Latest topics

Billo Rani Track to end?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Billo Rani Track to end?

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-22, 20:37

Good news for fans, Asad, Zoya to say 'Qubool Hai' soon

The latest news is that, Mr Khan will run to Ajmer in search of his life, Zoya. But before Asad, Billo Rani reaches to Zoya and pushes of her from the cliff. Mr Khan will watch Tanu's wicked face with new eyes and this will make Asad burst into anger. Mr Six pack, will slap hard on Tanveer's face and rescue his love, Miss Farooqui. If sources are to be believed, we heard that Zoya Farooqui will soon become Mrs Zoya Asad Ahmad Khan. The duo will happily get married soon and Billo Rani's story will end. 

Wait-wait-wait, how can be a show called daily soap if there is no villain. Yes, their happy marriage life will be short as more drama will come soon. Zoya and Asad's life will be difficult ahead as Tanveer will be back again in the show.

Untill the 'Billo' comes again, viewers can enjoy some romantic sequences between Asad and Zoya

via Television Gossip

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Re: Billo Rani Track to end?

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-22, 21:06

Sounds very probable... Zoya and Asad will marry and then Billo will come back saying she is pregnant with Asad's child.... But Zoya cannot back out from the marriage .... Too late... They ( Asya) will be stuck in an apparent love less marriage with ogles and ogles of passion oozing out every other episode.... YAY cheers

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-22, 22:54

Now that sounds like an awesome serial to look forward to

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-22, 23:36

perfumeheaven wrote:Now that sounds like an awesome serial to look forward to
Zainab, 4 lions and Gul are best at portraying love hate relationship....they can go into minute details of extreme attraction mixed with hatred for betrayal ... Yes, it will be awesome to watch this journey....

BTW, Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon will be re airing wih English dubbing from July on Life OK... Please do not miss it... The leads are phenomenal actors! I wouln't have been drawn to Hindi serials if it wasn't for IPKKND.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-23, 00:13

Thanks sweety for this, unfortunately I only have zeetv  in my country.If there is a link plz tell me. What IPKKND did for you with Hindi serials.Qubool hai did for me.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-23, 00:43

perfumeheaven wrote:Thanks sweety for this, unfortunately I only have zeetv  in my country.If there is a link plz tell me. What IPKKND did for you with Hindi serials.Qubool hai did for me.

Okay... I will look out for links ... I know they will air in UK , USA and sometime soon in India again...

You don't get any other channel other than Zee in T&T ? ... Interesting... I don't have any cable connection... Most parents with tween kids ( 9 - 12 ) are opting out of cable channels.... Kids watch Stupid Disney channels all day!  So I have to watch online... It's very difficult as QH is blocked in USA. I can at best watch 2 serials ... That's plenty!

I think we are at a very interesting juncture at Qubool Hai... Asad and Zoya are mentally together... But physically ... That's another story... This will create that tug of war... " How can I love that man who has betrayed me?" ...this will be Zoya's struggle because deep inside she knows his stupidsa emotionally challenged Mr. KHan is not capable of doing what he did... And yet he did it... What a quagmire!

This production house is very good at Psych analysis ... Actually they have not shown their full potential of fleshing out the lead characters ( as they did with their previous   show)...  I would really like to see an in depth analysis of Zoya... How she is who she is... How she reacts to shock... ( IPK was more from how the Male lead was damaged and later healed)... To me QH is more about Zoya ( atleast that's my hope)... I am really not that much into Asad as a character ( so he had a rough childhood... But both his parents are alive... He grew with mother's love and step siblings who adore him..he has plenty of people who love him). but Zoya grew up an orphan, has no clue about her parents... Yet she covers her sorrow with humor and grace... And she is very very sharp... I hope they do justice to this character and show something strong and different regarding Zoya... Too high an expectation? Maybe ..But one can always hope , na?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB on 2013-06-23, 01:04

I am so happy to hear that IPKKND is coming back on tv have missed that show and would not mind watching it again.... I have to agree with you.... I think it is more about Zoya in this show rather than asad... Which is a good thins because IPKKND was more about arnav.. I think this is the reason why a lot of people are comparing Gul writing to Ekta's because she is making the viewers question some certain stuff and she is not going for the traditional love hate relationship like she has done in the past... Which is why am gonna keep whatchu because ending the recent track of billo rani and then brining her back with a kid that she would be Claim to be asad's child would just make the show more interesting for viewers. I would also like for her to change the current track of ayaans family although there is a but of humour with razor and badi bi I still think their current track is boring so I would like for Gul to improve on tha...

Btw do you know what date and time IPKKND is coming to life ok????

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-23, 01:49

Ksaria1 wrote:I am so happy to hear that IPKKND is coming back on tv have missed that show and would not mind watching it again.... I have to agree with you.... I think it is more about Zoya in this show rather than asad... Which is a good thins because IPKKND was more about arnav.. I think this is the reason why a lot of people are comparing Gul writing to Ekta's because she is making the viewers question some certain stuff and she is not going for the traditional love hate relationship like she has done in the past... Which is why am gonna keep whatchu because ending the recent track of billo rani and then brining her back with a kid that she would be Claim to be asad's child would just make the show more interesting for viewers. I would also like for her to change the current track of ayaans family although there is a but of humour with razor and badi bi I still think their current track is boring so I would like for Gul to improve on tha...

Btw do you know what date and time IPKKND is coming to life ok????

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

According to above link it will start in July in UK, USA. Date for India will follow soon.

I have never seen Ekta serial... What happens in situations like this ( betrayal by mistake ) in Ekta serials? I think Gul will have her own twist... This still has potential for Love-hate track from Zoya's point of view... It's similar to terrace scene...where Arnav misunderstood Khushi with Shayam.. but Zoya shouldn't feel completely blindsided as she knew about Tannu & the fact that she was plotting something like this...

I hope Zoya will give Asad benefit of doubt and they will marry. Then if Tannu re emerges with the full blown pregnancy that might spark the love-hate relationship ( if creatives want to take that route) between AsYa.

I agree ... QH is more about Zoya than Asad... Rashid's house I think was interesting in the beginning... Now it has lost the charm of horror comedy... Whatever happened to mamujaan? He has completely disappeared like Manorma Mami's husband ( Akash's dad). He is Zoya's dad ...he can't just disappear into think air...:P

Hi I am Sabrina or Sab... What should we call you?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-23, 02:01

Hey I have just written a piece... on my take of why they are now a perfect match.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:29

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum