Latest topics

'D Day' was most challenging role for me: Shruti Haasan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'D Day' was most challenging role for me: Shruti Haasan

Post by riyya6 on 2013-06-24, 12:23

Actress [url=/celebrity/888/shruti-haasan/]Shruti Haasan[/url] says she could not let go off the opportunity to work in forthcoming movie "[url=/movie/4229/d-day/]D-Day[/url]" as it is the most challenging role for her so far.
The 27-year-old, who was seen playing a simple girl in the recently released "[url=/movie/4225/ramaiya-vastavaiya/]Ramaiya Vastavaiya[/url]", is glad that she is part of the movie, which is helmed by [url=/celebrity/1827/nikhil-advani/]Nikhil Advani[/url].
"When I was approached for this film, I couln't say no to it. It's the most challenging role so far. I am glad I am part of this film," Shruti said.
Shruti, who made her Bollywood debut with 2009 movie "Luck", will be seen opposite actor [url=/celebrity/329/arjun-rampal/]Arjun Rampal[/url]. She insists that her role in the movie is not bold.
"I won't say bold but it's a very sensual role and [url=/celebrity/329/arjun-rampal/]Arjun Rampal[/url] made me feel very comfortable. Arjun is a wonderful co-star to work with," she said.
"D Day" also stars [url=/celebrity/2585/rishi-kapoor/]Rishi Kapoor[/url], [url=/celebrity/11266/huma-qureshi/]Huma Qureshi[/url] and Irrfan in prominent roles. It is slated for July 19 release.

Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum