Latest topics

Qubool Hai - Written Update - 24th June 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-24, 22:03

Asad's house:

The episode starts with Dilsahad slapping Asad, accuses him that he acted the same way as his father. the deception runs in his blood. He has let down her pride and upbringing. Rashid is also heartbroken at her words.She looks at Ayan-Rashid and tells zoya to come along with her. Zeenat,Najma take Zoya away,Rashid also leaves. Dilshad sees Tanu and tells her that it needs two hands to clap and leaves. Tanu is angry and goes from the place. Ayan is all emotional,hugs Asad and Asad asked him to leave him alone. Asad in tears, crying at the situation.

Asad goes to Dilshad's room,kneels down in front of her, tells her that he knows that she doesnt want to meet or talk to him, he tries to put his hand on her, when she takes hold of his hand and lets  him out of the room and slams the door on him. Najma cries when she looks at this.

Ayan's house:

Badi B is wondering why are they getting late when all of them enter the house. Shirin mockingly asks how was the function.Rashid tells her that Shirin has won the challenge and now u must be happy as Dilshad's son did not get married before her son. Shirin is shocked. All the 3 sisters are talking about the incidents and are sympathising with Zoya when Ayan comes and tells that why do u think that Asad did something wrong . He is sure that nothing of that sort has happened and maybe Asad did not want to get married to Zoya in the first place. He gets emotional and tells that sometimes due to circumstances a person is forced to do certain things which he never wanted to do.He looks at Nikhat who tries to decipher the meaning of his words and  Humeira is left wondering as Ayan leaves.

Ayan is trying to call Asad desperately and he is unable to reach him, Humeira comes to offer him coffee and pesters him to have it, Ayan accidentally throws the cup and it breaks on the floor. Humeira runs from there and collides with Razia. Shirin,Badi B and Humeira are all surprised to see her. Humeira in her room recollects the previous instances when Ayan did not behave with her properly and the words which he said in the morning.

Ayan is playing guitar when Humeira comes and tells him that she had always wanted to marry him, but it was him who proposed her.She asks him to tell the truth as she does not want her relationship to have a false foundation and asks him if he loves her or not.Ayan tries to come up with excuses. Humeira forces him and finally he relents and tells her that he has never loved her. The screen freezes on Humeira's shocked face.

Precap: Asad tries to go and meet Zoya to seek an apology when Dilshad stops him.Both enter the room followed by Najma but Zoya is missing though her belongings are present.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 24th June 2013

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-24, 22:16

Awesome update Pallu, I knew Zoya would leave without informing them. She is too distraught to want to be in the same roof with Asad,anyone would find it difficult to stay in the same place with the person who betrayed them. I do feel for each person's pain and Zoya's disappointment. The entire Khan khaadan is in a disarray and meltdown.Zoya is certainly the missing link that keeps them happy. Now she is gone I am sure love is more bittersweet

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-24, 22:23

Thanks Zainab :)

Both the households in disarray now.

I just loved the fact that finally Ayan also told Humeira that he doesnt love her.

As I mentioned in my Summary post...all 3 men will get their LOVE at almost the same time.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-24, 22:41

Ayan does love humeria, it is just circumstances and Razia's presence  submerged the feeling from ever growing between them. Had Razia not interferred , love would have certainly blossomed.I wonder when they marry, Ayan would learn to love her. It could start with a love/hate marriage.As long as Razia is around the chances seems slim.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-24, 23:26

Ayan's house drama will also start now :) Wink

Lets see if Humeira-Nikhat combo will get to know the truth behind Razia

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-25, 02:09

Thanks Palls for the update, uff the dagger in the heart, blood will tell...the slap, Ayan hugging Asad even wen he said I want to b on my own, was nice.  Dilshaad not letting Tanu getting off, the look that she gave Tanu, looked rite through her, and her taali ek haat se nahin bajdi, well in this case it did, thou i am not any taali was had, and then the dupatta hit over the shoulder.. the proverbial slap achieved, thou an actual one would have done wonders, i would have eaten Ladoo and more Ladoo.

Lights go out.. and Asad is still standing at the venue, dark like his life, he is going to have to work at bringing the light back into it.

Dilshaad stayed strong against Asad even wen he came to her.  I get that Asad couldn't meet her eyes and he didn't deny the allegation but for someone who could near enough blindly believe that rashid did not come
Committ murder she hasn't even tried to listen, her own fears, memories coming to the fore front.

Shrin is a character that they have changed to suit there purpose, and one who is just annoying now. She started of with her shrillness again before she was told she won, She got wat she wanted but she was still shocked, y? For someone who believes in black magic, curses etc, y so surprised.  But cursing someone else children also rebounds on u, b careful with the words u speak.. words have power.

Finally finally some movement in the other house as well.  Ayan's speech about majboori and not mohabbat, and the look of dawning understanding on Nikhat's face and suspicion on humeira's, she was thinking, and I was hoping she wouldn't Bury her head in the sand and she didn't, she recalled, remembered and questioned, and it's always easier said then done saying u want the bitter truth regardless wat it is but getting it is something else and he finally admitted it, i don't love u, never have and still don't.

Lol I so wanted the precap to b Ayaan and humeira and wat do i get, v all already know wats going to happen there.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB on 2013-06-25, 02:50

What I enjoyed about today's episode was Ayaans house drama... Now it has come to the fore front that ayaan does not love humeria...

I am guessing that before the show down between ayaan and humeria... Raiza is going to start pushing for the wedding at the earliest now that asad marriage has not happened... Shirin being an idiot and also a slow thinker would also agree am guessing this is where the show down would then happen and then everything would come to light...

I still think that ayaan would probably marry her just for the sake of keeping his promise and your right perfume heaven it might start as a love/hate relationship but along the line am guessing ayaan is going to fall in love with her..

Am gonna have to keep watching to find out though...am guessing all the action would star as of tomorrow I guess.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-25, 08:15

Thanks Pallavi.... I liked this post mortem episode of what and how and why ?? Loved Ayan's reflective explanation that Asad just wanted to get out of the relationship ( like him):P  

The domino effect of one slip ( Asad Billo) is bringing down all relationships..... Not just Ayan Huma... But Imran and Nikhat are linked to it.... When Nikhat  blamed Asad ...I was going ... Hold your tongue dearie Your bholey bhaley fiancé is the nadir for all things going wrong...

I always enjoyed the psych analysis of IPK and just started enjoying the QH's one... 
Also enjoyable dialogues... Shireen: "oh ho ... Hope you passed all tests Bhabi." razia " I did, but someone else failed"Thumbsup

Will be missing Zoya's Shaeri since she won't be in a mood to churn any ....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-25, 10:29

Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks Pallavi.... I liked this post mortem episode of what and how and why ?? Loved Ayan's reflective explanation that Asad just wanted to get out of the relationship ( like him):P  

The domino effect of one slip ( Asad Billo) is bringing down all relationships..... Not just Ayan Huma... But Imran and Nikhat are linked to it.... When Nikhat  blamed Asad ...I was going ... Hold your tongue dearie Your bholey bhaley fiancé is the nadir for all things going wrong...

I always enjoyed the psych analysis of IPK and just started enjoying the QH's one... 
Also enjoyable dialogues... Shireen: "oh ho ... Hope you passed all tests Bhabi." razia " I did, but someone else failed"Thumbsup

Will be missing Zoya's Shaeri since she won't be in a mood to churn any ....

Sabi...i was going thru ll the comments...and when I came to urs...i just STOPPED....my eyes couldnt move away from ur DP.....Oh Man!!! I love him so much ya....and miss him like hell.....wonder if I can feel like this :P Embarassed for someone in real life Wink

Loved ur takes Sabi.....u have a knack of picking up pointers which we generally miss out on.bounce

For some reason, I really liked the episode: it covered all the characters, their emotions and ball started rolling in Ayan's house too.

Guess Zoya should come today on the screen....even I missed her....she has really become an indispensable part of QH......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-25, 10:32

Ksaria1 wrote:What I enjoyed about today's episode was Ayaans house drama... Now it has come to the fore front that ayaan does not love humeria...

I am guessing that before the show down between ayaan and humeria... Raiza is going to start pushing for the wedding at the earliest now that asad marriage has not happened... Shirin being an idiot and also a slow thinker would also agree am guessing this is where the show down would then happen and then everything would come to light...

I still think that ayaan would probably marry her just for the sake of keeping his promise and your right perfume heaven it might start as a love/hate relationship but along the line am guessing ayaan is going to fall in love with her..

Am gonna have to keep watching to find out though...am guessing all the action would star as of tomorrow I guess.

Hi Ksaria, yup QH is poised at a very interesting crossroad......the two households actions will keep us busy :) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-25, 10:41

sarra0 wrote:Thanks Palls for the update, uff the dagger in the heart, blood will tell...the slap, Ayan hugging Asad even wen he said I want to b on my own, was nice.  Dilshaad not letting Tanu getting off, the look that she gave Tanu, looked rite through her, and her taali ek haat se nahin bajdi, well in this case it did, thou i am not any taali was had, and then the dupatta hit over the shoulder.. the proverbial slap achieved, thou an actual one would have done wonders, i would have eaten Ladoo and more Ladoo.

Lights go out.. and Asad is still standing at the venue, dark like his life, he is going to have to work at bringing the light back into it.

Dilshaad stayed strong against Asad even wen he came to her.  I get that Asad couldn't meet her eyes and he didn't deny the allegation but for someone who could near enough blindly believe that rashid did not come
Committ murder she hasn't even tried to listen, her own fears, memories coming to the fore front.

Shrin is a character that they have changed to suit there purpose, and one who is just annoying now. She started of with her shrillness again before she was told she won, She got wat she wanted but she was still shocked, y? For someone who believes in black magic, curses etc, y so surprised.  But cursing someone else children also rebounds on u, b careful with the words u speak.. words have power.

Finally finally some movement in the other house as well.  Ayan's speech about majboori and not mohabbat, and the look of dawning understanding on Nikhat's face and suspicion on humeira's, she was thinking, and I was hoping she wouldn't Bury her head in the sand and she didn't, she recalled, remembered and questioned, and it's always easier said then done saying u want the bitter truth regardless wat it is but getting it is something else and he finally admitted it, i don't love u, never have and still don't.

Lol I so wanted the precap to b Ayaan and humeira and wat do i get, v all already know wats going to happen there.

Sarra......loved ur pointers Thumbsup

For once I loved that the makers have insisted on portraying the emotions what humans in real life would do.......all the characters....rite from Dilshad,Asad,najma to the people in Ayan's household.....Rashid, the siblings and Shirin too....

Now lets see how the powerplay happens once all of them come out from the initial shock.....

Ayan-Humeira has already started.....

Asad-Zoya will starttoday :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-25, 11:14

pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Thanks Palls for the update, uff the dagger in the heart, blood will tell...the slap, Ayan hugging Asad even wen he said I want to b on my own, was nice.  Dilshaad not letting Tanu getting off, the look that she gave Tanu, looked rite through her, and her taali ek haat se nahin bajdi, well in this case it did, thou i am not any taali was had, and then the dupatta hit over the shoulder.. the proverbial slap achieved, thou an actual one would have done wonders, i would have eaten Ladoo and more Ladoo.

Sarra......loved ur pointers Thumbsup

For once I loved that the makers have insisted on portraying the emotions what humans in real life would do.......all the characters....rite from Dilshad,Asad,najma to the people in Ayan's household.....Rashid, the siblings and Shirin too....

Now lets see how the powerplay happens once all of them come out from the initial shock.....

Ayan-Humeira has already started.....

Asad-Zoya will starttoday :)

Very true, it's more real then reel emotions and feelings.. and that is something 4lions can do well, let's hope they continues to play it well.

Interesting times ahead just hope they handle it well

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-25, 12:34

Nice to see everyone back on their "feet" from that episode that made most ppl sad. Happy days are near QH dearies

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:21

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum