Latest topics

A GAME OF TAG

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A GAME OF TAG

Post by Beekay on 2013-06-19, 16:34

THIS IS NOT WRITTEN TO OFFEND ANYBODY... JUST TRIGGERED BY TODAY's SBS/SBB Segment floating around  (GUL, QH team must laughing their heads off seeing all the posts that are being thrown around)

Based on the Nikaah promo...

Asad and Zoya are present for their nikah 
Qazi Asked  "Zoya..Kya aapko Nikah Qubool hai" (Zoya, Do you accept this marriage?)
she said " Qubool Hai..."  (I accept)
then Qazi asked Asad..Kya Aapko Nikah Qubool Hai... (Asad, Do you accept this marriage?)
Asad said :" Qubool..." and it ended ( I......)

What could be happening is that just when Asad is going to say Hai...his phone rings... he would get startled and go Woh... actually.... and walk away saying excuse me to answer his phone. And who should be on the other side...

None other than our Billo Rani... (Would it be Razia???)  You see Tanveer has this one way telepathy track with Asad... so she knew he was going to say "yes" so she called him at the nick of time. 

Now this where the game of tag starts...
Tanveer has is at the factory..... phone rings... Tanveer says I'm in trouble... Asad runs after Tanveer to "catch" her... Zoya seeing Asad run out,  runs after Asad...     Asad reaches the factory, sees Tanveer and Tanveer runs to him and says catch me... Asad catches her...Razia comes from behind and pricks Asad's bum (some kind of sleeping drug)... Razia and tanveer drags Asad's drugged form to a convenient location (it should look comfortable) I wonder if Tanveer has lit some candles (???). They unbutton his shirt, Tanveer climbs in beside him and places his hands over her... Razia who is fond of taking movies...captures all this on camera...  By then Zoya reaches the factory... She sees the situation...and she cries "Asad caught you"... Asad hearing woke up and saw Zoya... 

Zoya turns and runs out of the factory...go home... packs her bag... and leave for ajmer... (maybe she goes directly to ajmer...what about cash and tickets???)  Now Asad seeing the hurt in Zoya's eyes....cries out "ZOYAAAAAAAAAAA" and runs after her to Ajmer.... Tanveer did not want to be left behind or lose this chance she got with Asad and she runs after him.... "JAAAAAAMMMYYYYY"... to where... yes, AJMER 

Now who catches whom first or last in AJMER... not sure...let's wait for the next set of spoilers... :)

Sorry folks... the SBS segment triggered this line of thought and I could help but pen it down...
NO OFFENSE MEANT HERE...  

FOLKS ignore all the spoilers...Don't panic everytime someone sends out a spoiler... Don't put 2 and 2 together and come up with 10.... Pick up hints from the episodes that have been completed...

Unless you get the actual BTS, don't believe anything else... Pictures can mean so much things...since we don't have a background to the picture...

Beekay

Back to top Go down

Re: A GAME OF TAG

Post by Maria J on 2013-06-19, 16:44

ROFL

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-19, 17:12

Bee No offense taken, but you did create a funny picture:*rofl*:ROFLROFL

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-20, 13:22

This is SUPERB!!! :*lol*:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Beekay on 2013-06-20, 21:40

I know I wrote this for fun.... but the first part of the game of tag has happened..

I'm disgusted... This episode was such a cheap shot... Never thought that the CVs would stoop so low in trying create a twist...

Honestly... who cares about the Ajmer trip... The other serials do have twists and turns but they don't go so cheap...

To be honest I did not watch... just read the WU... not planning to watch the episode at all. It is disgusting totally disgusting...

I think it is some idiotic male CVs who have written out this episode...so they can have some cheap thrills....

Beekay

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-20, 22:08

Beekay...i am fuming with anger.....what a disgrace!!!

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-06-20, 22:25

HO MHY GAWD  ROFL ROFL

I must rather be thanking you for this post. I needed it after today's rotten episode. It sucked big time. Shucks I feel so sick No

But again! Thanks a ton.Thumbsup Loved every bit of it and shockingly the spoilers are true. Rolling Eyes

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-20, 22:28

Yup the spoilers were true, but other spoilers say they will make up and comeback stronger than ever.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:22

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum