Latest topics

Asad's Secret

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Asad's Secret

Post by Beekay on 2013-06-14, 21:13

Based on the new spoiler pictures and based on yesterday's episode, prediction of what could be Asad's secret. (I could be way off :) )

Yesterday's episode started with Asad on the phone. When Dilshad came to him and asked him where Zoya was, he was quite curt in his reply that he did not know where Zoya was. He was looking a little disturbed too. When Tanveer approached him and asked why he was looking worried, he had looked at her with irritation and anger, right? When Tanveer held his hand saying it was so cold and maybe it was because he was still having second thoughts...he did look a little unsure, confused, dazed. Only when Zoya walked in but Zoya walked in wearing the sleeveless outfit, he knew it took a lot of courage to do so... to face all those people who could mock her. I think he soaked in some of that courage from her and all confusion and unsure thoughts were wiped out. Then with all surety and firmness he said" I am not having second thoughts (I loved the firmness in his voice. All scenes emoted very well by Karan)

Another incident was after the gift exchange, Dilshad was telling Zoya of how happy has made her by fulfilling her dreams of having Asad's name written out on her hands. Asad looked at her and gave Zoya a "mitwa" smile but Zoya did not smile back, just looked at him. Asad's smile faded and he turned away and the background music went **dang**. Zoya smiled only after he turned his head...

Prediction (If his expressions are interpreted as confusion)
Asad could have got a call saying that Zoya's father is still alive and maybe even told who it is. So after that call, maybe he did have some doubts with the news, but after seeing Zoya in the sleeveless exposing herself to possible taunts, he might decide to tell her the news about her father and being there for her when she needs strength.

Prediction (If his expressions are interpreted as worry)
Asad could have a got a call about Tanveer's factory, the fake fire or also that she is Billu Rani and that Zoya's life is in danger. So that is why he is sticking around a woman's activity watching over Zoya. (its not in his nature... he normally likes to stay away). The secret could be that Asad would tell Zoya that he trusts her and he suspects Tanveer. But they have to be smart in uncovering Tanveer. So maybe they will come up with a plan together... :) 

I could totally be way off....
What do you guys think?

Beekay

Back to top Go down

Re: Asad's Secret

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-14, 21:58

I think that your thoughts are awesome and I hope that the secret is one of your suggestions. However,I will "put my money" on the first prediction.That one would have a major impact. The second is no real secret, becuase he has shown this kind of behaviour

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Beekay on 2013-06-14, 22:06

Another Predication regarding the call he received...
Remember Zoya kept speaking of her mother's death and how nobody even could find her body. Asad's love for Zoya is so deep that he wants to help her get some closure and maybe he got some news that her mother was murdered at the factory.

Beekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Beekay on 2013-06-14, 22:08

Thanks Zaiperfumeheaven wrote:I think that your thoughts are awesome and I hope that the secret is one of your suggestions. However,I will "put my money" on the first prediction.That one would have a major impact. The second is no real secret, becuase he has shown this kind of behaviour

Beekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:33

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum