Latest topics

QH--Week in a nutshell: 17th June-21st June 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

QH--Week in a nutshell: 17th June-21st June 2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-23, 22:57

Hello QHians!!!

What a roller coaster ride it was!!! Rolling Eyes The week which started with the promise and unsaid confession on a starry night :heart: ended with the same promise being broken on another night and the rain gods also chipped in :cry:

Pictures say a thousand words so lets have a brief recap of the week where the camera shots do the talking.

Zoya in pain due to acid in mehendi, Asad offers her water and she is overwhelmed with his gesture.

Dilshad kisses Zoya after seeing how she endured the pain and reconfirms that Zoya will never ever leave Asad come hell or high water.

Though Razia is successful in getting Ayan-Humeira engaged but Badi B has the last laugh. She wins the challenge as Razia is being taken to the mental hospital and Humeira also heeded to her plans.

The TERRACE nite: As Dilshad had asked them not to see each other on the penultimate night of their wedding, the lovebirds took a hatke route, talking their heart out, accepting each other differences,celebrating the similarities and a silent confession to each other.

Tanveer warns Zoya that it will be her who will spend the wedding night with Asad just like the way she has draped the dupatta before she could adorn herself with it but Zoya asked her to get out of the room without pondering over the extent to which Tanveer could go to.

Asad dressed as a handsome dulha could not get his eyes off when Zoya came in front of him in the bridal attire, both of them forgot Dilshad's words memntarily and got lost in each other when the sudden realization dawned on Zoya and she hid herself behind sofa while Asad once again could not believe that he has fallen in love wuth the masoom,bholi, jhalli Zoya who wears jeans with the bridal lehenga. Anyways both leave but not without Asad reassuring Zoya that no untoward thing can happen now and even the destiny wont be able to come in between them. Little did he know, how his words will be put to test in a matter of few hours.

On his D-Day, Asad got the siblings love in full force: Ayan, Nikhat,Nuzrat and Humeira came in to celebrate the biggest day of his life and shared some teasing banter.

Tanveer meets Razia in the hospital and hatches a plan which will be mutually beneficial and the nemesis of the impending Asya's wedding.

On the insistence of Zoya,Dilshad lets Rashid to be present for the function and hence Dilshad-Rashid welcomed the Qazi as the parents of the groom and for the first time the whole family got together to enjoy the qawalli and the wedding of the eldest son of the family.

Razia was instrumental in getting few men first abduct Tanveer & get to the factory,  fake the  manhandling by the goons and  then hitting and drugging Asad so that Tanveer can give the finality to their plan-to make believe an impression to Zoya that Asad-Tanveer spent the night together in the factory

Tanveer calls up Zoya and informs her of their whereabouts. Zoya is shell- shocked to find them together in that state and Asad is confused as to what happened on that fateful night as he is unable to recollect the happenings clearly.

Zoya is heart broken, refuses to let Asad even touch her, let alone explain himself and accuses him of being a weak man and that he has broken her trust and wonders how can she even love a person like him--A LOVER has LOST!!!

Dilshad could not believe that Asad would stoop so low and thinks of some misunderstanding but when she saw that Asad could not meet her gaze, her fears got confirmed. She slaps Asad and tells him that he has proved that the blood is thicker than water. He went Rashid's way of cheating on to the person he loves. He has let down her pride, her upbringing and the values. A MOTHER has LOST!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again the dialogues outshone, Surbhi Jyoti was the show stopper of the week, the only flip side was the scene which showed the fall of grace of Asad(I wish the makers had chosen something different which has not been shown on the TV so far)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QH is at the juncture where all the 3 men -Rashid,Asad and Ayan have been blackmailed,manipulated and are the victims of the circumstances.

All 3 are poised to start their journey of fighting their inner demons and prejudices and in turn obliterating the bigger EVIL which has ruined their life. The ordeal which had kick started with the father 17 years back has now cast its shadows on the two off-springs too. For Rashid,Asad, Ayan :--The fight to seek & get back the LOVE begins!!!

It would be safe to say that the final shot of Asad standing alone in the room crestfallen with gleaming tears on  21st June episode was the intermission of a 3 hours Hindi movie.

The poignant portrayal of the myriad emotions and the and the twists n turns which will fill in the blanks as the rest of the story unfurls in both the households if carefully executed without resorting to the run of the mill antics will definitely keep the viewers on the edges of their seats with lots of tissues handy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRP though is showing a dip in the numbers but QH is still ruling as the number 1 show in Zee. Hopefully Ajmer track and story thereafter will give the show a slight push up North.

Signing off,

Stay Blessed!!!

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: QH--Week in a nutshell: 17th June-21st June 2013

Post by cheena007 on 2013-06-23, 23:32

Awesome post Pallo ..last episode was very nice ...loved it

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Witty Kitty on 2013-06-24, 00:21

Fine recap. If only Gul hadn't been THIS bold to beat Kekta! Tis Sunday & I am still fuming at the need for glorying Date _________.

The Witty Kitty
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-24, 01:10

Thanks Pallavi.... What would I do without you? Great read.... I missed first few epi of last week ( chutti + blocked where I am :( ) .... So Ayan and humaira are engaged? how did Dadi prove that Raiza is insane? Did razia do anything odd during the function? 

I loved your writing about the intermission... So far QH has delivered and kept us glued... Lets see what their plan is after the intermission...

The scene where Asad says " you were also there" touched my heart... He looked sooo confused :(   S. Jyoti was awesome in her acting... 

I guess they needed a twist like that ( Ekta way or not) to emphasize that FIDELITY is a tough thing to decipher. Asad now needs to give Rashid some benefit of doubt. Wonder whether we will ever know the circumstances under which Rashid was forced to be with Shireen. 

We have to hand it to Gul and her team... We knew everything from beforehand... Tannu will seduce Asad or fake a scenario to have a SR with him... And yet when it happened we were hurt and pained... This is awesome storytelling...

In my SKD ...  I really want them to flesh out Zoya more... Make the whole thing about Zoya's journey... The way it was more about Arnav's journey in IPK. The way Zoya character resonates with millions of women who are watching QH...she should naturally be the focal point.. Just my POV.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-24, 03:38

Thanks for the weekly recap, manage to catch up on the episodes.. taking deep breathes and won't comment on the many and varied things that annoyed me. The camera panning Asad's chest once Tanu had taken his top off had me laughing, looks like the camera man or director is more enamoured with the chest then I am. I liked the conversation between Asad and Zoya in the garden wen they didn't look at each other.

Quick question did they show razia tanu conversation being recorded on Asad's phone?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-24, 07:24

what would I do without your analysis Pallavi, Just in love with your pieces...Sigh! Next few episode looks promising.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-24, 10:36

cheena007 wrote:Awesome post Pallo ..last episode was very nice ...loved it

Thanks Sugar...Yup, Zoya and Dilshad were absolute marvel.....I am looking forward to see Karan as a broken Asad...

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-24, 10:44

Vsc94 wrote:Fine recap. If only Gul hadn't been THIS bold to beat Kekta! Tis Sunday & I am still fuming at the need for glorying Date _________.

Hi Vsc...thanks for liking the post.

yup Thursday episode did leave a bad taste in our mouth......Gul had to take an extreme step to showcase Asad's "caught in a hopeless situation and which he cannot prove" which came out in the forefront(for the characters in the show). It will help him know his father's situation better now....also fallout for blind trust on someone based on clothes etc will be learnt a hard way.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-24, 11:33

Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks Pallavi.... What would I do without you? Great read.... I missed first few epi of last week ( chutti + blocked where I am :( ) .... So Ayan and humaira are engaged? how did Dadi prove that Raiza is insane? Did razia do anything odd during the function? 

I loved your writing about the intermission... So far QH has delivered and kept us glued... Lets see what their plan is after the intermission...

The scene where Asad says " you were also there" touched my heart... He looked sooo confused :(   S. Jyoti was awesome in her acting... 

I guess they needed a twist like that ( Ekta way or not) to emphasize that FIDELITY is a tough thing to decipher. Asad now needs to give Rashid some benefit of doubt. Wonder whether we will ever know the circumstances under which Rashid was forced to be with Shireen. 

We have to hand it to Gul and her team... We knew everything from beforehand... Tannu will seduce Asad or fake a scenario to have a SR with him... And yet when it happened we were hurt and pained... This is awesome storytelling...

In my SKD ...  I really want them to flesh out Zoya more... Make the whole thing about Zoya's journey... The way it was more about Arnav's journey in IPK. The way Zoya character resonates with millions of women who are watching QH...she should naturally be the focal point.. Just my POV.

Awww Sabi hug1 thanks dear

Ayan gave into Razia's demands and the engagament did happen as Haseena Bi also agreed to resume ties for Nikhat-Akram.

Razia, had tried to show that she was not well and fainted etc etc.....(expose of nikaah papers). Badi B took advantage of that very fact---called the docs with the reports stating that there is some issue with Razia's brains and has to be immediately hospitalised. it was LAME to the core but yeah Razia was thus ousted from the house within 10 days. Both the ladies kept their word in this house though Razia ne baazi maari hai.....

U r absolutely right. This is indeed the story of Zoya as a main protagonist, and I am really looking forward to her transition from a girl to a woman without losing her identity...lots in store for her....her father angle is yet to be brought in.

Asad's confused state and then the realisation of losing self respect, self esteem was nice but Surbhi was just exceptional.This girl has really done wonders.

I am not against in showing Asad's fall from grace track, that was very much needed for the story movement but Gul needs to redeem herself with copying the scenes from other shows for Thursday's episode, I was and am still angry. She has got a talented bunch of ppl in her team. Exploit them and come up with something which ppl will remember you for. Anyways, thats past and there are lots of things lined up for us ...hope she doesnt give us a chance to rant again :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-24, 11:37

sarra0 wrote:Thanks for the weekly recap, manage to catch up on the episodes.. taking deep breathes and won't comment on the many and varied things that annoyed me.  The camera panning Asad's chest once Tanu had taken his top off had me laughing, looks like the camera man or director is more enamoured with the chest then I am.  I liked the conversation between Asad and Zoya in the garden wen they didn't look at each other.

Quick question did they show razia tanu conversation being recorded on Asad's phone?

Thanks Sarra....even I cracked up for a moment when the camera refused to budge from the chest :P

They havent shown that the convo got recorded, we only know that the phone was ringing when Asad got hit, but i am all for the Disclosure kinda track........i just wish they do justice to Tanu's/Razia's exposure unlike Shyam..which was tai tai phish....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-24, 11:39

perfumeheaven wrote:what would I do without your analysis Pallavi, Just in love with your pieces...Sigh! Next few episode looks promising.

Thanks a lot Zainab....

Yup looking forward to the INTENSE episodes :) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:29

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum