Latest topics

PH of QH bans media interactions on the sets!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PH of QH bans media interactions on the sets!!!!

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-26, 16:59

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: PH of QH bans media interactions on the sets!!!!

Post by Abavi on 2013-06-26, 17:09

People learn from their mistakes.. Banning media interactions would reduce a lot of spoilers getting out... and the suprise element would be intact... How much we wished at a point in time that the spoilers stop coming for IPK...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: PH of QH bans media interactions on the sets!!!!

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-26, 17:14

WU please, can't view the video

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: PH of QH bans media interactions on the sets!!!!

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-26, 17:14

4 Lions always learn the hard way.......old habits die hard......Evil or Very Mad

Better late than never!!!Rolling Eyes

Hopefully the so called surprises :P will really surprise us NOW Embarassed

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: PH of QH bans media interactions on the sets!!!!

Post by Abavi on 2013-06-26, 17:16

pollyanna wrote:4 Lions always learn the hard way.......old habits die hard......Evil or Very Mad

Better late than never!!!Rolling Eyes

Hopefully the so called surprises :P will really surprise us NOW Embarassed

Very true...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: PH of QH bans media interactions on the sets!!!!

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-26, 17:18

Me too waiting Sarra , some kind souls please help the poor souls like us...WU please

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: PH of QH bans media interactions on the sets!!!!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-26, 17:20

What prompted this abrupt decision ?? Although, One should welcome it

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: PH of QH bans media interactions on the sets!!!!

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-26, 17:22

Abavi wrote:People learn from their mistakes.. Banning media interactions would reduce a lot of spoilers getting out... and the suprise element would be intact... How much we wished at a point in time that the spoilers stop coming for IPK...

Was 4lions giving out the spoilers to get viewers reaction and unfortunately they Listened to the wrong ones. Hope they have learned and have something planned otherwise y ban all of a sudden

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: PH of QH bans media interactions on the sets!!!!

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-26, 17:24

pollyanna wrote:Me too waiting Sarra , some kind souls please help the poor souls like us...WU please

Tants Tants where r u, where r u, WU please, pretty please..fluttering my eyelashes

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: PH of QH bans media interactions on the sets!!!!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-26, 17:35

WU gist

The VO talking about the current scene and apologising saying that they will not be able to show further upcoming spoilers in QH as PH feels tht constant interaction with media is leading to leaking of upcoming twists which is affecting the TRP ..

In this scene, Asad has found Zoya n is hugging her and confessing his feelings ...

VO expressing hope tht These 2 love birds unite soon and get married too

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: PH of QH bans media interactions on the sets!!!!

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-26, 17:42

Tanthya wrote:WU gist

The VO talking about the current scene and apologising saying that they will not be able to show further upcoming spoilers in QH as PH feels tht constant interaction with media is leading to leaking of upcoming twists which is affecting the TRP ..

In this scene, Asad has found Zoya n is hugging her and confessing his feelings ...

VO expressing hope tht These 2 love birds unite soon and get married too

:*chg*:thanks Tants.. your a life saver, let's c how long this ban lasts. They did it a few times in IP but it was around big twist like hate marriage and then it was back to normal, the trps may have been affected by not much happening for a few months, u could tune in a month later and same place the show was in

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: PH of QH bans media interactions on the sets!!!!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-26, 18:10

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:WU gist

The VO talking about the current scene and apologising saying that they will not be able to show further upcoming spoilers in QH as PH feels tht constant interaction with media is leading to leaking of upcoming twists which is affecting the TRP ..

In this scene, Asad has found Zoya n is hugging her and confessing his feelings ...

VO expressing hope tht These 2 love birds unite soon and get married too

:*chg*:thanks Tants.. your a life saver, let's c how long this ban lasts. They did it a few times in IP but it was around big twist like hate marriage and then it was back to normal, the trps may have been affected by not much happening for a few months, u could tune in a month later and same place the show was in

Damn !!! I saved my souten's life * Tants , why shud U be selfless like Khoosi * :cry:

Was it so?? I Do not remember it, Sarra but with having a F32, they cannot afford to not leak ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: PH of QH bans media interactions on the sets!!!!

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-26, 18:23

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:WU gist

The VO talking about the current scene and apologising saying that they will not be able to show further upcoming spoilers in QH as PH feels tht constant interaction with media is leading to leaking of upcoming twists which is affecting the TRP ..

In this scene, Asad has found Zoya n is hugging her and confessing his feelings ...

VO expressing hope tht These 2 love birds unite soon and get married too

:*chg*:thanks Tants.. your a life saver, let's c how long this ban lasts. They did it a few times in IP but it was around big twist like hate marriage and then it was back to normal, the trps may have been affected by not much happening for a few months, u could tune in a month later and same place the show was in

Damn !!! I saved my souten's life  * Tants , why shud U be selfless like Khoosi * :cry:

Was it so?? I Do not remember it, Sarra but with having a F32, they cannot afford to not leak ..

Mein soutan nahin hoon mein ASR ke hoon, and u know without me he could never be happy, tadap tadap uss ke zindagi ho gaye and uss ke khushi ke liye tumhara sab kuch kurbaan..

Interesting wat they r attempting, whether they will attempt to just release pics, things on their forum, mayb videos on their you tube channel and see how it goes.. but can't see them being able to stick with it long term.  Maybe they r thinking about a twist and don't want to lose the will to do it if they were to get bashed.  Nope Sarra stop don't get carried away, this is 4lions don't live in hope until unno nay kuch kar dekhaya until then stay cynical.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: PH of QH bans media interactions on the sets!!!!

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-26, 22:28

Thanks much  Sathu :) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: PH of QH bans media interactions on the sets!!!!

Post by MissB on 2013-06-27, 03:18

What is the definition of PH don't get it

MissB
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 103
Join date : 2013-04-12
Location : Nottingham UK

Back to top Go down

Re: PH of QH bans media interactions on the sets!!!!

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-27, 03:21

Ksaria1 wrote:What is the definition of PH don't get it

PH is the production house.. in this case it's 4lions, it's their show they produce it

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: PH of QH bans media interactions on the sets!!!!

Post by MissB on 2013-06-27, 03:39

Oh okay so is there not going to be any SBB and SBS segment anymore

MissB
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 103
Join date : 2013-04-12
Location : Nottingham UK

Back to top Go down

Re: PH of QH bans media interactions on the sets!!!!

Post by clarissasham on 2013-06-27, 13:03

gul has learnt many lessons

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: PH of QH bans media interactions on the sets!!!!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:09


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum