Latest topics

Tanveer sleeps with Asad and Zoya goes missing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tanveer sleeps with Asad and Zoya goes missing

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-15, 21:42

Qubool Hai on Zee TV is currently witnessing wedding preparations of Asad (Karan Singh Grover) and Zoya, (Surbhi Jyoti). They love each other but somehow, their love hasn't reached the optimal level.

Will they marry this time?

Our source informs us that, "Zoya is ready to get married to Asad and is waiting for him even as the marriage rituals are going on. However, Asad is stuck in traffic."

The source went on to say, "It so happens that Tanveer (Amrapalli Gupta) has said that if Zoya marries Asad she will just be his legally wedded wife but only Tanveer and Asad will consummate! This statement of Tanveer won't go well with Asad which will lead him to run away from Tanveer but somehow Tanveer will catch hold of Asad and inject some sleeping drug into him. This results in Asad feeling unconscious, which will result in the consummation of Asad and Tanveer." 

This will also lead to a confrontation between Zoya and Asad, "When Zoya will go hunting for Asad she will find Asad and Tanveer together. When she sees this she will run away to Ajmer. Tanveer will hunt for Zoya and confront her. Later on, an angry Tanveer will push Zoya and Zoya will go missing from Ajmer" concludes our source.

We tried contacting Amrapalli Gupta but she remained out of reach.

Upplagd av Illo K kl. 15:29:00

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Re: Tanveer sleeps with Asad and Zoya goes missing

Post by riona on 2013-06-16, 01:49

Where did you here about this

riona
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-16, 16:41

riona wrote:Where did you here about this

Tellybuzz

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-16, 16:43

100% confirmed

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Beekay on 2013-06-16, 17:53

This will be a ridiculous storyline... This post came in from India forums and I am seeing there are people who are starting false rumors to increase forum activity, I think... Till we see an actual shot or some funny tidbits from Karan and Surbhi themselves during their interviews...(They do sometimes)

Below is my analysis on the story (FUN POST)

The wedding between Asad and Zoya will take place at the factory with Tanveer being the witness. Yes, she has agreed. The condition was that Dilshad, Najms, Api, Jijju cannot yhe wedding. Tanveer has still not forgiven Dilshad for having chosen Zoya over Tanveer. Asad is still negotiating with Tanveer for Ayaan to attend the wedding. Zoya is negotiating with Tanveer for video conferencing all at home...

Now Asad is very good at handling men 10 at a time but when it comes to women...as Zoya said...his mute button gets switched on and his strength is zapped out...l(Samson with Delilah. :)

Until now we have seen all of Tanveer's plans being foiled by Zoya and AsYa only got closer no matter what Tanveer does.

Then there is also Dilshad's promise which Asad will make sure he fulfills her promise by marrying Zoya no matter what. The fact that Zoya is at the factory is a proof that nothing will happen.

If at all this track is being taken, I think its because the writers of all the current serials where there is wedding sequence are competing with each other to see whose writing/storyline is the most dramatic. So they are not going to care to see if it ridiculous or not... every one of wedding sequences I understand have ridiculous twists...that would scare the life of someone wanting to get married or are getting married.

What more can you expect anyways from the writers of Indian soap. Initially I thought QH was different, but its just another Indian soap. Yes, it has its moments...

If the QH writers wanted to do it differently, they should continue with the nikaah and have the suhaag raat made into it a witty romantic comedy with the awkwardness angle added it. They are not going to get this opportunity again. This would also bring in the "so-cute" feeling... It will also connect to a lot of audience who through a similar phase in real life (especially in arranged)... 

The suhaag raat should be something to the effect that they do not sleep the entire night as they are so aware of each other, Karan and Surbhi are excellent with this. Just when they almost drop, its time for breakfast and both of them are almost falling asleep over their breakfast. Dilshad and Najma are giggling... In fact Zoya should fall asleep into her plate and Asad should carry her to bed, wipe her face off, smile at her sleeping face lovingly and sweetly... then fall asleep beside her... They should be waking up with their arms over each other and the thoughts and the emotions that follow... Let the Tanveer drama start after that...

What do you think?

Beekay

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-16, 19:06

Bee!I am  all for your version love

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-06-17, 13:28

Yeah that's a bad news! Probably TB was trying for different rumor stunts! :)

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-06-17, 13:31

I am in a big doubt wa... Is Gul Mata pregnant again? is there a baby in making?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-17, 13:36

Beekay wrote:
The suhaag raat should be something to the effect that they do not sleep the entire night as they are so aware of each other, Karan and Surbhi are excellent with this. Just when they almost drop, its time for breakfast and both of them are almost falling asleep over their breakfast. Dilshad and Najma are giggling... In fact Zoya should fall asleep into her plate and Asad should carry her to bed, wipe her face off, smile at her sleeping face lovingly and sweetly... then fall asleep beside her... They should be waking up with their arms over each other and the thoughts and the emotions that follow... Let the Tanveer drama start after that...

@Beekay: I want this SR or at least one nite like this......with Asya....Thumbsup

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-17, 13:37

Abavi wrote:I am in a big doubt wa... Is Gul Mata pregnant again? is there a baby in making?

Yes Vi......guess so!!!! :) :P 

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-06-18, 15:18

This results in Asad feeling unconscious, which will result in the consummation of Asad and Tanveer."

if asad in unconscious then how will they :*lol*::*lol*::*lol*:

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by aishu30 on 2013-06-18, 16:59

Abavi wrote:I am in a big doubt wa... Is Gul Mata pregnant again? is there a baby in making? ROFL

aishu30

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-18, 19:34

ROFL
Girl it beats me! I think that Asad would not be able to perform,but he wouldn't know since he is "out of it". Tanu will give that impression that he did.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:46

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum