shares it.

Zoya tells him that she has been getting such dreams since childhood, a big building which is on fire and she is caught and unable to escape and hence she is very scared of fire.When Asad asks her if such incident happened to in the past, she denies it and tells him that she doesnt remember if anything happened when she was very young. When Asad tells her to ask her parents, she tells him, she lost her parents and only 2 years ago she came to know that her father is alive. He is in Bhopal and she has got some old pictures and hence has come to Bhopal to find him. She is scared that even if she meets him, he wont even accept her now. Asad is reminded of the day when he tore the paper which had the address and actually kicks himself for doing it(figuratively speaking) Zoya tells him that she lost her mother when she was very young and does not even know where her grave is and that her dad did not bother about her mom at all. Asad is all emotionally charged, stretches his hand to put on her shoulders but withdraws it half way and leaves. Zoya says that he is the first person she has confided in and when she turns, she doesnt find Asad and she is exasperated at Asad's behavior, that he does not not care for her at all and she will never be able to understand him. Well conceived moment between Asya.

At the breakfast table, Zoya, though wishes Najma cheerfully but is going all out to ignore Asad, makes it evident in front of Najma and Asad which further irritates and confuses Asad and he leaves. Najma tells her to inform Asad about some ceremony at house which she forgot and leaves to do other chores.

Hassena bi comes to Raziya's house and is throwing a fake concern about Rashid being behind bars, Raziya asks her to cut the crap and tells her that she can call off the wedding but not to forget to return the car too which puts Haseen in the backfoot and she left after informing that she is going to Asad's place for some function sending shock waves to Raziya.

Asad calls up Ayan who is still very angry,recollects Asad's words by the lake, picks up the call, tells him that he doesnt want to speak to him and disconnects. Asad sends him sms to meet him at "2, same place".

Zoya barges into Asad's room, tells him that there is a function at home. When Asad enquires about her weird behaviour, she tells him that he is one of the most insensitive person she has met as he walked away when she was confiding in him her deepest secrets, he always finds problems in others and never cared to look within him and she stomps out in tears.

Asad in a helpless state murmurs that he is caught between the duo--Ayan and Zoya and both of them will make him go mad, when Zoya comes back, tells him that he DESERVES this and walks away. Asad's head-desk moment

Precap: Raziya spots the doll with the little girl, she hides behind Dilshad's cupboard, Dilshad comes to the room,is about to go back and then spots something.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: A moment in time ---QH --WU: 26th Feb 2013

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-02-27, 01:40

Thanks for the WU Pallo cheers

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-02-27, 03:31

I think QH is the best show going on right now.... I watch some of the other shows out of habit..... But this is the only one I eagerly wait for...
razia asking Hasina to cry away from the expensive Iranain carpet... :lol!:
Zoya declaring ... You are emotionally challenged to Asad...
Loved every bit of it... When is Asad going to give her hug ( not the trip and fall)....

Thanks for the wonderful update.....

aap to Pankaj nehi hai, too etni Udhaas key hai? LOL LOL LOL

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-02-27, 04:51

Palls thanks for the update, I actually liked the one line shahirye today for a change, oh no Allah Mia wats wrong with me! Ah there is a deep connection between Dilshaad and Shrin, without a word being spoken Dilshaad knew who it was, true love for you, joking apart that was a nicely done poignant scene. Razia worried about the carpet with Haseena B and her exasperation with her and her false humdardi had me laughing, but again another mask of not being concerned being shown to another.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-27, 11:02

Thanku Radhika...and man..ur siggy and DP does not let me go to another post

Starry Love

Last edited by pollyanna on 2013-02-27, 11:20; edited 1 time in total

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-27, 11:10

Shesherkobita wrote:I think QH is the best show going on right now.... I watch some of the other shows out of habit..... But this is the only one I eagerly wait for...
razia asking Hasina to cry away from the expensive Iranain carpet... :lol!:
Zoya declaring ... You are emotionally challenged to Asad...
Loved every bit of it... When is Asad going to give her hug ( not the trip and fall)....

Thanks for the wonderful update.....

aap to Pankaj nehi hai, too etni Udhaas key hai? LOL LOL LOL

Thanku Sabi :) and welcome to QH forum...Agree.....out of the current crop, this is defo the best...also SC is catching my fancy Wink

Yup yesterday's episode did have some whacky dialogues and scenes which actually put a smile on my lips.....mazaa aa gaya dekh aur sun ke........

Aww, even I want Asad to give a hug to Zoya......silent yet assuring...damn...he rather we missed a chance yesterday..... :cry:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-27, 11:15

sarra0 wrote:Palls thanks for the update, I actually liked the one line shahirye today for a change, oh no Allah Mia wats wrong with me! Ah there is a deep connection between Dilshaad and Shrin, without a word being spoken Dilshaad knew who it was, true love for you, joking apart that was a nicely done poignant scene. Razia worried about the carpet with Haseena B and her exasperation with her and her false humdardi had me laughing, but again another mask of not being concerned being shown to another.

Give me a hi5 Sarra.....mera bhi yahi reaction tha.......do sauten ke beech soul connection :lol!: uffff....this star crossed and soul connect ke chakkar mein hamare EQ ki vaat lag gayi hai Embarassed

Raziya-Haseena scene was actually hilarious.....:) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-02-27, 11:55

Pallo...wonderful.....good one.... and good title. Asad-Zoya was much better than earlier scenes. but why they gave that comic BG in the end when Zoya was angry with Asad....??? No No

Well...they didn forget Asad-Ayan...and Mamu being scared as now police got informed ...about a murder committed....

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-02-27, 12:22

Pallo jan thanks for WU as its only sourse for me. I think it indeed good episode and liking the slow progress in Asya relation . so whose might be that dead body. Zoyas mom yeah dad

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-27, 13:45

lalsunvid wrote:Pallo...wonderful.....good one.... and good title. Asad-Zoya was much better than earlier scenes. but why they gave that comic BG in the end when Zoya was angry with Asad....??? No No

Well...they didn forget Asad-Ayan...and Mamu being scared as now police got informed ...about a murder committed....

Thaku Vid......yup that was well conceived scene of Asya.......and execution was also ok......they are on a learning curve...:)

Guess....That BG was to show case Asad's helpless state with these two madcaps.... :P

Mamujaan ki pungi baj gayi bounce

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-02-27, 13:49

pollyanna wrote:
lalsunvid wrote:Pallo...wonderful.....good one.... and good title. Asad-Zoya was much better than earlier scenes. but why they gave that comic BG in the end when Zoya was angry with Asad....??? No No

Thaku Vid......yup that was well conceived scene of Asya.......and execution was also ok......they are on a learning curve...:)

Guess....That BG was to show case Asad's helpless state with these two madcaps.... :P

Pals....you know what .....the point I liked was Mamujaan is also kept too much guarded with the secrets.....the story showed till now showed only Raziya and Rashid's involvement....but defnly Maamu knows all the facts and he is shown not be revealing even a pinch of that salt....Maamu-Raziya are alone connected to the woman....since Rashid doesn't even know if that was a man or woman who was burnt...

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-02-27, 13:59

lalsunvid wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Pals....you know what .....the point I liked was Mamujaan is also kept too much guarded with the secrets.....the story showed till now showed only Raziya and Rashid's involvement....but defnly Maamu knows all the facts and he is shown not be revealing even a pinch of that salt....Maamu-Raziya are alone connected to the woman....since Rashid doesn't even know if that was a man or woman who was burnt...

Yep they know her and by killing her they killed two birds with one stone, got rid of the women and got Rashid in their mutti as a kat puttli

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-27, 14:01

clarissasham wrote:Pallo jan thanks for WU as its only sourse for me. I think it indeed good episode and liking the slow progress in Asya relation . so whose might be that dead body. Zoyas mom yeah dad

Shami....aap kahan gayab ho?? Jaldi darshan do on a regular basis with ur tadka wale posts

That body is of a woman...and in all probability its Zoya's mom :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-27, 14:04

Yup Sarra,Vidya....That Mamujaan has got too many things hidden under his cap.....wonder when will he spaek...yeh ghar ke dono senior mard ......kab awaaz uthayenge Wink Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-02-27, 14:10

pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Palls thanks for the update, I actually liked the one line shahirye today for a change, oh no Allah Mia wats wrong with me! Ah there is a deep connection between Dilshaad and Shrin, without a word being spoken Dilshaad knew who it was, true love for you, joking apart that was a nicely done poignant scene. Razia worried about the carpet with Haseena B and her exasperation with her and her false humdardi had me laughing, but again another mask of not being concerned being shown to another.

Give me a hi5 Sarra.....mera bhi yahi reaction tha.......do sauten ke beech soul connection :lol!: uffff....this star crossed and soul connect ke chakkar mein hamare EQ ki vaat lag gayi hai Embarassed

Raziya-Haseena scene was actually hilarious.....:) :)

There they showed something serious and look where v took it, nothing can b done about us lol. Yeah Haseena razia scene was funny and Haseena knew how to get razia's curiosity aroused

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-02-27, 14:15

pollyanna wrote:
clarissasham wrote:Pallo jan thanks for WU as its only sourse for me. I think it indeed good episode and liking the slow progress in Asya relation . so whose might be that dead body. Zoyas mom yeah dad

Shami....aap kahan gayab ho?? Jaldi darshan do on a regular basis with ur tadka wale posts

That body is of a woman...and in all probability its Zoya's mom :)

Thanks for the WU pallo, i liked both Asad and Zoya sterdasy, bas couldnt see the red dress that Zoya was wearing the next day, whats with giving such costumes to the female lead, when every other female looks good *Sigh*, from zoya's dialogues sterday i strongly have a feeling that mamu is Zoya's father Rolling Eyes, no chappals plz!!

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-27, 14:32

Yup Sowme...and thanku dear ......ur right...even I feel that mamu is Zoya's dad......i am liking QH these days.......

abt costumes...u know na ...iss PH ki purani aadat hai.......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-02-27, 22:57

It was more because of you that I added onto my siggies :heart:

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down