Latest topics

SHIT HAPPENS... THAT's LIFE...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SHIT HAPPENS... THAT's LIFE...

Post by Beekay on 2013-06-26, 01:56

Shit happens.... That's life.... But its the way you react to it is what is important....

What would be great to see is Zoya forgiving Asad before she even gets to know the truth from Tanveer and Asad forgiving himself before he knows of the truth about that night. This would strengthen the love that binds them together. 

A bigger test is yet to come... A paternity suit being slapped on Asad by Tanveer. If their love is not deeply rooted...It would be tough to survive this. Zoya must be the strong person for Asad...Asad would need to draw on that strength.

Getting to know of how her mother died, the people behind it...realizing her father who she had come seeking for was party to killing her mother, sure would hurt her...but Asad is there as her support and it is also her past... She would get closure...

But Asad is her future...so having her arch rival saying she's pregnant with Asad's child is not going to be easy. This is when their love, the trust that they would build would help them get through this phase and also be able to rationalize with a sane mind.

So it is important that forgiveness happens without knowing the truth.

It easier to forgive than to forget. Only time heals but with support and love unpleasant memories can be replaced by happier ones.

I wish GUL Khan show Zoya and Asad going through this phase and trying cope with these emotions. It would be much more difficult for Zoya to forget than it is for Asad...

Beekay

Back to top Go down

Re: SHIT HAPPENS... THAT's LIFE...

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-26, 13:09

Beekay...if Gul is successful in showing the tidal waves in the current situation with conviction, i will become a big phankha of Gul for sure....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-06-26, 13:19

I suppose Zoya forgiving Asad would be easier... For Asad to forgive himself is much tougher!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-26, 15:27

Abavi wrote:I suppose Zoya forgiving Asad would be easier... For Asad to forgive himself is much tougher!

Vi, you are right! Asad always had the fear of becoming another Rashid and that fear and nightmare appeared to be true. So  that internal forgiveness would take a while before happening. However it will happen because inorder to marry zoya he has to see himself worthy again.When Tanu brings up the pregnancy well that is a sore reminder.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-06-26, 15:59

hmm very true Beekay!! time for some sensible track in QH!! will be happy to see this coming on screen, but i dont have much hopes. fingers crossed.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-06-26, 16:05

perfumeheaven wrote:
Abavi wrote:I suppose Zoya forgiving Asad would be easier... For Asad to forgive himself is much tougher!

Vi, you are right! Asad always had the fear of becoming another Rashid and that fear and nightmare appeared to be true. So  that internal forgiveness would take a while before happening. However it will happen because inorder to marry zoya he has to see himself worthy again.When Tanu brings up the pregnancy well that is a sore reminder.

Do you think this is one chance for Rashid to redeem himself in Asad's eyes in the process

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 02:44

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum