Latest topics

Traps and Trial begins - QH WU 27th Feb 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Traps and Trial begins - QH WU 27th Feb 2013

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-02-28, 11:29

The house of Dilshad holds a religious gathering . Haseena and lot of guests arrive and Dilshad welcomes everyone with a open heart. Zoya and Asad are again at the opposite ends with this time Asad being responsive to Zoya's feelings. He offers to help her to locate the place and find her father. Zoya's dressing again comes through screening first time by Asad and by all other guests of the house later. Zoya rebukes Asad for being narrow minded. Dilshad protects Zoya from the guests who asks for why Zoya is in western clothes during religious event. Dilshad again stresses her heart is pure.

Razia enters Dilshad's house and finds a suitable time to get hand in the evidence that Dilshad has. She enters Dilshad's room also in search but can't locate the doll.She spots the maid's daughter playing with the doll and threatens the girl for the doll...but in vain.

The religious gathering begins .Dilshad prays for Rashid's release and Zoya prays for peacefulness in the house.

When the guests are criticizing Zoya over her dress again and again Dilshad gets involved and shuts everyone away...where Razia again gets a good time to get hold of the doll.
As Razia spots the doll Dilshad interrupts her and Razia is answering Dilshad covering her face and coughs....Haseena spots Razia and Razia leaves in haste since she didn't want to get caught.

Meanwhile Asad tries to patch up with Ayan. He asks Ayan if he can help the lady guest in his house by locating a particular place.Ayan is a big heart brother....he tells he is angry with Asad for what he did.....and Asad claims not only him...but all in house are angry at him. Ayan asks Asad for the girls introduction....they share a light moment of affection...

***The photo now actually will go to the household where the actual evidences are lying. Anyone...either Zoya or Ayan now should get hold of the bundle with the newspaper cutting and the photo negatives which may reprimand Rashid again and Rashid will dig about the whereabouts of the dead soul ***

Next morning Zoya recieves a notice asking Asad to appear before the court since the trial will begin. Zoya is stopped by Dilshad who asks her not to inform Asad about this.

The precap was very scary.....Razia torturing Badi B...extremely unexpected .....

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: Traps and Trial begins - QH WU 27th Feb 2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-28, 12:04

Thanks a lot Vidya for the update :) :) long hug

Just thinking loud: what if those pics fall into Raziya/Mamujaan's hands...and therein another conspiracy to eliminate Zoya.....coz they will know her real identity?? scratch

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-02-28, 12:46

Thanks for the update, I am glad Dilshaad told that women to look at herself first, wat she came wearing and she supposedly prayed like that ridiculous, people just like to cause trouble for fun and Haseena B certainly likes to be in the thick of it.
Photo is interesting depends where he may leave it or who he may show it to, he isn't close to maami or maamujaan to exactly go asking for help. He cud ask daadi or his mum
I did not like the precap, there was no need for it, i plan on reading a WU first before deciding weather to watch the episode or not.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-02-28, 13:06

precap ufffff affraid

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-02-28, 13:06

The interesting point is Zoya stumbled across that paper evidences first time....if there is a next twist....then its Zoya coming into picture....rather than any ridiculous ones...or Badi Bee identifying Zoya's photo can be the last possible one.....but Rashid and Zoya should get confronted for him to dig about the woman....

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-28, 18:09

Vidya,

Thanks for the update, I think the photo will not go to Razia hands directly.Ayan has a habit of delegating and he will in my opinion give it to Daddi. Razia may come across Daddi hiding something from her and so may torture the poor soul who is not cooperating with her.But I just cant digest such scenes. I really hope they tone it down. Zoya will enter the house according to one spoiler.So lets see what happens today.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-03-01, 14:11

Zoya should by all means enter the Siddhique Ghar ..yesterday Asad asked Zoya...what Haq she has to interfere in the family affairs...She should reply him that only she has all the rights with the case....when the big secret about the dead woman comes out....I am waiting for that....I liked that scene yesterday....

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-01, 14:23

I am loving the episodes...but the doll should get closure soon.......past 3 weeks.....i am hearing abt it :(

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-03-01, 15:16

[quote="pollyanna"]I am loving the episodes...but the doll should get closure soon.......past 3 weeks.....i am hearing abt it :([/quote

Not sure Pals....how it may take a ride.....I wonder how the tape is working......after 17years....and will everyone belive this evidence first hand

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-01, 21:01

hehehheh Vidya ......iss kehte hain cinematic liberty :lol!:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-03-03, 14:02

pollyanna wrote:hehehheh Vidya ......iss kehte hain cinematic liberty :lol!:

Pals...how are you ?? BTW....could you catch that photo image Asad and Zoya had clearly...??? Did it have some half faces burnt away or...some building photo burnt n faded???

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-03, 15:40

hey Vid.....m gud dear.....lazy sunday :)

let me go and see the pic once again.... scratch

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:22

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum