Latest topics

The ever stretching story of 17 saal!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The ever stretching story of 17 saal!

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-02-27, 00:47

Dilshaad says Qubool hai,
Zoya says Qubool hai,
We chorus second them, chorusing Qubool hai.
But Jahanpana 6 packs ko kuch bhi Qubool nahi hai.
Down the line when you sit and contemplate over the matter, it gets complicated. Asad is in dilemma of this or that. At least one phase is clear. Jo baki nahi kar sakte wo Zoya kar sakti hai!

Hello forumwasis, it's one of the most pathetic stuff, that I came up with. But yes I have full faith that all of you would still waste your precious time reading and dropping few valuable comments to this weird post. There is no head and toe connection. Consider yourself warned :P

Of course, one who can die for his mother, wasn't moved seeing her all teary eyed.
All but he was convinced of doing the same was with Zoya's magic words. There's a catch here, though. Something's amiss, when you have that sudden feeling "This is going to happen, the chemistry would spark the flames" but all you get is, 'If' and 'But' of a FOEmance. scratch

Getting back from the diversion.
A boy who grew up loathing is father for all the good reasons from his end cannot be blamed for his actions, but he could on other end be blamed for much more and beyond his hatred.
Asad Ahmed Khan, a man of principals. One who's the backbone of his family. One who ain't easily fooled but is ignorant nonetheless. If not, why on first place did he not, on no account, considered a man pleading? Question
It was when Ayaan questioned his actions, did I ponder much. If it was someone else digging the same grave, Zoya for instance, would 'Mr. Khan' be so merciless even then?
Wasn't that the exact blow to his action where he had questioned his own judgement?

He is judgmental, and there's no denying the fact. No

Deflating the topic to another part, which somehow is turning too irritating! "THE DAMNED DOLL", and then the circle would start "17 SAAL PEHLE JO GUDIYA FACTORY MEI HUA THHA". For heavens sake we need more of other stuff as well, WHY SO SERIOUS Shocked Sleep
We are still used to of the 'Big Fat Indian Drama', they bloody need to hype more ROMANCE. Apologies if stepping over the last straw, but it's weird somehow. Embarassed

Now li'l chirp talk about Siddique's & Khan's, the only people I love watching are Rashid & Shireen. Every other member bores me to death. The Family is SAD. :||^v:
Rishabh Sinha a.k.a Ayaan, definitely needs to brush up his acting skills and do something about his 'Scary Look' Scared [Okay, no more complaints] zipped

On a serious note, Asad is happily carrying his fathers name, so on what basis, I dare ask did he snipped "Wo sirf tumhare Abbu hai, mere nahi!" ?
Now there would be enough contradictions telling, it's because Dilshad carry the surname still, granted, but it has been clear on so many and other high note occasions, Dilshad would never force anything on her Kids.

There is hope of fruit punch where we get monotonous bananas every day [weird food analogy I know, bear with me PLEASE :) ]. There is scope of so much and more.

[P.S- The entry of new character would have been fruitful, when the things would gear up for better between Asya]

Love and Hug's

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: The ever stretching story of 17 saal!

Post by Admin on 2013-02-27, 01:16

....OMg Foemance !!

The whole post is hilarious ...radzz, where were you??? totally loved the post ..Please keep it coming

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-02-27, 01:32

I'm truly loving the fact that you're deliriously laughing and happy on this post Heart

Of course I'd keep it coming hug1

Love Loads long hug

Admin wrote:....OMg Foemance !!

The whole post is hilarious ...radzz, where were you??? totally loved the post ..Please keep it coming

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-02-27, 04:31

:lol!: but nahiiiiin not more romance between the leads, that wud probably take me over the edge.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-02-27, 05:45

Shocked

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-02-27, 06:05

I loved your post... I have to admit I am enjoying QH a lot... Every other serial is so boring that I don't have a choice but to like QH..maybe I have a selection bias and I only selected boring ones to watch!

Asad sent his dad to jail out of vindictiveness... He didn't lift a finger to do anything about the Mangalpur gang till his mom was shot... So clearly it is payback for his lost childhood. He may have doubts that his dad is innocent... In that case his whole childhood is based on a Galaat idea of abandonment... ( ring a bell, galaat idea of woman going after rich man who has money in IPK).

Ayan, I think will shed his locks when he falls for Zoya...it will be sign of becoming a man, otherwise it doesn't make sense why he is sporting those lice infested hair?

I like Razia...I expect her to become more and more vicious ...and then eventually try to eat Dadi's liver with fava beans ( Hannibal Lector) shhh and Zoya turn into Clarisse and save Dadi

An emotionally challenged man is an emotionally challenged man... I am waiting for Zoya to SLAP him out of it one day...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-27, 07:26

Radhika,

I really loved to read your post and enjoyed it. Behind all the wackiness it did have some very valid points.

1) How can anyone Ask Asad to believe his father after so many years.
2) If Rashid is not his father then why he going by his name?
3) The romance, foemance is a total no show. Well this is my opinion only.
4) I totally agree that In Rashsid's house only Rashid and Shireen redeeming characters.
5) Ayaan needs to brush up his acting skills.
6) Zoya will look after both the houses and detective work also.

Last edited by anurao66 on 2013-02-27, 11:24; edited 2 times in total

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on 2013-02-27, 11:13

Shesherkobita wrote:I loved your post... I have to admit I am enjoying QH a lot... Every other serial is so boring that I don't have a choice but to like QH..maybe I have a selection bias and I only selected boring ones to watch!

Asad sent his dad to jail out of vindictiveness... He didn't lift a finger to do anything about the Mangalpur gang till his mom was shot... So clearly it is payback for his lost childhood. He may have doubts that his dad is innocent... In that case his whole childhood is based on a Galaat idea of abandonment... ( ring a bell, galaat idea of woman going after rich man who has money in IPK).

Ayan, I think will shed his locks when he falls for Zoya...it will be sign of becoming a man, otherwise it doesn't make sense why he is sporting those lice infested hair?

I like Razia...I expect her to become more and more vicious ...and then eventually try to eat Dadi's liver with fava beans ( Hannibal Lector) and Zoya turn into Clarisse and save Dadi

An emotionally challenged man is an emotionally challenged man... I am waiting for Zoya to SLAP him out of it one day...

sabi..

How about a carton of anti-lice shampoo to Ayan Sahab Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-02-27, 12:06

thanks for hte funny post dear:), waise, i always keep thinking ayaan's hair is actually a wig and it'll fall off anytime, especially when he messes with it, it does have a very artificial look about it; ayaan definitely needs to improve his acting, most of the other actors have already settled into their roles though

my major problem with this serial is i fail to understand if it's a family dirama, romance dirama, suspense thriller or a khichdi and in which direction it is headed:scratch:.......first we had the family drama with occassional romance....man with two wives, kids hating the dad, passionate clashes between lead pair and let's not forget, showing some major social issues by merely skimming through them, and last but not the least some shayri thrown it for good measure........okay chalo, let's accept

next phase, we completely switch off to the pelican brief level CONSPIRACY THEORY about 17 years ago gudia factory ki saajish etc. etc. (completely agree i'm sick of this gudia factory now).....par koi nahin, now here's where i completely got excited and thought i'd really watch james bond eshtyle dhindatta dhindatta and the big O tadatta taaadd with james bond in it solving the mystery and with vodka shaken but not stirried.....so we got heroine and hero doing major level jasoosi, following goondas and whatnot, shooting happened, fights and tearing of shirts to show off 6 packs of jahanpana......okay, no problem

now we entered phase 2.5 (let's say we are half way through the sickening gudia factory ki saajish), i thought hero and heroine would catch the bad guy, but yeh lo, the bad guy got away and we switched off to the yesteryear storyline or deewar types (not exactly though) where culprit is one amongst family and son is pitched against dad and wants revenge and mom ofcourse believes her husband can never do such a thing and mom-son fightwa, this is my true HAI RE NAND KISORE moment Rolling Eyes

i wonder what's in store next..... will we see female bond's memories come back and she'll unearth the whole truth and nothing but the truth?? may be, may be not........who knows what other phases are there in this khichdi pakaoying?? pakne doh bhaiyya pakne doh iss kchichdi koh zara pakne doh:)

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-27, 14:20

Radhika, all I did while reading ur post was :*lol*: ROFL

An awesome post dear......... Thumbsup

Keep them coming......I absolutely love this craziness

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-27, 14:23

Sabi....What the !!!! Dadi's liver with fava beans......hayee, hayee.....and galat idea of abandonment...... :lol!: ROFL

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-02-27, 14:25

loved it Radhika :lol!:

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-27, 14:29

chitmanas wrote:thanks for hte funny post dear:), waise, i always keep thinking ayaan's hair is actually a wig and it'll fall off anytime, especially when he messes with it, it does have a very artificial look about it; ayaan definitely needs to improve his acting, most of the other actors have already settled into their roles though

my major problem with this serial is i fail to understand if it's a family dirama, romance dirama, suspense thriller or a khichdi and in which direction it is headed:scratch:.......first we had the family drama with occassional romance....man with two wives, kids hating the dad, passionate clashes between lead pair and let's not forget, showing some major social issues by merely skimming through them, and last but not the least some shayri thrown it for good measure........okay chalo, let's accept

next phase, we completely switch off to the pelican brief level CONSPIRACY THEORY about 17 years ago gudia factory ki saajish etc. etc. (completely agree i'm sick of this gudia factory now).....par koi nahin, now here's where i completely got excited and thought i'd really watch james bond eshtyle dhindatta dhindatta and the big O tadatta taaadd with james bond in it solving the mystery and with vodka shaken but not stirried.....so we got heroine and hero doing major level jasoosi, following goondas and whatnot, shooting happened, fights and tearing of shirts to show off 6 packs of jahanpana......okay, no problem

now we entered phase 2.5 (let's say we are half way through the sickening gudia factory ki saajish), i thought hero and heroine would catch the bad guy, but yeh lo, the bad guy got away and we switched off to the yesteryear storyline or deewar types (not exactly though) where culprit is one amongst family and son is pitched against dad and wants revenge and mom ofcourse believes her husband can never do such a thing and mom-son fightwa, this is my true HAI RE NAND KISORE moment Rolling Eyes

i wonder what's in store next..... will we see female bond's memories come back and she'll unearth the whole truth and nothing but the truth?? may be, may be not........who knows what other phases are there in this khichdi pakaoying?? pakne doh bhaiyya pakne doh iss kchichdi koh zara pakne doh:)

Lucky2 hug1 .....all valid points Thumbsup ..and read u after such a long time ..where art thou???

but one complain...why is this not a main post??? We need more of ur trademark posts in QH...pls dont deprive us of that gem......

Looking forward to read u more dear :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-02-27, 14:37

chitmanas wrote:thanks for hte funny post dear:), waise, i always keep thinking ayaan's hair is actually a wig and it'll fall off anytime, especially when he messes with it, it does have a very artificial look about it; ayaan definitely needs to improve his acting, most of the other actors have already settled into their roles though

loved reading ur take, very true. They are stretching this gudiya factory track too much, according to me if there is some serious track, the viewes should wait to watch the serail everyday, but here i couldn't feel the pull, i am like challo aaj dekthe hein kya hota hein..i am getting so used to this strching the serious track ke, i have my doubts on whether i will care to watch the PH's next serial.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-02-27, 17:11

pollyanna wrote:
Lucky2 .....all valid points ..and read u after such a long time ..where art thou???

but one complain...why is this not a main post??? We need more of ur trademark posts in QH...pls dont deprive us of that gem......

Looking forward to read u more dear :)

hey pallu, kya karoon yaar, moi a bit of a lazy bum and when i read radhika's funny post, my story came pouring out.....will try to do some main posts soon, bas thoda sa intazaar;)

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-02-27, 17:15

tweety wrote:
loved reading ur take, very true. They are stretching this gudiya factory track too much, according to me if there is some serious track, the viewes should wait to watch the serail everyday, but here i couldn't feel the pull, i am like challo aaj dekthe hein kya hota hein..i am getting so used to this strching the serious track ke, i have my doubts on whether i will care to watch the PH's next serial.
completely agree, right now, it's interesting in bits and pieces only, but if i hear the words 'gudia factory' or 'saajish', i'm not gonna be happy....... i truly hope they won't show asad's mom missing raziya hiding next to the closet, i think she's no miss slim and trim to go unnoticed, but i guess we aren't supposed to use logic and therein lies the problemwa;)

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-27, 17:27

chitmanas wrote:
tweety wrote:
completely agree, right now, it's interesting in bits and pieces only, but if i hear the words 'gudia factory' or 'saajish', i'm not gonna be happy....... i truly hope they won't show asad's mom missing raziya hiding next to the closet, i think she's no miss slim and trim to go unnoticed, but i guess we aren't supposed to use logic and therein lies the problemwa;)

@bold: :lol!:

Lucky2......muaaahh...will wait :) :)

Sowme: lets keep our fingers crossed

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-02-27, 21:54

What? No ROMANCE affraid
Oh! you're willing to see 'BroMance' :heart: or continuing the 'FoeMace' bounce
Well I guess, now what I want is something taking me over the edge, have been wishing it since November Party2
sarra0 wrote: :lol!: but nahiiiiin not more romance between the leads, that wud probably take me over the edge.

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-02-27, 22:00

Did my post take a toll on you dear? confused

riyya6 wrote:Shocked

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-02-27, 22:11

ROFL
Lice infested hair. :*lol*:

I love your take on it. Of course Asad acted out of vindictiveness, but to say it was all about unleashing that unsaid childhood hatred is slightly wrong. Of course he acts half the time out of wit Censored

I never want Ayaan to fall for Zoya, I'l commit fake sucide. Censored

QH indeed is far better than other shows, no doubt. Keep me posted buddy :)

Shesherkobita wrote:I loved your post... I have to admit I am enjoying QH a lot... Every other serial is so boring that I don't have a choice but to like QH..maybe I have a selection bias and I only selected boring ones to watch!

I like Razia...I expect her to become more and more vicious ...and then eventually try to eat Dadi's liver with fava beans ( Hannibal Lector) shhh and Zoya turn into Clarisse and save Dadi

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-02-27, 22:24

feels great to see, you poked out few points out of it.
Zoya is one strong character and we really look forward to her amazingness. About the Romance, well my personal view is, I want to see it more. Sensible enough it should be, though. cheers

anurao66 wrote:Radhika,

I really loved to read your post and enjoyed it. Behind all the wackiness it did have some very valid points.

1) How can anyone Ask Asad to believe his father after so many years.
2) If Rashid is not his father then why he going by his name?
3) The romance, foemance is a total no show. Well this is my opinion only.
4) I totally agree that In Rashsid's house only Rashid and Shireen redeeming characters.
5) Ayaan needs to brush up his acting skills.
6) Zoya will look after both the houses and detective work also.

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-02-27, 22:36

To say that I loved your reply to this post would be and understatement. long hug

I can totally get that tinge of sarcasm that your 'Khichdi' presents. I couldn't have agreed more to the points that you made. And of course the Jahapana Bond and Ms. Bond not acting on Bond terms gets me irritated high time. I hope it ain't too late until the CV's get to know that we've found the 'Doll' already and shocased her in the 'Museum' ROFL

my major problem with this serial is i fail to understand if it's a family dirama, romance dirama, suspense thriller or a khichdi and in which direction it is headed... scratch first we had the family drama with occasional romance....man with two wives, kids hating the dad, passionate clashes between lead pair and let's not forget, showing some major social issues by merely skimming through them, and last but not the least some shayri thrown it for good measure........okay chalo, let's accept

next phase, we completely switch off to the pelican brief level CONSPIRACY THEORY about 17 years ago gudia factory ki saajish etc. etc. (completely agree i'm sick of this gudia factory now).....par koi nahin, now here's where i completely got excited and thought i'd really watch james bond eshtyle dhindatta dhindatta and the big O tadatta taaadda with james bond in it solving the mystery and with vodka shaken but not stirried.....so we got heroine and hero doing major level jasoosi, following goondas and whatnot, shooting happened, fights and tearing of shirts to show off 6 packs of jahanpana......okay, no problem

now we entered phase 2.5 (let's say we are half way through the sickening gudia factory ki saajish), i thought hero and heroine would catch the bad guy, but yeh lo, the bad guy got away and we switched off to the yesteryear story line or deewar types (not exactly though) where culprit is one amongst family and son is pitched against dad and wants revenge and mom of course believes her husband can never do such a thing and mom-son fightwa, this is my true HAI RE NAND KISORE moment Rolling Eyes

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-02-27, 22:38

Thanks Pallo, I loved jotting it down too.Of course would keep it coming hug1

pollyanna wrote:Radhika, all I did while reading ur post was :*lol*: ROFL

An awesome post dear......... Thumbsup

Keep them coming......I absolutely love this craziness

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-02-27, 22:41

Thank you tweety, Glad you did cheers
P.S- Love your user_name :heart:
tweety wrote:loved it Radhika :lol!:

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 04:44

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum