Latest topics

SS- Ajeeb daastaan hai eh part-1 AKA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SS- Ajeeb daastaan hai eh part-1 AKA

Post by sreearabhi on 2013-02-28, 05:03

AJEEB DAASTAN HAI YEH- SS

Friends, this is my first OS on AKA... I couldn't control my curiosity and so the result is here.:-) Hope you all will like it...

After wall the mess up and Kajals straight and blunt view about Amita, our hurt teddy calls up her friends and decides to meet. As discussed all catch up .

Amita: priti yeh sab kya horaha hai yaar mujhe kuch bhi samajh men nahin ho raha hai...matlab woh khadoos Amit ko mein pasand aagayi kaise??? Jab dekho mujhe galat samajhte hai aur aaaj achanak mujhey shaadi karne liye haa bhi bol diya?
PRITI: Amita mein bhi hairaan reh gayi Amita kjab mujhe eh pata chala ki teri aur Amit ki shaadi ki batein.... Kuch samajh mein nahi ho rahi hai

Arti: arrey khaamkhah kyun tension le rahe ho...Amita tu aisa kar..., eh lo teri phone aur usse Amit ko call kar aur pucho ki eh sab chal kya raha hai.... Uss din sagayi meinto woh Snehal naam ki ladki ke peeche peeche bhag raha tha na...aaj achanak se tujhe shadi karne ki baat kaha se agayi pehle tu call karo ...she dials hua number and gives to Amita

SHAH DURBAAAR: scene Mumma serving food for her ppppurfect beta....
Amit at Dining table...mumma standing next to him.... Amits cell rings... He answers the call:
Amit: Hello kaun ?
Amita: gripping her courage to speak gulping...says hello mein Amita bolrahi hu...
Amit: thinking " hey bhagwaan ab iski hi call ki kami rehgayi..ab eh bhi call kardi, Amit come on man up dude ..ab tujhe baat karna hi padega.." sort expression says haaa bolo...
Amita: Mein mein woh aap se
From back her friend hints Amita to tell that Amita wants to meet Amit
So does Amita out of her confused state...
Amit: Aaah woh....gulps again and says woh mein looking at his mom ...says ek minute and gets up from the chair and enters his room shuts the door and says woh teek hai mujhe bhi tumse kuch baat karne hai toh kal kab kaha???
Amita: woh wahi resturant mein milenge kya kal subah 11:00 am agar aap free ho toh..

Amit: phir wahi resturant?? Nahi hum woh dada dadi park ke paas wali coffee shop mein milte hai 11:00am and cuts the call.
Immediately calls his friends sanjay and Batuk...and shares amitas call conversation to them.... Then sanjay says ....toh ab kya... Mil lo use
Amit asks them to meet him first and the trip catch up at Sanjays place...
Batuk asks Amit to chill and starts font worry bro dekh...tu mil le use aur agar woh tujhe eh shaadi ke baatein mein puchegi na toh keh do ki tujhe us terah ki simple ladki hi chahiye thi... Use batein kar... Irritation aur teri gadheda ego ko park karke tande dimag se baat kar... Use jaan ne ki koshish kar... Muskurate hue baat kar.... Tera eh khoya khoya da atrangi mu se mat baat kar...samjha....
Amit: mein aisa kuch nahi karne wala hu...arrey us ladki bohot irritate karti hai mujhe... Mein jaisa hu waisa hi teek hu....
Batuk: abbey gadhey, kaan ke neeche ek keech ke maarunga...ab mu bandh tak...seedha kal coffee shop ja aur teek sevjaisa mein kaha waisa kar...
Amit: With a killer look says teek hai...

Here Priti arti boosts up amitas confidence to open upand talk to Amit to clear the confusion...

Next day Morning:
Amita remembers that Amit is very particular about time so she calls up Priti and tells her that she will be meeting them in half an hour.. And gets ready remembering all that he pointed out during their first meeting.
She puts on simple dress with good hairstyle n light touch up with Pearl hangings and starts for pritis house.
She reaches as said and all the four girls start for coffee shop.

At Shah durbaar:
Amit dresses up in a light blue shirt and takes leave from his mumma saying that he has got an urgent meeting so he is leaving bit early...and rushes to sanjays place where Batuk and sanjay will be waiting for him and the trio set out for coffee shop. Sanjay and Priti are already on phone and all decide to leave these two alone.
@ Coffee Shop:

With open roof and fresh air brushing through .....Amita waiting for Amit..
Just then Amit comes looking for Amita nad suddenly his mouth wide opened stands there helplessly admiring...and guess its Amita...
Her face looking like a fresh dew drop with a shine of freshness innocence, naughtiness as pure as a new borns smile...her eyes like a deer...looking here and there...with a sweet shine on her lips dresses on white color anarkali model dress With her Pearl hangings seen... Putting her phone to silent mode... And making sure that her purse is locked... :-):-)...
Amit who observes all that she did unaware of his presence.....clears his throat to indicate that he has come and moves forward...

On hearing the cleared throat sound..Amita looks around and sees that Its Amit and stands up greets him and offers seat...
Both sit and after a few seconds of awkwardness and silence... Amit starts... Tujhe kuch chahiye kya? I mean kya logi... Chai coffee...samosa...kuch bhi...
Amita: twistig her fingers out of tension says coffee chalega...
Amit: pakka...agar kuch aur bhi chahiye toh...
Amita: Ji nahi mujhe coffee chahiye bass aur kuch nahi aap kyaa lenge....
Amit: Likes the way she says she is fine with coffee ..a non confused choice... Looks at her and unexpectedly her eyes searching her friends to gain confidence meets with his eyes n a cute eye lock followed by awkwardness and silence...and screen freezes..

Rest in the next update...
So friends...if you really liked my writing pls hit like button and do leave your valuable comment... N feedback.... It helps me write better...

sreearabhi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: SS- Ajeeb daastaan hai eh part-1 AKA

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-02-28, 06:06

Nice twist on the precap.. Amita looking pretty was a nice touch...

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sreearabhi on 2013-02-28, 06:24

Thanks Koel...:)...

sreearabhi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-28, 06:33

Sree,

Welcome to the SS world in Dhwani.I really loved what you wrote and I I could visualize it completely. I hope the confidence Preeti gave Amita will make her strong and face Amit boldly. Please do update eagerly looking forward to reading it.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sreearabhi on 2013-02-28, 13:01

Thanks anu.... Feeling glad that you liked my SS....
hmmm.... Lets see whats in store.....

sreearabhi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-02-28, 15:33

loved the way u described Sri..

My fav was Amit observing Amita..

Enjoyed reading u..

Maria J

Back to top Go down