Latest topics

Will Zoya Survive the fall?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Will Zoya Survive the fall?

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-20, 16:30

Ms Farooqui and Mr Khan are desperately trying to get close to each other and confess their feelings, but there are too many obstructions  between them– his doubts, their ego and Tanveer

Asad’s childhood friend Tanu  is fuming with anger on seeing the couple trying to be close to each other. Earlier, She attempted to kill Zoya  by dropping a chandelier on her, which – unfortunately for her – failed.

The increasing proximity between Asad and Zoya is leaving Tanveer extremely jealous, vindictive and dangerous. In the upcoming episode, Tanu will push Zoya off a cliff. Zoya, however will not die but Tanu doesnot know this and she rejoices in thinking that she has finally achieved her goal. Asad frantically goes in search of Zoya and finds her hurt and bleeding. Of course, Asad, who can’t bear to see his love in pain, will be close to tears…awwww! He will carefully pick her up and goes home. All this while, Tanu will be seen rejoicing as she thinks that she’s finally managed to get rid of her biggest enemy. If only she knew the truth!

When Asad enters the house carrying Zoya, Tanveer gets the shock of her life. And boy, do we love that look! So, Zoya survives the big fall, but that doesn't mean she is safe. Wonder what Tanu will do next to be rid of Ms Farooqui?

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Zoya Survive the fall?

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-20, 16:33

I want the Mangalpur 2 and the confession--I Love y from Asad also in this scene :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-20, 16:36

So do I Pallu and I believe that is what we going to get!

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:33

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum