Latest topics

A day with ‘Arrogant’ Karan in Ajmer!- article by Jaipur.Co

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A day with ‘Arrogant’ Karan in Ajmer!- article by Jaipur.Co

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-06-23, 04:05


A day with ‘Arrogant’ Karan in Ajmer!

Well, that’s how the actor behaved..


Ajmer: The celebrated show ‘Qubool Hai’ moved to Ajmer for their outdoor shoots from Jaipur on Friday. The shoot happened under scorching heat in the outskirts of Pushkar midst sand dunes, where lead actors Asad (Karan Singh Grover) and Zoya (Surbhi Jyoti) were seen shooting a romantic track.

As reported, show will have many twists and turns in the upcoming episode. Tanveer (Amrapalli Gupta) will push Zoya from the hill top and will assume that Zoya is dead. But on the other hand Asad will try searching for Zoya and will find her. The duo will then be seen in a romantic track, shot in the picturesque Ajmer.

However, the outdoor shoot was quite a difficult one for the crew especially Karan. The actor was exhausted, disinterested and was in mad rush while speaking to the media-persons. Speaking about his character, Karan said, “Asad is a very tough person, unlike me. He is a very different character and I cannot relate to it in my real life.”

Refusing to answer many questions, Karan left the press conference in the middle leaving behind director of the show Gul Khan and lead actress Zoya. Speaking about her Rajasthani connect, Zoya said, “I love Rajasthan. My mother is from Ajmer, which proved helpful for me in portraying the character of a Muslim Girl.”

Having worked in many Punjabi movies and Punjabi soap operas, Surbhi at present is focusing just on Qubool Hai, refusing all other projects.

Photos By: Tabeenah Anjum Qureshi

Article BY:Jaipur.co

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 4295
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : US

Back to top Go down

Re: A day with ‘Arrogant’ Karan in Ajmer!- article by Jaipur.Co

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-23, 04:17

Maybe it was too hot and the heat went to his head...

I mean who wears BLACK in scorching 100 degree sun? :sunny:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: A day with ‘Arrogant’ Karan in Ajmer!- article by Jaipur.Co

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-23, 04:35

I do not think he is arrogant ,usually he takes time for fans and the media. He was tired and probably was irritated and tired. We all have "bad" days at work.

perfumeheaven
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2326
Join date : 2013-05-08
Location : Trinidad and Tobago

Back to top Go down

Re: A day with ‘Arrogant’ Karan in Ajmer!- article by Jaipur.Co

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-06-23, 07:28

@sabi 
black against the sand dune background looks good on camera so the actors have to wear it...really their work at times tests physical endurance.

@ perfume heaven
U know the article doesnot mention anything  derogatory for the actor. he just left in a hurry the press conference and it can be for an important reason.


They just give a catchy title to get people to read the article...:P

To add being exhausted is no crime  after a grueling day  and we donot know what kind of questions were posed to him which he refused to answer.. They could have been of a personal nature which the actor refrained.

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 4295
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : US

Back to top Go down

Re: A day with ‘Arrogant’ Karan in Ajmer!- article by Jaipur.Co

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-23, 07:40

sunshine99 wrote:@sabi 
black against the sand dune background looks good on camera so the actors have to wear it...really their work at times tests physical endurance.

@ perfume heaven
U know the article doesnot mention anything  derogatory for the actor. he just left in a hurry the press conference and it can be for an important reason.

They just give a catchy title to get people to read the article...:P

Thanks for your reply...KOEL... Yesss...the things these actors have to endure... I remember from childhood ...that Rishi Kapoor would be wearing sweaters and Sridevi or some other actress would be wearing sleeve less top in Switzerland dancing on snow covered mountains!confused

Like Zai said KSG might have had a bad day... Paparazzi also loves spinning stories around KSG and wife JW... They are popular fodder for nonsense journalism ever since their whirlwind romance and wedding!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: A day with ‘Arrogant’ Karan in Ajmer!- article by Jaipur.Co

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-06-23, 10:28

True Sabi actors who are popular online attract  controversies as fire attracts moths..
Shesherkobita wrote:
sunshine99 wrote:@sabi 
black against the sand dune background looks good on camera so the actors have to wear it...really their work at times tests physical endurance.

@ perfume heaven
U know the article doesnot mention anything  derogatory for the actor. he just left in a hurry the press conference and it can be for an important reason.

They just give a catchy title to get people to read the article...:P

Thanks for your reply...KOEL... Yesss...the things these actors have to endure... I remember from childhood ...that Rishi Kapoor would be wearing sweaters and Sridevi or some other actress would be wearing sleeve less top in Switzerland dancing on snow covered mountains!confused

Like Zai said KSG might have had a bad day... Paparazzi also loves spinning stories around KSG and wife JW... They are popular fodder for nonsense journalism ever since their whirlwind romance and wedding!

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 4295
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : US

Back to top Go down

Re: A day with ‘Arrogant’ Karan in Ajmer!- article by Jaipur.Co

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-23, 12:31

Shesherkobita wrote:Maybe it was too hot and the heat went to his head...

I mean who wears BLACK in scorching 100 degree sun? :sunny:

Me, mein hoon ek such pagal :)

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: A day with ‘Arrogant’ Karan in Ajmer!- article by Jaipur.Co

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-23, 12:33

Tfs Koel. a bad day at work for KSG, heat and hours of filming in the sun took their toll did they..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: A day with ‘Arrogant’ Karan in Ajmer!- article by Jaipur.Co

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:45


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum