???????????????

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

???????????????

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-20, 22:08

Rolling EyesShocked

Pathetic!!! Disgusting!!! Outrageous!!!

Gul & the team did IT once again. 

How to ruin a show consistently for the past 4 years--Learn Gul Khan way.

Never ever learn from the past mistakes.

4 Lions  trying to imitate others,picking up the popular ideas from different shows , have definitely lost their MIDAS touch

Gul is trying to follow Ekta desperately but has failed miserably.

A story which could have got a superb closure has gone down the drain.

M.I.S.E.R.A.B.L.E

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: ???????????????

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-06-20, 22:21

I swear Pallo, I almost puked. It was so disgusting.
I really expected a lot better than this. I feel like breaking something or punching someone so hard right now. Evil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-20, 22:25

Radhika......is this the only way Gul Rolling Eyes could have shown the so called twist affraid

Every Ekta show has similar scenes. Why o why...cant Gul think DIFFERENT for once??

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-06-20, 22:27

kya huwa please share guys ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-06-20, 22:28

Gul ki batti buri tarah se gul hai probably isliye. Poor Zoe.. I swear kal ka precap dekh ke I wanted so bad to cry. It was hell shitty! GUL please save our sanity... no rather save yours Shocked

Pallo Big consoling hug! long hug

Last edited by fire.whisky on 2013-06-20, 22:29; edited 1 time in total

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-20, 22:29

it is today's  episode my dear

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-20, 22:54

@Sugar: We all are crying for today's episode , Tanu makes Zoya believe that she slept with Asad......

@Radhika: absolutely rite: Gul should go and take direction/storytelling lessons from scratch

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-21, 03:49

Palls tanu said she was going to do it, Gul and 4lions announced there intentions at that point of wat they were going to show.. I was just waiting for it to happen.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-21, 07:34

Hola peeps..... Pals ....HUGS..long  time no Sea!

So much happened in QH.... Yippee... This show moves sooo fast.... The only thing faster than the show is Aiplex Copyright controller who blocks QH videos as soon as they are uploaded. Bang

I have never seen any Ekta serials .... So I can't compare ... And I thoroughly enjoy every twist in QH. Ignorance is bliss indeed. ..... I bet some awesome dialogue will come out from this MU... How do you regain trust in a relationship ( for Zoya) and how does it feel to be in Rashid's shoes ( for Asad)? 

Side note: can guys really "do it" when they are heavily drugged and passed out? I don't think anything really happened.... Although I would prefer that something did happen and the quandary that would ensue from it would be infinitely more interesting than just Tannu pretending something happened ....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Beekay on 2013-06-21, 08:31

@[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: Asad was not fully drugged...He had not passed out completely and he was in a different world and he kept seeing Zoya not Tanveer and so chances are yes...

Just a thought... I think Asad should have been ganged raped by Razia, Hasseena and Tanveer for making Zoya his second choice.... Twisted Evil

Why did Gul Khan just stop there... we could have at least had a laugh... Asad a superman who withstand a bottle being broken on his head by a man, but when he was hit on the head by a woman with a pole... he fell flat...

YAAY ... we women are stronger than men :)

Beekay

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-06-21, 08:44

Pallo Gul ke liye rotten eggs and tomatoes BangBang

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-21, 08:52

I Like it Bee.. Gang raped ...nice.... 
I was thinking the same ... Why didnt he realize someone was behind him... Didnt he fight like 10 goons single handedly before? 

So you say ...chances are there... Finally ... A BIG DEAL about hero losing virginity....yay! Equal rights regarding s**ul discrimination and Puritanism! 

Sab.
Beekay wrote:@[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: Asad was not fully drugged...He had not passed out completely and he was in a different world and he kept seeing Zoya not Tanveer and so chances are yes...

Just a thought... I think Asad should have been ganged raped by Razia, Hasseena and Tanveer for making Zoya his second choice.... Twisted Evil

Why did Gul Khan just stop there... we could have at least had a laugh... Asad a superman who withstand a bottle being broken on his head by a man, but when he was hit on the head by a woman with a pole... he fell flat...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-21, 10:47

Hey Sabi.... Kiss how ws ur vacation? are u back home??

i know...everyone including me was going bonkers with the plethora of spoilers and when the done and dusted scene came up on the screen yesterday....we were all ShockedBang

this is the trial of Asya love & trust but why repeat the same scenes which happen in every other serials: thats my ONLY grudge Rolling Eyes

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-21, 16:06

PALS.... Love you ( hugs ) ...  vacishun was awesome! My daughter tumbled and went under water ( disappeared in ocean) and when she emerged she turned into Hindi serial venom spewing villain ....and cursed, whined & gritted rest of the time! That's what memories are made of.  Thanks for asking:)... Missed you guys a LOTTTT! 

I understand your feelings:cry:.... I have never seen Ekta serial... So I am kinda enjoying this dilemma... Can someone take  back their philanderer boyfriend ? 
Mr. Six pack... So careful about his muscles... His muscles got violated ROFL... This is a Teenager BOY'S dream come true... Lose virginity to a seasoned veteran Twisted Evil...

pals... You know me .... I enjoy QH nonsense without any complaints...I have seen what else ( other serials) is out there and decided to love the lesser evil! I wish  I had seen a Ekta serial ... Maybe I should watch JA ( Jodha Akbar)!
pollyanna wrote:Hey Sabi.... Kiss how ws ur vacation? are u back home??

i know...everyone including me was going bonkers with the plethora of spoilers and when the done and dusted scene came up on the screen yesterday....we were all ShockedBang

this is the trial of Asya love & trust but why repeat the same scenes which happen in every other serials: thats my ONLY grudge Rolling Eyes

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-21, 16:15

Welcome back Sab, I am glad that it is not I, alone enjoying this storyline

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-21, 16:19

Shesherkobita wrote:PALS.... Love you ( hugs ) ...  vacishun was awesome! My daughter tumbled and went under water ( disappeared in ocean) and when she emerged she turned into Hindi serial venom spewing villain ....and cursed, whined & gritted rest of the time! That's what memories are made of.  Thanks for asking:)... Missed you guys a LOTTTT! 

I understand your feelings:cry:.... I have never seen Ekta serial... So I am kinda enjoying this dilemma... Can someone take  back their philanderer boyfriend ? 
Mr. Six pack... So careful about his muscles... His muscles got violated ROFL... This is a Teenager BOY'S dream come true... Lose virginity to a seasoned veteran Twisted Evil...

pals... You know me .... I enjoy QH nonsense without any complaints...I have seen what else ( other serials) is out there and decided to love the lesser evil! I wish  I had seen a Ekta serial ... Maybe I should watch JA ( Jodha Akbar)!

Sab..ur hilarious!!!:lol!:

oh Yess!!! and did u notice...the camera actually panned on his six packs....too still shots and then hovered elsewhere.......:P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-21, 16:22

Shesherkobita wrote:I Like it Bee.. Gang raped ...nice.... 
I was thinking the same ... Why didnt he realize someone was behind him... Didnt he fight like 10 goons single handedly before? 

So you say ...chances are there... Finally ... A BIG DEAL about hero losing virginity....yay! Equal rights regarding s**ul discrimination and Puritanism! 

Sab.
Beekay wrote:@[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: Asad was not fully drugged...He had not passed out completely and he was in a different world and he kept seeing Zoya not Tanveer and so chances are yes...

Sabi, Beekay....What the!!!! ....ROFL

:*lol*:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-21, 16:24

Et Tu, Zai:*chg*:?  I guess, you and I , are in same shoes... We havent seen too many serials... And just love this fast paced, humor laden drama ... And not to mention Zoya... A character unlike any other in Hindi serials :sunny:... A bride with "running shoes" on  ( gosh, I love this new Ayan with blue sherwani...what a cute guy)

Thanks for the welcome back... Missed you guys! 
perfumeheaven wrote:Welcome back Sab, I am glad that it is not I, alone enjoying this storyline

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-21, 16:33

Yesss yes I did ... Also I am talking about the other muscle... THE muscle! I hope THE muscle got some good exercise ... So he doesn't disappoint Zoya later ( he ain't ASR ...who knows all the tricks in the book, he needs help) ... Lets just consider this a wedding gift from Tannu..  Pals...shake your sadness off and enjoy the ride with us...love ya! flower ( Asad deflowered... :lol!:) 
pollyanna wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:PALS.... Love you ( hugs ) ...  vacishun was awesome! My daughter tumbled and went under water ( disappeared in ocean) and when she emerged she turned into Hindi serial venom spewing villain ....and cursed, whined & gritted rest of the time! That's what memories are made of.  Thanks for asking:)... Missed you guys a LOTTTT! 

Sab..ur hilarious!!!:lol!:

oh Yess!!! and did u notice...the camera actually panned on his six packs....too still shots and then hovered elsewhere.......:P

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-06-21, 16:45

In jodha there is already written history  but ektha will make her own change so you can try

Otherwise there are many and when we compare gul with ektha

Gul is poor kid

Ha ha poor ur girl I think mamma was busy drooling some soaptea seeing a six packed in that beach that girl drowned 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-06-21, 16:47

Shesherkobita wrote:Et Tu, Zai:*chg*:?  I guess, you and I , are in same shoes... We havent seen too many serials... And just love this fast paced, humor laden drama ... And not to mention Zoya... A character unlike any other in Hindi serials :sunny:... A bride with "running shoes" on  ( gosh, I love this new Ayan with blue sherwani...what a cute guy)

Thanks for the welcome back... Missed you guys! 
perfumeheaven wrote:Welcome back Sab, I am glad that it is not I, alone enjoying this storyline
U guys carry on ask us about gul and ektha tortures uffo so I will wait and watch with smile playing on my lips always . im gonnaa enjoy this ride  

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-21, 16:55

I am with you Sham

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-06-21, 16:57

perfumeheaven wrote:I am with you Sham
then we are a team ha ha LOL

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-21, 17:00

Always

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-21, 17:01

Me too me too... Awesome threesome ... Get it?  I even quote from nightmare Sheetal track.... :P

clarissasham wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:I am with you Sham
then we are a team ha ha LOL

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:20

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top