Latest topics

Qubool Hai: Chatting Corner

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool Hai: Chatting Corner

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-25, 23:27

Hello QHians!!!long hug

What about a cozy corner where we can sit and chillax bounce with a cuppa 24*7 pepsi

Lets gather here and yap to our heart's content everything under the sun which is Qubool Hai :) or Qubool Nahi Hai :cry:

Looking forward to lots of craziness here from the silent readers, non watchers and  of course the avid fans of QH.cheers

This is HOME : Unleash Urself!!!:party4

Frnds chatting

Last edited by pollyanna on 2013-06-26, 00:04; edited 1 time in total

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai: Chatting Corner

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-25, 23:29

Hey Sabi, Thanks for coming up with the idea of opening up the chat thread in QH.:)

Lets start a riot!!!!:rendeer:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-25, 23:39

Thanks Pallavi.... I love you long hug

Yeay... Everything Qubool Hai... I was thinking about how many time Zoya dressed up as a bride...
1. Arman or Anwar... Forgot the name
2. At Mangalpur
3. Asad
And in future she will dress up again...queen

Meanwhile Nikhat, Imran and Billo rani lives on the same planet with different time table.... Imran and Nikhat has been an item from day one but no Nikaah in sight ( while Zoya was almost married 3 times) and Imran fathered a baby that is growing in snail pace ....

Time stands still for Imran.:lol!:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-25, 23:55

Thought Zai would be here... But she is in a Comatose stage after watching 100 epi of IPKKND  in a foreign language... ( Zai and me, we are on the same boat... Don't understand Hindi) .... Imagine watching Qubool Hai in Japanese or Spanish....

Billo: te quiero Asad, te quiero!
Asad : Dios Mio
         Te amo Zoya...
Zoya : te odio Asad, te odio.
Billo :  te odio, con to do me odio.

And yet we love IPK so much we keep watching it over and over in a language we don't understand study:lol!:

Last edited by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-25, 23:58; edited 1 time in total

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-25, 23:57

U know what.....though I will be killed by the fans ....but I want the nikaah to be on the last day of the episode when QH ends.......that will be PROPER closure to what started with QNH to QH journey bounce

Even I am tired of Nikhat-Imran never ending saga....have been waiting for ages for Nikhat to speak up.....lets see whats in store for Humeira tomo, since Billlo-Razia at work together again so looks like another evil plan will be successful:evil:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-26, 00:01

Guess, today's Asad-Tanu convo will come into play once she is busted and then comes back for revenge.....saying its Asad's child...and then the pardafash of Imran's kartoot too:shock:

Uff...this is getting interesting :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-26, 00:03

Zainab started watching IPK???....Wow:bounce: 

Sabi translate pls...dont understand that language dear :(

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-26, 00:05

That would be nice pals... No more wedding for awhile ... So tired of it... Saras Anda, MB RK , ChanChan everyone is getting married.... Yuck!

The only wedding I don't mind watching over and over is Arshi's ...

Did I tell you in my wedding the Quazi first told me the grounds of divorce ( he he he ) and then asked if I wanted to marry that hapless guy or not... It's part of Muslim wedding I think ... To learn about the divorce rights clearly...Atleast it was in my wedding:lol!:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-26, 00:08

Really Sabi.....:*lol*:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-26, 00:09

Pals I don't speak Spanish at all...:lol!: Just wanted to emphasize how it feels to watch it in another language...

Billo: I WANT Asad
Asad : He'll NO... I love you Zoya
Zoya: I hate you
Billo: don't hate anyone... Hate is poisonous.ROFL

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-26, 00:13

OMG!!!! Sabi....ur a laugh riot....:lol!:

But srsly, hats off to u all, u guys follow and interpret the scenes in such a convincing manner even though do not understand the language....WOW!!!

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-26, 00:16

Seriously... Muslim weddings are very short and legal...
We add a lot of other cultural things depending on the area. Like Panchini, Haldi etc.... But the actual wedding is very much a LEGAL thing.... Unlike Christian or Hindu wedding with VOWS and promises .... It's not there at all. This was sign of the times.... To empower women and give them equal rights to a man regarding divorce...

I was read a long list of cause of divorce... Which includes if the Spouse is crazy...you can divorce... I almost blurted out ... He IS crazy....
I was laughing too much and admonished for it by elders ... I was also advised NOT to say Qubool Hai right away and wait for the second time .... This was to stop me looking like a eager beaver, horny toad bride.ROFL

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-26, 00:26

pollyanna wrote:OMG!!!! Sabi....ur a laugh riot....:lol!:

But srsly, hats off to u all, u guys follow and interpret the scenes in such a convincing manner even though do not understand the language....WOW!!!

Oh no .... Now I understand 60% and use all my new found Hindi language power ... Like saying to my Hubwa " aap shut up" or " aap nonsense hai aur aapki pure parivaar non sense hai" ... Or when he says " there is nothing to eat.." I say " Duniya etni bedardi hai, jitni Pahela tha" meaning ... I didnt cook before and I am not cooking now. Needless to say All my Hindi is based on IPK.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-26, 03:49

Mein aage, mein aage, let's party Party1 i don't know wat category in fit into if any

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-26, 03:54

Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks Pallavi.... I love you long hug

Yeay... Everything Qubool Hai... I was thinking about how many time Zoya dressed up as a bride...
1. Arman or Anwar... Forgot the name
2. At Mangalpur
3. Asad
And in future she will dress up again...queen

Meanwhile Nikhat, Imran and Billo rani lives on the same planet with different time table.... Imran and Nikhat has been an item from day one but no Nikaah in sight ( while Zoya was almost married 3 times) and Imran fathered a baby that is growing in snail pace ....

Time stands still for Imran.:lol!:

Someone has clearly told Zoya the fun is being the bridesmaid and as the lead she can't b the bridesmaid, so she does the next best thing, always remains the bride never the wife, gets the benefits of the shopping spree and dressing up and the gold jewellery but none of the responsibilities, she runs to the next one.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-26, 04:07

sarra0 wrote:Mein aage, mein aage, let's party :*%%P:i don't know wat category in fit into if any

Sarra... How are you? What category? No category required ... Just typing ability needed...

Always a bride never a wife... Love it...:lol!:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-26, 04:11

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Mein aage, mein aage, let's party :*%%P:i don't know wat category in fit into if any

Sarra... How are you? What category? No category required ... Just typing ability needed...

I am good.. how about u? How was the holiday? I've been MIA for the most part for the last week.. no idea where time has gone. The category's Palls mentioned in the first post, I am not a silent reader, or die hard fan etc but I am a LSV ill b in that category.

It reminds me of runaway bride, thou the reasons r different, but she always ran out of the wedding

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-26, 04:24

sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

I am good.. how about u? How was the holiday? I've been MIA for the most part for the last week.. no idea where time has gone. The category's Palls mentioned in the first post, I am not a silent reader, or die hard fan etc but I am a LSV ill b in that category.  

It reminds me of runaway bride, thou the reasons r different, but she always ran out of the wedding

Oh the Julia Roberts one. It would be great if they ENDED QH with her in running shoes undèr ghagra but she doesn't run away...

Oh I see ( category) ... I am a die hard fan I think ( with some shades of LSV) ... Bcos I tried many other serials ( drifted ) and QH is the lesser Evil... Others are so boring and predictable...

I missed you... I am not a beach person and my daughter is a "water baby" My Hubwa after spending 1/2 day at the shore decided to stay at the hotel! Before IPK these antics would enrage me... Now I think " what an ASRish thing to do " ... H is saved by ASR!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-26, 04:33

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Oh the Julia Roberts one. It would be great if they ENDED QH with her in running shoes undèr ghagra but she doesn't run away...

Oh I see  ( category) ... I am a die hard fan I think ( with some shades of LSV) ... Bcos I tried many other serials ( drifted ) and QH is the lesser Evil... Others are so boring and predictable...

I missed you... I am not a beach person and my daughter is a "water baby"  My Hubwa after spending 1/2 day at the shore decided to stay at the hotel! Before IPK these antics  would enrage me... Now I think " what an ASRish thing to do " ... H is saved by ASR!

And instead of running away last scene she says qubool hain finally.  

I will give u that it is one of the better ones out there.. gave up watching khubsurat long ago but used to read WU and discuss the show now there is nothing left in it, they have ruined it.  I'm watching ek Ghar Banaunga and at times jaan and PKD which is torture.  MB has the potential to be interesting again.

:*ohg*:missed u to or hum bhi aap se I love u dammit , where did u go? The things parents have to do, your hubby may resent ASR / BS but he has a lot to b thankful for to him, he has saved him on numerous occasions and will probably continue to do so.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-26, 04:44

sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Oh I see  ( category) ... I am a die hard fan I think ( with some shades of LSV) ... Bcos I tried many other serials ( drifted ) and QH is the lesser Evil... Others are so boring and predictable...

I missed you... I am not a beach person and my daughter is a "water baby"  My Hubwa after spending 1/2 day at the shore decided to stay at the hotel! Before IPK these antics  would enrage me... Now I think " what an ASRish thing to do " ... H is saved by ASR!

I will give u that it is one of the better ones out there.. gave up watching khubsurat long ago but used to read WU and discuss the show now there is nothing left in it, they have ruined it.  I'm watching ek Ghar Banaunga and at times jaan and PKD which is torture.  MB has the potential to be interesting again.

:*ohg*:missed u to, where did u go? The things parents have to do, your hubby may resent ASR / BS but he has a lot to b thankful for to him, he has saved him on numerous occasions and will probably continue to do so.

Ÿes, EGB for 6 months :P . Yes MB will get interesting if RK stays RK..
Yes, Zoya says QH and trips mr. khan with her running shoes and he falls face first!

Rehoboth Beach , Delware. We wanted to see sunrise at the beach but couldn't get up cause I watched marathon Meg Rayan movies and Hubwa watched Baseball game and daughter played Minecraft till 1am. You see, we don't have cable connection at home ... So we go bonkers in hotels like hill billies ...OMG , look at all the channels :joker:
My biggest sorrow is I have never seen Barun Sobti on TV screen... Only on my 8" screen.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-26, 05:09

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

:*ohg*:missed u to, where did u go? The things parents have to do, your hubby may resent ASR / BS but he has a lot to b thankful for to him, he has saved him on numerous occasions and will probably continue to do so.

Ÿes, EGB for 6 months :P. Yes MB will get interesting if RK stays RK..
Yes, Zoya says QH and trips mr. khan with her running shoes and he falls face first!

Rehoboth Beach , Delware.  We wanted to see sunrise at the beach but couldn't get up cause I watched marathon Meg Rayan movies and Hubwa watched Baseball game and daughter played Minecraft till 1am.   You see, we don't have cable connection at home ... So we go bonkers in hotels like hill billies ...OMG , look at all the channels  :joker:
My biggest sorrow is I have never seen Barun Sobti on TV screen... Only on my 8" screen.

Falls face first I like it, at her feet where he will stay stay for ever and ever and ever.. Wat a happy ending it will

I would find it so difficult with out sky now, I have gotten so used to it its unbelievable. V get SP and Life ok the rest r extra subscription channels so I watch the shows on line on my phone. That's wat holidays r for.. all the things you couldn't or wouldn't do normally, make the most of it wen u can.

Used to watch Sobti on 32 inch HD tv and occasionally on 40inch, not that I am rubbing it in as to how big I have seen him Twisted Evil

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-26, 05:20

sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Rehoboth Beach , Delware.  We wanted to see sunrise at the beach but couldn't get up cause I watched marathon Meg Rayan movies and Hubwa watched Baseball game and daughter played Minecraft till 1am.   You see, we don't have cable connection at home ... So we go bonkers in hotels like hill billies ...OMG , look at all the channels  :joker:

Falls face first I like it, at her feet where he will stay stay for ever and ever and ever.. Wat a happy ending it will

I would find it so difficult with out sky now, I have gotten so used to it its unbelievable.  V get SP and Life ok the rest r extra subscription channels so I watch the shows on line on my phone. That's wat holidays r for.. all the things you couldn't or wouldn't do normally, make the most of it wen u can.

Used to watch Sobti on 32 inch HD tv  and occasionally on 40inch, not that I am rubbing it in as to how big I have seen him Twisted Evil

32" ...40" ... gulp... You are so lucky... Ummm big ASR ... ( calm down Sab) ...Embarassed

Someday I should get cable connection ( only to see him) and maybe they will still run IPK... I don't think I'll be able to breathe the first time I see him on big screen... I doubt if they will release MAMR here. They did release Betameez Dil. We are in a small city.. Only recently they started showing Hindi movies. Any plans of vacation for you?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-26, 05:33

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

I would find it so difficult with out sky now, I have gotten so used to it its unbelievable.  V get SP and Life ok the rest r extra subscription channels so I watch the shows on line on my phone. That's wat holidays r for.. all the things you couldn't or wouldn't do normally, make the most of it wen u can.

Used to watch Sobti on 32 inch HD tv  and occasionally on 40inch, not that I am rubbing it in as to how big I have seen him Twisted Evil

32" ...40" ... gulp... You are so lucky... Ummm big ASR ... ( calm down Sab) ...Embarassed

Someday I should get cable connection  ( only to see him) and maybe they will still run IPK... I don't think I'll be able to breathe the first time I see him on big screen... I doubt if they will release MAMR here. They did release Betameez Dil. We are in a small city.. Only recently they started showing Hindi movies. Any plans of vacation for you?

USS ke charno mein swarg hain... thou you would get it Wink

V get most mainstream films released here even if only for a week, film has to release first, for now it's delayed and delayed more.  Must be nice now getting some films, i remember I was on a bus once and heard two girls talkin and one was from a small place, they had just been to the cinema and she couldn't believe how many screens it had, she has used to a cinema with two screens and that's it, it's funny v get so used to wat v know that sometimes u forget it's not the same everywhere.

Hmm he steps out of the helicopter with his sunglasses on...big screen

I have already been on a few holidays, I am talking it easy for now.  How about u? Any more planned

I'm going to say goodnight, it's gone 1am and up in 5hours for work.. c u tomorrow

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-26, 06:15

Sarra wrote:
USS ke charno mein swarg hain... thou you would get it

V get most mainstream films released here even if only for a week, film has to release first, for now it's delayed and delayed more.  Must be nice now getting some films, i remember I was on a bus once and heard two girls talkin and one was from a small place, they had just been to the cinema and she couldn't believe how many screens it had, she has used to a cinema with two screens and that's it, it's funny v get so used to wat v know that sometimes u forget it's not the same everywhere.

Hmm he steps out of the helicopter with his sunglasses on...big screen

I have already been on a few holidays, I am talking it easy for now.  How about u? Any more planned

I'm going to say goodnight, it's gone 1am and up in 5hours for work.. c u tomorrow
-----------------------------------------------------
No I didn't get it... If the emphasis is on "Charno" and I think you meant what I think you meant.... Then you are a genius ... phD on double meanings... If that's not what you meant then apologies from the bottom of the gutter!

Small town has its charm... Daughter goes to school on bicycle or on foot. Spends hours in neighbor's pools... Everybody knows everybody...
Downside only one Indian store (Patel bros) ..one Halal store ( Lebanese) and 5 kosher delis. :P most of my friends a Orthodox Jews and Born again Christians ...it's fun to see their perspective...

Have to make one trip to Toronto... SIL lives there... She and her 16 yr old daughter both crazy about Sobti. I will be in comfy territory drooling over swarg ( i realize that sounds horrible)  .... G'nite...have sweet naughty dreams!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-06-26, 11:14

Shesherkobita wrote:
pollyanna wrote:OMG!!!! Sabi....ur a laugh riot....:lol!:

Oh no .... Now I understand 60% and use all my new found  Hindi language power ... Like saying to my Hubwa " aap shut up" or " aap nonsense hai aur aapki pure parivaar non sense hai" ... Or when he says " there is nothing to eat.." I say " Duniya etni bedardi hai, jitni Pahela tha" meaning ... I didnt cook before  and I am not cooking now.  Needless to say All my Hindi is based on IPK.
ROFL!! i am having a great time reading this conversation!! ur husband would have thought ur mad Sabi!!bechara!! i really feel bad for him!!:*lol*:

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:40

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum