Latest topics

SNAKY FEELIING OF A PI (Private Investigator) being hired

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SNAKY FEELIING OF A PI (Private Investigator) being hired

Post by Beekay on 2013-06-21, 08:22

Why is it that I have this snaky feeling that a Private Investigator (PI) has been hired to tag Tanveer???

The PI could have been hired by Rashid because he fears for Zoya's life. He has understood Zoya for who she is more than Asad has done. This could lead to the track of Rashid's redemption with Zoya for setting fire to the factory unintentionally burning Zoya's mother... and it could also lead to the reunion of Rashid and Asad.

The PI could have been also hired by Asad (which I somehow not sure because of the Ajmer track) and he did so because he gave Zoya a benefit of a doubt... When Zoya said her mehendi burns was due to allegry, he expression said that he did not really buy her explanation. This lead to the track that he did trust Zoya but he did not want to alert Tanveer of this.

What do you think?

Beekay

Back to top Go down

Re: SNAKY FEELIING OF A PI (Private Investigator) being hired

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-21, 10:51

Beekay...i have given up on GUL......Bang

I had thot of this angle way back when Zoya tells Asad abt Tanu being stone -eyed and also when he found them in their room...but nothing quite happened after that. they cud hav shown some monologue at least from Asad or Rashid too.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-06-21, 12:22

In name of heaven I'd like nothing more than your prophecy to come true Beekay. But again I agree with Pallo, until the show aired yesterday I was hopeful and now I'm hopeless. In spite of the fact that AsYa will come stronger then ever together, I just can't help but sulk over the drama happening. :||^v:

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-06-21, 13:41

Gul is not that intelligent . she took us in cliff in ipk for almost one year with one dialogue

Chod kyon nahi dethe anjali jee ko

And now this

Like shyam, tanu will rule the world 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-21, 15:51

Geez folks, you all are bashing Gul. Granted I have not seen her other serials but I think the story line is not bad at all. Lessons to be taught:

1) Asad's stubbornness and lack of trust causes him hurt the love of his life.

2) All the judgemental remarks he has ever passed on Zoya slaps him across the face.Which means he will be humbled, afterall he is "used goods" now and she will accept him.

3) He should have listened to his instincts and avoid Tanu, he should have listened to Zoya. There is a proverb in the West Indies. " If you cannot hear, you shall feel" He did not listen so he has to face the consequence.

4)The couple needs shaking up, Asad's failure to tell Zoya he loves her was due to lack of courage. Zoya waiting for him will no longer matter. Now he is about to lose Zoya's trust, he hurts her with Tanveer, his parents are hurt and everyone else is disappointed. Asad will have to muster the courage to fight for the love of his life.

5) Asad and Zoya will have to thrash out their feelings for each other, they have to renew their relationship. New trusts, loyalty and priority will change between them. This is the price they may have to pay to get on sturdier grounds,but at least when they do fight in Ajmer, they will reveal what is in their hearts. I BELIEVE WE ALL WANT THIS MORE THAN A MARRIAGE BETWEEN THEM.

So give gul a chance, you may hate the storyline, it does happen you know, it is possible and I bet you,all cannot help but wonder what is next. Whether on what gul is up to next or the story. That is entertainment. If Gul shelves the show then we will remain with beautiful memories of Asya. For now I am not stressing and enjoying the show. Afterall it is a serial right? We want to see things differently, but life isn't like that. Gul has a plan lets see it to the end. At least I met lovely ppl like you all :)

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-21, 16:34

clarissasham wrote:Gul is not that intelligent . she took us in cliff in ipk for almost one year with one dialogue

And now this

Shammi,

what about the infamous 'Sheesh mahal' for a year , she kept us on tenter hooks regarding tht and what happened to it..

Gul is getting repetitive and has begun to use the same garam masala

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-21, 16:35

Zainab.....really felt positive after reading ur thoughts :) :)

Kiss

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-06-21, 16:43

Tanthya wrote:
clarissasham wrote:Gul is not that intelligent . she took us in cliff in ipk for almost one year with one dialogue

And now this

Shammi,

what about the infamous 'Sheesh mahal' for a year , she kept us on tenter hooks  regarding tht and what happened to it..

Gul is getting repetitive and has begun to use the same garam masala
We can cit many many such examples many and amny and when we compare Qh with that its nothings

I don’t think by the end whether factory wala secret will be revealed

So I will not think much on it but will take this opportunity yto LOL which I missed during IPk with serious discussions

Here I will LOL on every seq

But GUL has many chance here to correct her mistakes 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:21

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum