Latest topics

QUBOOL HAI: IS IT A SERIAL THAT IS GOING TO MAKE A MOCKERY OF MARRIAGE, WEDDING VOWS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

QUBOOL HAI: IS IT A SERIAL THAT IS GOING TO MAKE A MOCKERY OF MARRIAGE, WEDDING VOWS

Post by Beekay on 2013-06-26, 01:04

I have to commend the actors on their excellent job in delivering the scenes however ridiculous some of the scenes are.

The original story is that Asad will marry Tanveer, then divorce her when she finds out the truth... Ayaan will marry Zoya, they then get divorced...
Then Ayaan will ask Asad to marry Zoya so that Ayaan can remarry Zoya (?????) Now where does Humeira fit in? Is she going to be killed to teach Razia a lesson.  Gosh its so complicated...
CVs, see its so easy to exaggerate... but it is difficult to stick to reality.
Is this really going to be the storyline... Then it is quite sickening... I hope the 'CVs' concentrate on the concept of forgiveness.

What would be is to see Zoya forgive Asad before the she even gets to know the truth from Tanveer and Asad forgives himself before he know of the truth about Tanveer. I wish the CVs would show Zoya and Asad would cope through those emotions. Forgetting is not easy... You can forgive but not easy to forget.... The CVs should concentrate on Asad and Zoya helping each other forget... 
A much bigger test that Asad and Zoya would go through is when Asad will be slammed by a paternity suit by Tanveer... 
Betrayals, dishonesty are almost an everyday affair in today's world be it big or small, be it knowingly or unknowingly done...
Gul and the CVs should concentrate and not play around with the sacraments of marriage vows to send some message across.
Ok Asad is upset, we are all feeling miserable for him.... but it's time they show Asad managing the situation and not letting the situation manage him... He could do so 17 years ago when his father left his mother, sister and him... He has built an empire by himself...
Okay we saw tears... Karan did a good job portraying that emotion... but come on move on... We are getting tired... Please don't drag this on for a month...  For some time the CVs have been portraying Asad's character as weak... its time it is stopped.
QH is getting quite boring and quite ridiculous... 
No, not looking for a ASYA marriage. nor a ARYA marriage... but would like to see the youth Asad, Ayaan more conformed to the world of today.
It is disgusting to see Razia & Tanveer use modern technology, modern day drugs to achieve their goals but our heroes have no clue at all about technology...they just know how to pick up the phone and make calls...that's it... Even Zoya who could wire up Ayan's place so that Asad could participate in the engagement. She wired up the entire security system at Asads place... but she could not her techy skills to frame Tanveer?????
Come on CVs...GUL....
The Ajmer track I think is a big hyped up track... I'm sure its going to be a huge disappointed...
QH is now being watched because of the actors... But soon even the actors would not be able to hold that interest....
There are new shows that are coming up that seem to be more interesting. At least they don't claim to be different. You get what you expect (a whole load of Indian masala bull-shit). Is QH heading in that direction.... I'm seriously bored... really bored... And the precap for tomorrow's episode... Razia gonna have her own daughter kidnapped???????????
GET REAL CVs, Gul... Its terrible....

Beekay

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum