Latest topics

JA: Smilie out of Ekta’s Jodha Akbar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JA: Smilie out of Ekta’s Jodha Akbar

Post by riyya6 on 2013-06-25, 06:58

What could've been a perfect small-screen debut for film director Mohit Suri's sister Smilie hasn't turned out as expected. The actress, who is shooting for Jodha Akbar as Ruqaiya Begum, will soon exit the show. If rumours are to be believed, actress Shikha Singh has been approached to step into her shoes.

Sources close to the actress say that she is being replaced for looking "too young and innocent for the mean woman she is supposed to portray on screen". However, producer Ekta Kapoor denies it, "I'm trying to convince Smilie to continue, but travelling to Karjat (where the shoot is taking place) is becoming tough for her. I have approached no one else. As for her looking younger, I am yet to see even one scene. But I've taken a commitment from her that she will do my next if it's situated in Mumbai."

Whatever the real reason for Smilie's exit, the viewers will get to see a glimpse of her in the show. The portions she has already shot for, will be aired soon.

Credit ; TOI

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4024
Join date : 2013-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Smilie out of Ekta’s Jodha Akbar

Post by zuzana on 2013-06-25, 07:10

TFS Riyya...I am liking JA...hope to read more about it from you Riyya Jaan :)

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Smilie out of Ekta’s Jodha Akbar

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-25, 08:45

I tried to watch... It's completely blocked where I am. What time does it air? Maybe if I try right afterwards I will be able to catch parts of it. There seems to be a window of 15 minutes before Airplex blocks it...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Smilie out of Ekta’s Jodha Akbar

Post by riyya6 on 2013-06-25, 08:53

Shesherkobita wrote:I tried to watch... It's completely blocked where I am. What time does it air? Maybe if I try right afterwards I will be able to catch parts of it. There seems to be a window of 15 minutes before Airplex blocks it...


 8pm Indian time  on zee tv.... even when i watched last week the 1st & 2nd epi... was very diff to search the available video link..... dunno why, seems like copyright issues.... scratch

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4024
Join date : 2013-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Smilie out of Ekta’s Jodha Akbar

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-25, 09:09

riyya6 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:I tried to watch... It's completely blocked where I am. What time does it air? Maybe if I try right afterwards I will be able to catch parts of it. There seems to be a window of 15 minutes before Airplex blocks it...


 8pm Indian time  on zee tv.... even when i watched last week the 1st & 2nd epi... was very diff to search the available video link..... dunno why, seems like copyright issues.... scratch

Thanks Riyya... What's the time in India right now? I am trying to figure out the time difference so I can try and watch it when it airs...
Thanks again
Sab

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Smilie out of Ekta’s Jodha Akbar

Post by Abavi on 2013-06-25, 09:12

Thanks for sharing...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Smilie out of Ekta’s Jodha Akbar

Post by riyya6 on 2013-06-25, 09:23

Shesherkobita wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:I tried to watch... It's completely blocked where I am. What time does it air? Maybe if I try right afterwards I will be able to catch parts of it. There seems to be a window of 15 minutes before Airplex blocks it...


 8pm Indian time  on zee tv.... even when i watched last week the 1st & 2nd epi... was very diff to search the available video link..... dunno why, seems like copyright issues.... scratch

Thanks Riyya... What's the time in India right now? I am trying to figure out the time difference so I can try and watch it when it airs...
Thanks again
Sab

sorry im not from India :)... but i think india time now should be around 9.30a.m now ....



riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4024
Join date : 2013-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Smilie out of Ekta’s Jodha Akbar

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-25, 09:29

riyya6 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:I tried to watch... It's completely blocked where I am. What time does it air? Maybe if I try right afterwards I will be able to catch parts of it. There seems to be a window of 15 minutes before Airplex blocks it...


 8pm Indian time  on zee tv.... even when i watched last week the 1st & 2nd epi... was very diff to search the available video link..... dunno why, seems like copyright issues.... scratch

Thanks Riyya... What's the time in India right now? I am trying to figure out the time difference so I can try and watch it when it airs...
Thanks again
Sab

sorry im not from India :)... but i think india time now should be 9.30a.m now ....



Thanks Riyya.. That's a big help... So it airs 10:30 in the morning for me. Okay .. I'll experiment tomorrow to see if I can catch it... Sorry I didn't know you're not from India... Neither am I ... Yet we are hypnotized by Indian serials :)

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Smilie out of Ekta’s Jodha Akbar

Post by riyya6 on 2013-06-25, 10:37

Shesherkobita wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:I tried to watch... It's completely blocked where I am. What time does it air? Maybe if I try right afterwards I will be able to catch parts of it. There seems to be a window of 15 minutes before Airplex blocks it...


 8pm Indian time  on zee tv.... even when i watched last week the 1st & 2nd epi... was very diff to search the available video link..... dunno why, seems like copyright issues.... scratch

Thanks Riyya... What's the time in India right now? I am trying to figure out the time difference so I can try and watch it when it airs...
Thanks again
Sab

sorry im not from India :)... but i think india time now should be 9.30a.m now ....



Thanks Riyya.. That's a big help... So it airs 10:30 in the morning for me. Okay .. I'll experiment tomorrow to see if I can catch it... Sorry I didn't know you're not from India... Neither am I ... Yet we are hypnotized by Indian serials :)

no problem buddy... long hug yes very true :)

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4024
Join date : 2013-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Smilie out of Ekta’s Jodha Akbar

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-26, 04:14

riyya6 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:I tried to watch... It's completely blocked where I am. What time does it air? Maybe if I try right afterwards I will be able to catch parts of it. There seems to be a window of 15 minutes before Airplex blocks it...


 8pm Indian time  on zee tv.... even when i watched last week the 1st & 2nd epi... was very diff to search the available video link..... dunno why, seems like copyright issues.... scratch

Thanks Riyya... What's the time in India right now? I am trying to figure out the time difference so I can try and watch it when it airs...
Thanks again
Sab

sorry im not from India :)... but i think india time now should be 9.30a.m now ....



Thanks Riyya.. That's a big help... So it airs 10:30 in the morning for me. Okay .. I'll experiment tomorrow to see if I can catch it... Sorry I didn't know you're not from India... Neither am I ... Yet we are hypnotized by Indian serials :)

no problem buddy... :*ohg*:yes very true :)

Thanks Riyya... I was able to watch is at 10:30 am ... Little disappointed ... Everyone was screaming .. I it seemed like ... Screaming is not equal to Regal!
Oh God , Sobti has completely destroyed my understanding of voice modulation...sigh!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Smilie out of Ekta’s Jodha Akbar

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-26, 04:24

Shesherkobita wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:I tried to watch... It's completely blocked where I am. What time does it air? Maybe if I try right afterwards I will be able to catch parts of it. There seems to be a window of 15 minutes before Airplex blocks it...


 8pm Indian time  on zee tv.... even when i watched last week the 1st & 2nd epi... was very diff to search the available video link..... dunno why, seems like copyright issues.... scratch

Thanks Riyya... What's the time in India right now? I am trying to figure out the time difference so I can try and watch it when it airs...
Thanks again
Sab

sorry im not from India :)... but i think india time now should be 9.30a.m now ....



Thanks Riyya.. That's a big help... So it airs 10:30 in the morning for me. Okay .. I'll experiment tomorrow to see if I can catch it... Sorry I didn't know you're not from India... Neither am I ... Yet we are hypnotized by Indian serials :)

no problem buddy... :*ohg*:yes very true :)

Thanks Riyya... I was able to watch is at 10:30 am ... Little disappointed ... Everyone was screaming .. I it seemed like ... Screaming is not equal to Regal!
Oh God , Sobti has completely destroyed my understanding of voice modulation...sigh!

The show hasn't scored any points with me, it doesn't have the feel one would expect

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Smilie out of Ekta’s Jodha Akbar

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:18


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum