Latest topics

QH- My take

View previous topic View next topic Go down

QH- My take

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-16, 16:20

Despite Tanveer's wicked plan to hurt Zoya by adding acid to the mehendi, Zoya's threshold of pain was high. Asad did noticed that he beloved was in some kind of trauma but did not know why. Their eye lock was the power of strength Zoya absorbed to give her the will to continue this torture  and tolerate the burning and  at the same time reassuring him all is well. This implied that together they are strong and unbreakable.This has also proven more so that Zoya wants to marry Asad and she is indeed in love with him. Again, we must thank Tanveer for this revelation. Zoya would not have realise this until Taveer pointed this out to her, "Hats off to Taveer!"

Asad is impressed and finally sees the positive qualities of Zoya. He  knows of Zoya's inner strength,determination, sacrifices and of course her pure heart. He has been taught well, that clothes does not determine one's character and he has accepted all her flaws and is willing to live with them (If that isn't love then tell me what is....sigh so romantic nah?).

There will be the period of short separation before the marriage where they cannot see each other before the wedding (I know this well, trust me when I say that was not easy, thank Allah technology exists where I could use the phone). Realisation of love just makes the feeling a catalyst and it overwhelms our couple.They are both shy because this is their first time for Everything!So Asad and Zoya wants to start their marriage with purity and honesty. I wonder what's the secret Asad has to reveal to Zoya. Is it that he cannot have children? This one is my bluff folks,there must be something to counteract Tanveer's claim of pregnancy by Asad.

We always knew that Asad has the fear in being like Rashid,seems to me all these Khan men are fallen prey to wicked women  There is the spoiler gossip about  Asad sleeping with Tanveer, I honestly think they did not have intimate relations (a real Rashid Ahmed Khan's son, in the sense of being outsmarted by a woman),Tanveer just wanted Zoya to get the impression and the illusion that something did occur. Noone would know for sure since Asad will be drugged.Unless Asad really cannot have children! Which of course can be rectified later  on the show, after all it is a serial!

The Ajmeer Track is going to happen and that slap for tanveer is coming. Insulting Zoya would be too much for Asad to tolerate, especially now when she is his wife. I have a hunch we may see "Dr. Aarmaan" in Asad when he tries to pacify Zoya and make up for his errors with Tanveer .Afterall he is her husband right?

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Re: QH- My take

Post by Beekay on 2013-06-16, 18:00

Nice touch Zai. Sweet of you to share your personal angle too :)

Beekay

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-17, 13:45

Hey Zainab...loved the post dear..Thumbsup

Never thot of that angle regarding Asad...hmmm Idea

yet to watch Friday's episode but looks like..it was a nice one :) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:39

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum