Latest topics

Impressions: Nishad Vaidya's missed appreciation5532

Impressions: Nishad Vaidya's missed appreciation

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Impressions: Nishad Vaidya's missed appreciation

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-02-28, 03:14

A shout out to Nishad Vaidya...the little known guy.. With even lesser space in Amita ka Amit's limelight. He plays the flawed nerdy Amit with flawlessness.

The rueful Amit who is tricked out of his treasure trove of chocolates by an employee's son..The guy has disastrous people skills so evident by his awkward attempt to set the record straight with respect to the young brat.Was it any wonder that the words would be fobbed off from his mouth when he met the perfect girl that he had hoped to marry? Nope....

Yet I cannot help but feel for the guy's predicament in silence....No over the top display of emotions. Swift fleetings of expressions across his face.. a dead give away to Amit's inner emotion..Nishad aces the role of a guy who has a deficit of expressing the said but speaks volumes with his expressions . At times I have to struggle in convincing myself that he is just a character...Have we not seen shades of human nature that he so well portrays in people who surround us...

A pompous guy who is too sure of himself...
A good natured person who failed to convey his real thoughts in apprehension of what impression it would create on others....
A gentleman who helps out people in need even when he dislikes them...

Yes I have almost said to my TV screen "come on Amit don't be so apprehensive and hide your real feelings !" It will land you in more trouble than you can handle...

Yes everyone is angry at the man for being such a thickhead. But yet I had to say poor guy :cry:.. When I saw him trying to come to terms, as the magnanimity of his decision of marrying Amita hits home...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
As he glanced on the glamorous and head turning picture of Deepika Padukone an instant reminded of Amita's welcoming of him at Preeti's Gordhana. The girl he is welcoming in his life had made him feel so unwelcome at that instance....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The restrained frustration is up for applause... Thumbsup

My complain why doesn't Amit get a fraction of the attention that Amita gets offscreen? Agree a heroine is always the mainstay of a series but this story is Amit's as much as it is Amita's.... Here is wishing the makers realize that the non glam spectacled formal attired guy too needs to be appreciated.

Last edited by sunshine99 on 2013-02-28, 08:55; edited 4 times in total

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Impressions: Nishad Vaidya's missed appreciation

Post by sreearabhi on 2013-02-28, 03:47

Nailed it perfectly koel....absolutely...Nishad is a sort of an actor who is giving a perfect natural blend in the portrayal of his role as amit....

A normal guy with male ego n false prestige in his own small world trying to fade the rejection from his dream girl and trying to stand as perfect all again and by listening to his friends medicine to the hurt wound called ego... He is trying Amita as a medicine....
A Medicine will always be bitter in the beginning but when slowly it starts its action body automatically reacts and gets habituated to that... And then humans grey matter develops a trust on that drug and we suggest it to our near n dear out of loyalty

Now here Amita will be the right drug for hurt ego of Amit. she might not be able to react properly in the initial stages and Amit might face bitter experiences but slowly with a hope starts reacting and heads to develop trust on her and moulds himself for being compatible to her and at the end of the tunnel he will crazily start loving her and at that pont if time even if snehal comes infront of him, he gives a damn smile and admires Amita

A perfect realistic love process.... Which proves to be a stronger bond than the droolathan types of love

sreearabhi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sreearabhi on 2013-02-28, 03:50

He will be in spotlight of appreciation probably once the soft side in him is shown to the public.... I believe still more crowd has to recognize the show and start watching it.... Once the track starts progressing I am 100% sure Nishad gets what he deserves perfect This is It sort of appreciation but frankly this guy is doing a tremendous job in portrayal such complex role.....

sreearabhi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-02-28, 04:19

sreearabhi wrote:He will be in spotlight of appreciation probably once the soft side in him is shown to the public.... I believe still more crowd has to recognize the show and start watching it.... Once the track starts progressing I am 100% sure Nishad gets what he deserves perfect This is It sort of appreciation but frankly this guy is doing a tremendous job in portrayal such complex role.....
hi Sree , u are up quite late...Amit is a perfect gentleman ...a sweet boy who has his flaws....so much work has gone into the character and the effort of the actor too.yet there iszilch noise abt the guy from the makers..when u pitch a story on love u need to pitch the couple too not just the girl....or else hw will the buzz for more viewers be created?

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-02-28, 04:25

In addition when the series is low on viewers u need to hype it... Getting lazy doesnot bring interest. the story has moved to its fist high point. Their is onscreen lovely depiction of the couple but the offscreen material is thanda..they need to get .in the beginning Amit ahead been underplayed u can take that as a curiosity generation move ..but now he needs to be appreciated...it is always an encouragement for the actor to get acknowledgement.

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-02-28, 04:45

sreearabhi wrote:Nailed it perfectly koel....absolutely...Nishad is a sort of an actor who is giving a perfect natural blend in the portrayal of his role as amit....

A normal guy with male ego n false prestige in his own small world trying to fade the rejection from his dream girl and trying to stand as perfect all again and by listening to his friends medicine to the hurt wound called ego... He is trying Amita as a medicine....
A Medicine will always be bitter in the beginning but when slowly it starts its action body automatically reacts and gets habituated to that... And then humans grey matter develops a trust on that drug and we suggest it to our near n dear out of loyalty

Now here Amita will be the right drug for hurt ego of Amit. she might not be able to react properly in the initial stages and Amit might face bitter experiences but slowly with a hope starts reacting and heads to develop trust on her and moulds himself for being compatible to her and at the end of the tunnel he will crazily start loving her and at that pont if time even if snehal comes infront of him, he gives a damn smile and admires Amita

A perfect realistic love process.... Which proves to be a stronger bond than the droolathan types of love
eventually we have to move towards the inevitable comfortableness of Amita and Amit too each other.... And the clincher will be the realization from both ends that perfection is needed in a relationship not people..but this concept needs to be highlighted.. The competition for AKA from other channels is too stiff....

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sreearabhi on 2013-02-28, 05:05

I know itvdear... Lets wait n wattch how they bring him to spitlight....

sreearabhi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-02-28, 05:09

sreearabhi wrote:I know itvdear... Lets wait n wattch how they bring him to spitlight....
I just hope we are left with AkA to watch for a considerable amount of time...so they better highlight on the onscreen couple for the sake of our viewing...

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sreearabhi on 2013-02-28, 05:13

You are right all the others are cooked up with too much nonsense..,
this show has got great potential which makes youngsters and other age groups glued to it.... Fingers crossed ...

sreearabhi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-02-28, 05:28

loved ur update [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-02-28, 05:30

riyya6 wrote:loved ur update [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
thanks Riyya hug1 u knw my weakness for male leads who can emote... :)

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-02-28, 05:33

sunshine99 wrote:
riyya6 wrote:loved ur update [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
thanks Riyya [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] u knw my weakness for male leads who can emote... :)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]....

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sreearabhi on 2013-02-28, 05:34

she nailed it perfectly dear..., fell in love with koels writing seriously...

Last edited by sreearabhi on 2013-02-28, 05:35; edited 1 time in total

sreearabhi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-02-28, 05:34

sreearabhi wrote:You are right all the others are cooked up with too much nonsense..,
this show has got great potential which makes youngsters and other age groups glued to it.... Fingers crossed ...
there is a new show promo out on Sony ... So was wondering...

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sreearabhi on 2013-02-28, 05:38

sunshine99 wrote:
sreearabhi wrote:You are right all the others are cooked up with too much nonsense..,

New show? Promo? Hayerabba... Dont worry ...chilll think

sreearabhi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-02-28, 05:39

sreearabhi wrote:
im roaming around here, this show, coz im fan of her writting.... i dun watch this show but i do come here n read her Impressions..... Loved her writing... N i love ur detailed update 2.... u guys rock [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sreearabhi on 2013-02-28, 05:43

riyya6 wrote:
sreearabhi wrote:
im roaming around here, this show, coz im fan of her writting.... i dun watch this show but i do come here n read her Impressions..... Loved her writing... N i love ur detailed update 2.... u guys rock [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

thanks riyaa... Was feeling bored so thought of writing my imaginations... Hehe idle brains ...

sreearabhi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-02-28, 05:43

riyya6 wrote:
sreearabhi wrote:
riyya.. U have become Bhakti atma like the ones in Savitiri show... :P

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-02-28, 05:45

sreearabhi wrote:
sunshine99 wrote:

I am chilled as a cucumber... As it has one of the actress that I like as female lead in it. :)

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sreearabhi on 2013-02-28, 05:47

sunshine99 wrote:
sreearabhi wrote:
sunshine99 wrote:

hey us that chan chan of dabaya....

I am chilled as a cucumber... As it has one of the actress that I like as female lead in it. :)
is that chan chan....sanayas...bew show???

sreearabhi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum