Latest topics

SBB - TV ka Sabse Bold twist

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBB - TV ka Sabse Bold twist

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-21, 15:21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: SBB - TV ka Sabse Bold twist

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-21, 15:26

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by The Witty Kitty on 2013-06-21, 15:39

I know twists are required but I do wanna express I am still sick in my stomach after seeing yesterday's episode! I think it will take ages for me to recover. Even if Zoya forgives him with one single sorry ala IPK style, I might not. This time,personally,Gul went toooo far.

The Witty Kitty
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-21, 15:46

Vsc94 wrote:I know twists are required but I do wanna express I am still sick in my stomach after seeing yesterday's episode! I think it will take ages for me to recover. Even if Zoya forgives him with one single sorry ala IPK style, I might not. This time,personally,Gul went toooo far.

Hi Vsc ,:)

How are you ??

woooohhh..Those are pretty strong remarks, Gul must have really ticked off many QH'ians ... cuz..I am seeing many similar comments expressed ...

Gul has been pushing the envelope many a times in QH .. The level of violence has escalated, so has the inane plot lines ...

I guess..we are approaching the 10 month barrier

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-21, 15:52

I would rather call it the cheapest twist instead of bold......it would have been bold...if Gul Khan would have dared to take the less travelled road...rather than the same ,run of the mill, oft repeated Ektaish plot.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-21, 16:13

pollyanna wrote:I would rather call it the cheapest twist instead of bold......it would have been bold...if Gul Khan would have dared to take the less travelled road...rather than the same ,run of the mill, oft repeated Ektaish plot.....

Was Rashid trapped in the same way?? Will this lead to the understanding between Asad & Rashid?? Things are interesting

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-21, 16:32

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:I would rather call it the cheapest twist instead of bold......it would have been bold...if Gul Khan would have dared to take the less travelled road...rather than the same ,run of the mill, oft repeated Ektaish plot.....

Was Rashid trapped in the same way??  Will this lead to the understanding between Asad & Rashid??  Things are interesting

Sathu...hopefully Gul takes this route.....and redeems herself a little.....the disclosure kinda track....the convo getting recorded in Asad's cell etc etc...

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-21, 16:36

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Was Rashid trapped in the same way??  Will this lead to the understanding between Asad & Rashid??  Things are interesting

Sathu...hopefully Gul takes this route.....and redeems herself a little.....the disclosure kinda track....the convo getting recorded in Asad's cell etc etc...

Gul ka koi bharosa nahi.. from the way it is moving, I guess pregnancy period has come to an end ...Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-06-21, 16:39

Bald and  boootiful and one eyed partial con  :*lol*::*lol*:

so defo its  Twist in entire TV industry

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-06-21, 16:40

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Gul ka koi bharosa nahi..  from the way it is moving, I guess pregnancy period has come to an end ...Twisted Evil
Its like anjis preggo period tants  

but asad was defo looking like mogli cheers

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-21, 16:43

Sathu...the 10 days challenge has taken over 2.5 months.....
@pregnancy...i dont want to even go there......i wont be surprised..if it coincides with the factory nite out and month of pregnancy....trust Gul for all IIllogical stuff

@Shamii....Gul ke darbaar mein aise hi twist milenge.... Wink Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-06-21, 16:49

pollyanna wrote:Sathu...the 10 days challenge has taken over 2.5 months.....
@pregnancy...i dont want to even go there......i wont be surprised..if it coincides with the factory nite out and month of pregnancy....trust Gul for all IIllogical stuff

@Shamii....Gul ke darbaar mein aise hi twist milenge.... WinkWink

Ha yar that’s why I haev decided not to indulge ins serious  discussion but will throw myself for LOL discussions. He he im already enjoying all this but had sad face when I saw zoya and asad with tears. Kya karoon insaan hun 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by The Witty Kitty on 2013-06-22, 09:43

Vsc94 wrote:

I know twists are required but I do wanna express I am still sick in my stomach after seeing yesterday's episode! I think it will take ages for me to recover. Even if Zoya forgives him with one single sorry ala IPK style, I might not. This time,personally,Gul went toooo far.

Hi Vsc ,

How are you ??

woooohhh..Those are pretty strong remarks, Gul must have really ticked off many QH'ians ... cuz..I am seeing many similar comments expressed ...

Gul has been pushing the envelope many a times in QH .. The level of violence has escalated, so has the inane plot lines ...

I guess..we are approaching the 10 month barrier""

Hi Tanthya,

How are you?

Me,I was pissed on Thursday ,wee better on Friday but still in the mood to knee knuckle head Tehzeeb wale who put female pal always before his love (???)

Yes,Gul pushes envelope,heck even the factory worker who makes them! I understand ,TRPs needed,Kekta's show on the same channel, but DATE _________??? Hello,while in the sets all the time,did Gul forget a much publicized Nirbhaya case? Obviously she did. Plus she had to beat Ram Kapoor and Sakshi and be known to be BOLD but on a Muslim show? She herself being a Muslim wrote or approved it???

And after all this,Tanu is still gonna be kept in the house??? Tell me,would your families be this obliging after all this? Never mind,as is the case of all Sher shows, families are blind,no one has eyes that see....all have cataract in both eyes.

Wondering whether I should even bother watching....coz Tanu ain't leaving anytime soon & I get hives at the very sight of that sleep yahan,sleep wahan,rapist.

The Witty Kitty
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2013-06-22, 12:03

Lot of the QHians seem to be really pissed with thursday and friday episodes and especially the twist.
Well must say Gul took it too far this time especially on a muslim show , is she going Ektais ways gosh what is 4 lions reduced to. After their highly successful last show seems like they hav elost track or wat

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:27

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum