Latest topics

DISCLOSURE Anyone???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DISCLOSURE Anyone???

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-21, 11:31

Ok...now since I had a good nite sleep and my pent up anger after yesterday's episode, has fizzled out, I was just wondering...are we in for DISCLOSURE kinda revelation. For Hindi movie buffs....is Gul Khan taking the route of Aitraaz way for letting out the truth behind the happenings at the factory.

Will Zoya or any other family member  chance upon the recorded message (Razia-Tanu convo) on Asad's mobile?

Razia-Mamujaan convo also got recorded in the doll but that is lost as of now or back with Razia.

Will this recorded version play any role??

Well, I think i should not OVERESTIMATE 4 Lions after they have dished out such a crap (run of the mill) scenes yesterday

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: DISCLOSURE Anyone???

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-21, 11:37

Lol Palls.. i didn't realise asad had a conversation recorded on his mobile, didn't realise Tanu and razia were back to being good friendly enemies again, need to catch up.  They need to move the story and if the leads r getting married and Tanu is out in front of Asad then they could find it, but depending on wat the convo said would Razia not then be kicked out of the house

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-21, 11:44

Sarra....Razia is out of the mental hospital, now she is on the revenge spree...Badi B is the main target now....kitne dushman ho gaye hain iske....

i really dont know how Gul is going to handle so much drama in both the households but am sure of one thing.....

we have started on our rant spree....and she will give lots of loopholes(full of illogical stuff for TRP sake) for us to Bang

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-21, 12:04

She may have lots of dushman but she has done well to stay a step ahead and survive.. lets c how long that lasts.  Ah illogical things for trpS the trp audience is tuning in with the story set they need to believe in the product which they havnt been able to do previously, but they don't learn.. this is a channel and time to show originality and b able to tell a story if they can't do it now wen will they

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-06-21, 12:17

True that Pallo. Considering the facts lately I expect nothing out of Gul right now.

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-06-21, 13:59

Pallo remember during ipk days we analyzed deep  and more and what we got. Im not saying that will happen here too. But don’t feel bad when I say this im fed up of gul

Yeah like us said thera are so many possibilities and  Gukl can use one among them

But ipk (sorry to compare yar) gave me lesson what all we think she will not use any sane way but will end up with used methods or flawed ones.

So no such hopes here for me. But will say one thing they can use the potential of the track,

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:45

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum