Latest topics

Ganda hai, par dhandha hai yeh!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ganda hai, par dhandha hai yeh!

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-06-20, 15:40

Aloah forumwasis and my beautiful dearies,
I'm back here, yet again. So basically this Qubool hai business gets crazier and practically out of hand.

Dilshad ko qubool thha, Najma ko qubool thha, Zoya ko qubool thha par Asad ko qubool nahi thha.
Aaj Asad ko more than Qubool hai then our very own crazy Billi ko qubool nahi hai.
Allah  miya yeh saare ke saare zoo se bhaage hue hai. We need to leash them. :lol!:

Well issi baat pe ek sher arz hai-

Jahapana six packs hai confuse, ki kya nikah hai qubool?
Jahapana six packs hai confuse, ki kya nikah hai qubool?

Kambakhat billo ko pilao julab, kyunki Jahapana hai bade fool. 

Shukriya Shukriya.

---
Anyways back to my serious business I've been in a run through of emotions lately with QH. I'm touched the way Gul uses her brain and heart for her shows. The way she's portrayed the Islamic background, it's marvelous.

Umm well have been pondering lately what drew me so ardently towards this show. And I had the answer almost instantly, it's the way the characters are portrayed, so real and emotions being played well. 
-
Amid all this, have been thinking about people meeting their fate one and I came up with little something to share with all of you. Here it goes.

Tanveer really knows deep in her heart that what she's doing is too wrong to ever recover. Ditching her own best friend, doing the worst to people who practically treated her as their own blood and flesh but kya kare bechari. Ganda hai, par dhandha hai yeh.

Razia is playing with her own daughter. Believing some high ended benefits that none of us can see. Deep down her psyche she's aware she is wrong, more than wrong. She's rotten but again- Ganda hai, par dhandha hai yeh.

Haseena is absolutely a lose character and honestly I find her one of those beyond repair. She's greedy and insolent and I doubt she has any humane emotions in her other than eyes struck for gold. A true gold digger I might add. She knows rather too well, the consequences of harassing Nikhat. The day ain't no far when Asad gets to know about it all and sets her mind right but again- Ganda hai, par dhandha hai yeh.

Three woman who are set to face the worst of their fates and truly I'm super exited to watch them rot in doom. For me, they do not exist any more. pepsi

---

Phewww that was really something the weirdity finally out of my system. I wanted it so bad, I realize it now. Shocked 

Last edited by fire.whisky on 2013-06-20, 22:10; edited 1 time in total

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: Ganda hai, par dhandha hai yeh!

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-20, 15:56

Radhika.....this is wonderful....isliye kehti hun.....u r so very much required in this forum...ek alag hi vatavaran ho jaata hai..aapke post se......

that GHPDHY is so very creative....hats off girl.....

loved the shayari...u r our Zoya of Dhwani

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-06-20, 22:14

Pallo I'm blushing like hell... ZOYA like really Starry Love Thank you so much and rather, it's all of you and the love you've always bestowed upon me that I go crazy again and again and yet again!I'd keep it coming woman only if you promise to never let that Sherlock Holmes die in you! long hug 

pollyanna wrote:Radhika.....this is wonderful....isliye kehti hun.....u r so very much required in this forum...ek alag hi vatavaran ho jaata hai..aapke post se......

that GHPDHY is so very creative....hats off girl.....

loved the shayari...u r our Zoya of Dhwani

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:22

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum