Latest topics

???????????????

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ???????????????

Post by clarissasham on 2013-06-21, 17:03

Shesherkobita wrote:Me too me too... Awesome threesome ... Get it?  I even quote from nightmare Sheetal track.... :P

clarissasham wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:I am with you Sham
then we are a team ha ha LOL
High five and cheers

You remember na sabi the shyam-khushi terror seq with arnav seeing them,

We all lost our good nigh sleep back then and then came torturous days

Here too this seq is similar to that

Bt im LOL thinking how silly I will become if I get serious again

So this stand will continue  

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-21, 17:04

Of course Sab, you are always considered in the team Wink

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-21, 17:08

Can I also join in PLEEEEJJJJ......Embarassed

I will not RANT,I promiseeee No

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-06-21, 17:09

pollyanna wrote:Can I also join in PLEEEEJJJJ......Embarassed

We will only  pallo
 I have stopped serious discussions when ipk ended 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-21, 17:10

Yes... The hate marriage... But I think Zoya will forgive and move on... She knows Tannu was planning something...  If NOT... And they have a hate marriage ... I am still determined to enjoy the ride and not invest as much emotion as IPK...
A toast to hate / contract/ competition/ Visa marriage... Lifeline of serials.cheers
clarissasham wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Me too me too... Awesome threesome ... Get it?  I even quote from nightmare Sheetal track.... :P

clarissasham wrote:
High five and cheers

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-06-21, 17:11

Shesherkobita wrote:Yes... The hate marriage... But I think Zoya will forgive and move on... She knows Tannu was planning something...  If NOT... And they have a hate marriage ... I am still determined to enjoy the ride and not invest as much emotion as IPK...
A toast to hate / contract/ competition/ Visa marriage... Lifeline of serials.cheers
clarissasham wrote:

clarissasham wrote:
High five and cheers

Visa a marriage

Bwahahhahaah that new term for me sabi  :*lol*:

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-21, 17:13

Please rant pallo... Ranting is good for us...  we are here as your fallout guys... We will laugh together when the going gets tough!
pollyanna wrote:Can I also join in PLEEEEJJJJ......Embarassed

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-21, 17:14

Pallu, you donot have to ask in our team there is a special place for you,deary....

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB on 2013-06-22, 07:28

I am really enjoying the storyline at the moment because it is different from what she has done before, I do understand that there is a bit of similarity between Gul khan and ekta especially when it comes to separation everyone knows which show am talking about PR, but we also have to commend her because she has changed her writing skills a bit, she has not jumped out and got them married immediately like she has done in her previous shows such as Ipkknd and Geet... By putting this twist in it gives her more time to thinks of ways to make the storyline more interesting for viewers... I also like the new storyline because it is high time asad is also questioned Zoya is normally the one in trouble, so I want to know how he is going to get out of this one.... My mind is telling me that it is bit going to be that easy... Tanu is already pregnant and if he did use that part of his anatomy it might create a big mess for Zoya and asad in future if they eventually get married to one another

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-22, 07:42

Ksaria1 wrote:I am really enjoying the storyline at the moment because it is different from what she has done before, I do understand that there is a bit of similarity between Gul khan and ekta especially when it comes to separation everyone knows which show am talking about PR, but we also have to commend her because she has changed her writing skills a bit, she has not jumped out and got them married immediately like she has done in her previous shows such as Ipkknd and Geet... By putting this twist in it gives her more time to thinks of ways to make the storyline more interesting for viewers... I also like the new storyline because it is high time asad is also questioned Zoya is normally the one in trouble, so I want to know how he is going to get out of this one.... My mind is telling me that it is bit going to be that easy... Tanu is already pregnant and if he did use that part of his anatomy it might create a big mess for Zoya and asad in future if they eventually get married to one another

"That part of the anatomy" ha ha ha ha... I was going - don't run in the rain and wash off the evidence ( or the lack of it) ...:* emb*: Yes the pregnancy will play a major role now... It's getting interesting... Never seen PR... But I feel 4 lion execution is better than other shows.. That's why we gulp down all crazy antics with a pinch of salt!

Sab

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-22, 12:09

Ksaria1 wrote:I am really enjoying the storyline at the moment because it is different from what she has done before, I do understand that there is a bit of similarity between Gul khan and ekta especially when it comes to separation everyone knows which show am talking about PR, but we also have to commend her because she has changed her writing skills a bit, she has not jumped out and got them married immediately like she has done in her previous shows such as Ipkknd and Geet... By putting this twist in it gives her more time to thinks of ways to make the storyline more interesting for viewers... I also like the new storyline because it is high time asad is also questioned Zoya is normally the one in trouble, so I want to know how he is going to get out of this one.... My mind is telling me that it is bit going to be that easy... Tanu is already pregnant and if he did use that part of his anatomy it might create a big mess for Zoya and asad in future if they eventually get married to one another
:*lol*:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-22, 12:11

Shesherkobita wrote:

"That part of the anatomy" ha ha ha ha... I was going - don't run in the rain and wash off the evidence ( or the lack of it) ...:* emb*:    Yes the pregnancy will play a major role now... It's getting interesting... Never seen PR... But I feel 4 lion execution is better than other shows.. That's why we gulp down all crazy antics with a pinch of salt!

Sab
Sab.....ROFL

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-06-22, 12:48

So Gul went the Ekta way did she? Glad to see at least a couple of you enjoying it :)

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:50

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum