Latest topics

What is going to happen in next couple of episodes??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-20, 15:17

Till 19th June episode:--

Billo Rani-Razia have met and hatched a plan to jeopardize Zoy’a life: common denomination for both of them.Twisted Evil

Asad-Zoya have almost spoken out their heart to each other by actions(terrace night)Heart and some meaningful words(Mitwa moments and the dialogues) which will definitely come into play when they will hit the storm.affraid

Starting today, 20th June: the much awaited Asya wedding and Dilshad’s challenge is going on the floors.

Nikaah will happen: why? So that Dilshad wins, rite but she lost out on one count already. She did not want any family members from Rashid’s house to attend the function but yesterday she allowed Asad to be accompanied by these siblings to the banquet hall. What if she or some unforeseen situation arises when she does not have any issue in asking Asad to leave the ceremony and tackle the situation at hand first? Nikaah will come to a STOP then (temporarily)No. Does she lose the bet then?? The makers will defo leave this issue an open ended one for NOW at least. What if for TRP sake, Asya get married and then the situation arise where Asad leaves the venue for the factory.Shocked

What happens in the factory is the key to the overall plot.  Does Zoya get to know that her father is alive(not the real identity of her father) and is in Ajmer and Asad lied to her about her father. I am not even thinking of Tanu and Asad intimate relationship here. That was just to create a uproar in fandom’s mind.party4 Never ever Tanu will willingly show her real face to Asad. Tanu had challenged Zoya that though she will be married to Asad but it will be Tanu who  will spend the SR with him (it can also mean that Asya SR will be ruined by Tanu, as Tanu will call Asad to the factory and show him something which will be overheard/seen by Zoya and she packs her bags for Ajmer) Gaya SR tel lene Wink…..Tanu ke baat sach ho jayegi, she spent the SR technically with Asad rite :cry: )

Now since Razia is also involved in Tanu’s plan so it will certainly be a success. Again temporarily. A cliffhanger for the upcoming weekend.scratch Zoya will certainly leave for Ajmer . She will be angry with Asad too but me strongly think its Zoya’s father angle which is coming up in the plot.bounce

When Asad also follows Zoya then Tanu will be really mad at her and will try to kill Zoya who will be saved by Asad and hence Tanu’s face revealed in front of Asad.cheers

Bolo kaisa laga yeh plot??? What say QHians??? bounce

P.S--This is just the broad layout of the track  and is not meant to offend anybody

Last edited by pollyanna on 2013-06-20, 17:09; edited 1 time in total

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: What is going to happen in next couple of episodes??

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-20, 15:40

Thumbsup

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-06-20, 15:46

Pallo did I ever tell you, you're the next Sherlock Holmes. Allah Miya puri ki puri history hie padh daali hai tumne chemistry puri karney ke liye ROFL

On a serious note, I just love your take. Presentin' Pallavi the next sure shot hit maker of a Pyaar ya Nafrat Love story. Heart

Hope to read more from your end. Dance

Love and Hug's

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-20, 15:52

Radhika...jab padhai ki umar thi toh na history aur na hi chemistry pe dhyaan tha;) was inclined towards particular type of biology Embarassed 
tabhi aaj sabka cocktail pesh kar diya:bounce:

Thanks darling Kiss

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-20, 16:25

perfumeheaven wrote:Thumbsup

Thanks Zainab......just a random thought which has been in my mind for some time...lets see

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-20, 16:37

pollyanna wrote:

Thanks Zainab......just a random thought which has been in my mind for some time...lets see

Pallu you are talented Wink

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-20, 16:41

pollyanna wrote:

YAY! Nikaah will happen

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Jhalak29 on 2013-06-20, 19:09

I hope they mk it interesting something out of the box and not a drag, though must say romance track is better excited than others

Jhalak29
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-06-20, 22:31

Hahahhahahahhahahahahhaha.... Awe Love you tons woman! hug1 Kiss

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:19

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum