Latest topics

Qubool Hai: Chatting Corner

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Qubool Hai: Chatting Corner

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-26, 11:18

Shesherkobita wrote:Seriously... Muslim weddings are very short and legal...
We add a lot of other cultural things depending on the area.    Like Panchini, Haldi etc.... But the actual wedding is very much a LEGAL thing.... Unlike Christian or Hindu wedding with VOWS and promises .... It's not there at all. This was sign of the times.... To empower women and give them equal rights to a man regarding divorce...

I was read a long list of cause of divorce... Which includes if the Spouse is crazy...you can divorce... I almost blurted out ... He IS crazy....
I was laughing too much and admonished for it by elders ... I was also advised NOT to say Qubool Hai right away and wait for the second time .... This was to stop me looking like a eager beaver, horny toad bride.
ROFL

@Red: I so wish I was there to see u like this :lol!:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-26, 11:20

Hey Sowme :(<3): ....same her...i logged in here and read the comments between Sarra & Sabi....they have put the comedy circus to shame......Oh God.....i am still laughing away ROFL

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-06-26, 11:20

i am in!! i am in!! i am not a siilent reader, but QH is the only serial that i watch!! so not sure on which cat i belong. bounce

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-26, 11:26

tweety wrote:i am in!! i am in!! i am not a siilent reader, but QH is the only serial that i watch!! so not sure on which cat i belong. bounce
category gayi tel lene Sowme.....we are here to just talk ,talk and talk.....wen did we need a reason for that Embarassed :P

did u watch the last 2 epis?

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-06-26, 11:29

Hi Soumye, Pals hug1

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-26, 11:35

Hey Maria......hug1

kaisan ho??

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-06-26, 11:40

Hello Maria!!Pallo, i did watch the last 2 episodes. I would have been happy if the marriage stopped for some other reason n defi not how it broke. Even after knowing that tanveer wanted the marriage to stop, how can zoya even believe that Asad is at fault. Uff!! but its Gul show, how can anyone have hopes.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-06-26, 11:52

pollyanna wrote:Hey Maria......hug1

kaisan ho??

hug1 Mast enjoying my vacation :):)

how are u?? Liking QH??

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-06-26, 11:54

tweety wrote:Hello Maria!!Pallo, i did watch the last 2 episodes. I would have been happy if the marriage stopped for some other reason n defi not how it broke. Even after knowing that tanveer wanted the marriage to stop, how can zoya even believe that Asad is at fault. Uff!! but its Gul show, how can anyone have hopes.

hug1 So now the track of Ayan and Zoya will start na?? Now that Asad and Humeira are out of the frame??

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-06-26, 12:03

Maria J wrote:
tweety wrote:Hello Maria!!Pallo, i did watch the last 2 episodes. I would have been happy if the marriage stopped for some other reason n defi not how it broke. Even after knowing that tanveer wanted the marriage to stop, how can zoya even believe that Asad is at fault. Uff!! but its Gul show, how can anyone have hopes.

hug1 So now the track of Ayan and Zoya will start na?? Now that Asad and Humeira are out of the frame??
no idea Maria!! but i guess something of that kind will happen!! ayan may bring back zoya to real world n zoya may end up telling abt wat tanveer did n they will again be robert n mona!! this time i so want to see this robert n mona doing some real investigation.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-06-26, 12:27

tweety wrote:
Maria J wrote:

no idea Maria!! but i guess something of that kind will happen!! ayan may bring back zoya to real world n zoya may end up telling abt wat tanveer did n they will again be robert n mona!! this time i so want to see this robert n mona doing some real investigation.

what investigation?? About Imran and Tanveer??

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-26, 12:28

Fill me in, Please

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-06-26, 12:29

Tanthya wrote:Fill me in, Please
Long time Tanu!! how are u??

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-06-26, 12:30

Maria J wrote:
tweety wrote:
Maria J wrote:

what investigation?? About Imran and Tanveer??
may be first abt tanu!! which inturn will reveal abt imran.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-26, 12:37

M good, Sowme..

How are you??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-06-26, 12:44

Tanthya wrote:M good, Sowme..

How are you??
great!! did u get a chance to follow QH??

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-26, 14:20

Maria J wrote:

Maria...me thinks otherwise......abhi toh Ajmer track hai....then tanu mini exposure track.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-26, 14:35

Sathu, 

Asad's house: the marriage did not happen....Tanu got successful(got help from razia) in making believe Zoya that she spent the nite with Asad and now all hell broke loose.

Ayan's house: Ayan-Humeira got engaged within 10 days time frame, Haseen Bi agreed for resuming ties with the Khans. Badi B got successful in throwing  Razia out of the house in 10 days to the mental hospital but she was back home as she was helped by Tanu. Ayan has told Humeira that he does not love her.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-26, 23:01

Hay pals ... Are you watching Jodha Akbar? I have started watching it....

Okay bye for now... Must get my daughter from camp....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-27, 03:53

Aassalamualaikum peeps! Poor Zai... In IPK coma...I was there once... Heavenly bliss..

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-27, 03:59

Shesherkobita wrote:Sarra wrote:
USS ke charno mein swarg hain... thou you would get it

V get most mainstream films released here even if only for a week, film has to release first, for now it's delayed and delayed more.  Must be nice now getting some films, i remember I was on a bus once and heard two girls talkin and one was from a small place, they had just been to the cinema and she couldn't believe how many screens it had, she has used to a cinema with two screens and that's it, it's funny v get so used to wat v know that sometimes u forget it's not the same everywhere.

Hmm he steps out of the helicopter with his sunglasses on...big screen

I have already been on a few holidays, I am talking it easy for now.  How about u? Any more planned

I'm going to say goodnight, it's gone 1am and up in 5hours for work.. c u tomorrow
-----------------------------------------------------
No I didn't get it... If the emphasis is on "Charno" and I think you meant what I think you meant.... Then you are a genius ... phD on double meanings... If that's not what you meant then apologies from the bottom of the gutter!

Small town has its charm... Daughter goes to school on bicycle or on foot. Spends hours in neighbor's pools... Everybody knows everybody...
Downside only one Indian store (Patel bros) ..one Halal store ( Lebanese) and 5 kosher delis. :Pmost of my friends a Orthodox Jews and Born again Christians ...it's fun to see their perspective...

Have to make one trip to Toronto... SIL lives there... She and her 16 yr old daughter both crazy about Sobti. I will be in comfy territory drooling over swarg ( i realize that sounds horrible)  .... G'nite...have sweet naughty dreams!

You got it.. don't worry v keep lowering the bottom of the gutter as something comes up..

I don't think I would be cut out for small towns, everybody knowing everybody and everybody's business.. shudders...the restrictions on entertainment, shops...

Nice and added bonus they r Sobti crazy, somewhere on my list of places to visit Toronto.. inshallah will get there one day.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-27, 04:02

pollyanna wrote:

Sathu, 

Asad's house: the marriage did not happen....Tanu got successful(got help from razia) in making believe Zoya that she spent the nite with Asad and now all hell broke loose.

Ayan's house: Ayan-Humeira got engaged within 10 days time frame, Haseen Bi agreed for resuming ties with the Khans. Badi B got successful in throwing  Razia out of the house in 10 days to the mental hospital but she was back home as she was helped by Tanu. Ayan has told Humeira that he does not love her.

The only one who didn't succeed in her wow was Dilshaad to get Asad married within 10days and she is the innocent one..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-27, 04:08

Sarra..cheers   I got that? I am amazed... Cause I don't speak Hindi...ahhh ... Such satisfaction...

I went to pick up daughter from a museum camp and they let us tour the museum... There was a Roving exhibition called Arabia... Archeological findings from the Arab world ... It was a weird concoction.. There was the originall door from Kaba, pre 1947. There were also human sculpture ( those huge ones, not just life size) ... Needless to say some were naked... My daughter was so busy admiring ..ahem ..body parts that I had to drag her to see the Door... Yeah Allah, why did my daughter take after me?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-27, 04:14

Sarra....When I posted the VM I was thinking about you... My friend, philosopher, guide of double meaning words....hug1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-27, 04:24

Shesherkobita wrote:Sarra....When I posted the VM I was thinking about you... My friend, philosopher, guide of double meaning words....hug1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Aw :*chg*:I am honoured, i shall watch.. i am in good company for double meanings

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:54

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum