Latest topics

Asad and Zoya-The Perfect Match! My POV

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Asad and Zoya-The Perfect Match! My POV

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-23, 01:59

Zoya is an "orphan" from the U.S. She is loud,stubborn, smart,witty,brilliant and at the same time she is innocent,vulnerable,yearns for love and friendship,unselfish,kind and open. She bores scars on her right arm because of the loss of her mother,it marks the strength and the imperfections of who she is.Yet it has made her stronger in life. She went to India in search of her papa,to do something like that takes "guts". Consequently,many times we have seen zoya sacrificed her her personal search to please Asad and his family.There is nothing she would not do to make them happy.Even when Dishad selected her, She never protested against marrying Asad, despite her feelings for him yet to decipher.

Asad has both parents yet he had to shoulder the responsibility of a father for both Najma and Ayan (to a certain stage), when Rashid abandon them. Asad is reserve,smart,a brilliant(billionare),arrogant,strict and at the same time he is kind to those who are loyal to him,he is also unselfish.He is also a perfectionist and of course not forgetting his OCDs. Nonetheless he is lonely, he has always taken serious responsibility to build on what his mother has instilled in him and Najma. However, Asad yearns to be loved and cared for (this is very well known by Dilshad). He bore no marks of physical imperfections but he is scarred emotionally.He desires to speak out his heart yet he keeps mum because he lacks courage.

The Perfect Match

Zoya feels betrayed by Asad's infidelity. She is "broken" because the one person she idolised, admired and loved has turn her happiness into a nightmare. Despite knowing what Tanveer's intentions were and Tanveer's  "pyscho" behaviour.Zoya believed that Asad was strong and resistible to Tanveer. She believed that he would be faithful and committed to her as she would have been to him. She had faith in Asad to be there for her,to be her best friend and to make her happy.On the other hand Asad, the victim of his own concern and unselfish heart, sacrificed his wedding to save Tanveer (B*&%). He has been compromised and in the event has hurt the one woman who he never wanted to hurt again. Her truths has shattered him to the core.He sees himself as another Rashid Ahmed Khan ( and Dislhad notoriously pointed that as well).He hates himself and yet he knows that he is innocent. His test would be to prove to Zoya that he is indeed not the betrayer she thinks of him to be. Asad and Zoya are now physically imperfected, , they want the same thing they are willing to give and they are both fallen victims of Razia. When Zoya passes beyond her emtional turmoil she will see Asad's innocence and being the victim.She knows of tanveer's intentions. She forgives him because she knows he would not have done something like that intentionally. Zoya and Asad will figure out, they were both taken for fools....only if they communicate and listen to each other. Zoya will have to tell Asad everything about Tanveer and Asad will have to listen. We know he will slap taveer, this says to me that he would finally  see Tanveer for the B&%@ that she is. Asad will be determine to make it up to Zoya,so he will woo himself back into her heart, he will make her trust him again. He will make her Mrs. Asad Ahmed Khan and they will indeed be a perfect match.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Re: Asad and Zoya-The Perfect Match! My POV

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-23, 02:07

Nice post Zai... Communication could solve most MUs in serial world... So I think they will always be deficient in inter personal communication :P

Ys, they complement each other well... loved reading you Zai.

Ps: I don't think Asad is as sharp as Zoya ... And I LIKE it that way... If he turns street smart overnight, that would be butchering the character... Hope they take things slow..

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-23, 02:15

thanks Sab, he is street-smart dear, remember he had to mature fast to build the empire he has.Plus they were poor at one time so he knows of the humble beginnings and where he came from which makes him humble and arrogant at the same time.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-23, 02:56

perfumeheaven wrote:thanks Sab, he is street-smart dear, remember he had to mature fast to build the empire he has.Plus they were poor at one time so he knows of the humble beginnings and where he came from which makes him humble and arrogant at the same time.

Yes, to some extent... But I like to believe that he built his fortune through honesty, hard work, diligence and by making a name for being trustworthy etc. Zoya, to me, is the street smart one... She is quick on the feet, thinks fast, adjusts to environment quickly and willing to bend rules ( hacking into computers etc) .... She understands a criminal brain better than Asad... I believe Asad will never bend a rule, He was willing to send his dad to jail for what he believed...

I am not saying Asad is dumb... But his intelligence is different from Zoya's . Personally I think it's very endearing when in a couple the man is the naive, honest, rigid one and the woman is sharp as a whip and quick to understand people & their variegated personalities as well as perspectives.

We might be stuck on syntax and symentics of certain words... But I agree that they are both good people and their moral compass is right... They have different ways of dealing with the world and thus complement each other.

Again, thanks for the great post.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-06-23, 04:10

lovely post perfumeheaven.Gave me an idea of the protagonist  and their thoughts. :)

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-24, 11:44

Absolutely loved the post Zainab....Thumbsup

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down